SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a great veggie chili recipe (weight watchers) that I make....its really good and only 2 points a serving!! One can add lean ground turkey too. We eat it over rice (Hawaiian style), but it tastes good alone too! Let me know if you want recipe :)

ME, ME, ME,:please: Since my DH has had 2 bouts with very painful gout I have had to change the ways he eats and consequently the way I eat as well. I just couldn't eat something he loves in front of him. He loves chili and I have made it with only 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef, black beans, onions, lots of spices and and shredded carrots...not bad but I'd love to have your recipe.:please:

I don't find this in any way funny. Yes she is evil, but when someone is fighting for their life it shouldn't be a laughing matter. I am hoping that just for a short time she could reach down into her soul and find some kind of human emotion. If she cares for her family the way she says , then do it for them. After all they are stuck with the embarrassment and mess she left for them to clean up.

Do we even know if she's fighting for her life though? She said if she killed him she'd beg for the death penalty...then in that hideously unprofessional interview she claimed she preferred the death penalty. And she doesn't care a whit about her family as evidenced by her treatment of them imo.

CBS 5 KPHO is reporting the following:

"AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement."

Confirmed by CBS 5's Donna Rossi. However, the terms of her probation state no contact with convicted felon without prior approval from Adult Probation Dept. Investigation underway.

Maybe that will shut the ***** up for a while!

I went to the Caylee memorial site today and left a purple balloon for Caylee and a blue balloon for Travis. I took video and some photographs. apparently they have not put up a new cross and folks have left more things than the last time I was here in November. nothing appears to have been removed and more moments area there now.

What was amazing is that I took a wrong turn on a major intersection and had to backtrack through to get to the site. my GPS let me back to get where I need to be and had me turn on EMU drive!

It's those little things in life you notice a connection. I know that Steely Dan I first met on the Caylee threads.. And seeing EMU drive on my GPS to get to Caylee was just very strange indeed.

I said a prayer from all of us, and shared again with Caylee that many of us are here supporting Travis because of her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your post has me in tears, but some are good ones :) I so appreciate the prayer from all of us. And it is so true that because of her precious little, short life, we have bonded, made new friends, found places in our hearts previously unknown and been willing to give of ourselves to those who suffer.
That little girl will never leave us. Thank you, so so much <3

I went to the Caylee memorial site today and left a purple balloon for Caylee and a blue balloon for Travis. I took video and some photographs. apparently they have not put up a new cross and folks have left more things than the last time I was here in November. nothing appears to have been removed and more moments area there now.

What was amazing is that I took a wrong turn on a major intersection and had to backtrack through to get to the site. my GPS let me back to get where I need to be and had me turn on EMU drive!

It's those little things in life you notice a connection. I know that Steely Dan I first met on the Caylee threads.. And seeing EMU drive on my GPS to get to Caylee was just very strange indeed.

I said a prayer from all of us, and shared again with Caylee that many of us are here supporting Travis because of her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

thanks for sharing this with us.....2 angels gone too soon.

My Pomeranian looked just like a little fox in the face. Prettiest little dog ever. I had her for 15 years and still miss her.

We rescue/rehab quite a few pommies here--they do look like little foxes. Fortunately we usually have no trouble finding good homes for them :)

Yes, I just can't wrap my head around all this being Travis' fault. Plenty of women stay with men use of them for the sex or booty-calls. I am speaking for myself also. I stayed because I did not think there was no one else besides this man who I wanted to be with for eternity. The sexual aspect was one thing, but we had an uncontrollable connection to each other which was sexual, physical, spiritual. Where it lacked was emotional.

It is no fault but her own... what did Travis do soooo wrong? Reject her? Not want to spend the rest of his life with her? I guess both. There definitely was a "fatal attraction" there.

I'd say it's for Travis, unfortunately, Mrs. G. She is Just. That. Strange. It's all his fault, dontcha know? She had to kill him, and now look what's happened.

I'd say it's for Travis, unfortunately, Mrs. G. She is Just. That. Strange. It's all his fault, dontcha know? She had to kill him, and now look what's happened.

I think when Nurmi visited her in Jail on Friday he finally managed to convince her that she has to show some remorse and sorrow over Travis' death .. unfortunately for him this is her attempt to do so .. he'd probably rather chew on glass than have to front court and defend her yet again on Monday, I'm sure he has tried to convince her to just STOP IT but she thinks she's smarter than him and is better at manipulating the public.

Yes, I just can't wrap my head around all this being Travis' fault. Plenty of women stay with men use of them for the sex or booty-calls. I am speaking for myself also. I stayed because I did not think there was no one else besides this man who I wanted to be with for eternity. The sexual aspect was one thing, but we had an uncontrollable connection to each other which was sexual, physical, spiritual. Where it lacked was emotional.

It is no fault but her own... what did Travis do soooo wrong? Reject her? Not want to spend the rest of his life with her? I guess both. There definitely was a "fatal attraction" there.

Something is missing in there somewhere. I don't pretend to know what, but somethin' ain't right.

I know! I blame Jodi Arias for my weight gain. I take Spirulina and just snack less. Especially when i'm on WS. :seeya:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirulina_(dietary_supplement)

Maybe we can have a weight control & motivational thread? Travis would be proud of us. ;)

The foodie posts have been killing me! :) I had become way too sedentary with this trial and I put a new spin on the phrase "nervous eating' LOL
As of Tuesday I went back to what works best for me, low carb. My doc totally endorses it, all my labs and vitals are excellent when I do it, I just give in to bad choices too often :) So far I've unloaded 7 lbs. and have a few more to go....
I wasn't Twiggy when the trial started :floorlaugh:
I have a doc's appointment at the end of the month and I want my labs stellar the way they were before I threw my discipline out the window :)
The food pics and recipes here are to die for....Makes me think I could do a cheat day once every couple of weeks....
See? I'm trying to bad already :floorlaugh:

I think when Nurmi visited her in Jail on Friday he finally managed to convince her that she has to show some remorse and sorrow over Travis' death .. unfortunately for him this is her attempt to do so .. he'd probably rather chew on glass than have to front court and defend her yet again on Monday, I'm sure he has tried to convince her to just STOP IT but she thinks she's smarter than him and is better at manipulating the public.

Mrs. G., I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think she can help herself. She may start down that road, but at some point, she's gonna make a hard U-turn and start in with the "if only the State hadn't insisted on airing Travis' dirty laundry," or some such nonsense. Now, I could be entirely wrong about that, and then I shall have a big slice o' humble pie. Hey, like this!!!!

Humble Pie - I Don't Need No Doctor - 1971 - YouTube

Something is missing in there somewhere. I don't pretend to know what, but somethin' ain't right.

I think when Jodi was 3 she skipped the empathy phase, she never learnt that other people exist as separate entities to her. It's like she can only imagine others existing when they are in front of her, this is why she thinks she can lay the foundation of truth from moment to moment.

I think when Jodi was 3 she skipped the empathy phase, she never learnt that other people exist as separate entities to her. It's like she can only imagine others existing when they are in front of her, this is why she thinks she can lay the foundation of truth from moment to moment.

Exactly! I read an article on that once --something about an "undifferentiated personality." She definitely displays the characteristics of people who do not grow beyond that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves