Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just adopted a baby possum! :fence:
Naturally, i had to google "opossums" and discovered their diet is complicated (not just cat food and milk bones...) now i go every other day to buy a nice fresh fruit salad @ $3.59 and hope he'll make up for the lack of "amphibians, slugs, insects and reptiles" when he's a little older and on his own. :eek::snake::snail::bee::takeoff::frog:

show us a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from a 6 mile walk/run. Can barely move. I'm blaming all of it on the convicted killer!

While I on this path today, near a park, I saw this girl who was approximately 5 years old, ALL ALONE! She was at least 3 football field lengths away from any person, and along a trail that backs up to some shady places. Anyone could have grabbed her and nobody would have even known.

Sorry to say, I FREAKED OUT and yelled at her to run back to her family. She stared at me for a few moments, and I again told her very forcibly to GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY, someone could take you. I watched until she was almost half way back to whoever she was with..the park was packed with people. It was so odd. Who leaves a little girl all alone..I mean all alone, near a wooded area? Grrrr. I should have found out who her parents were but I was afraid I would really go off. :stormingmad:

Sorry for the rant and O/T. WTH is wrong with people? :banghead:

LOVE J. Geils! Here;s MY "close enocunter" :blushing: (I bet if we had hung out together back in the day, we would have been double trouble :floorlaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ePSJ44Fiw

Ten trillion years ago, my sister was a leather worker in Cambridge, Mass. She made a complete set of biker leathers (pants and jacket) for a member of the J.Geils band. It's her main claim to fame. Today she is an English professor and operates a poetry website. I come from a very unusual family.

He names his steaks !!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Seasoned and ready for action. Juan is the smallest one. Nurmi the biggest. #TheSteakVsJodiArias pic.twitter.com/yz2OpQWrHI

The filet mignon appears smaller, but is oh so scrumptious! :floorlaugh:

i have a question and have no clue where to find it on youtube.

so i know darryl brewer told juan that jodi told him she needed the gas cans for her trip to mesa, i remember him gulping and admitting it.

did juan ask alyce about that? did she say she wrote it down wrong? or just the closet shooting and the internet *advertiser censored* part.

tia.

I think when Jodi was 3 she skipped the empathy phase, she never learnt that other people exist as separate entities to her. It's like she can only imagine others existing when they are in front of her, this is why she thinks she can lay the foundation of truth from moment to moment.

The whole nature versus nurture issue is what stops me cold from being pro DP. If, for whatever reason, you're psychological development is screwed up early on, it's a ***** to overcome, just like a physical defect that has to be compensated for. I've been around a lot of sociopaths. It seems to me that they know at some surface level that hurting people is not right, but it's not internalized and they have to make a constant effort to remember that they are supposed to have empathy. Many, many of them (like JA) are dangerous and need to be isolated for life. Maybe she really is the definition for pure evil. Maybe she's soul sick and there's a chance for treatment or redemption down the road and maybe (probably) not. I just can't get in the zone for taking another life until I understand more of these "maybes."

Hi Everyone! While driving to work this morning I was thinking all things Arias. Do you know when you drive and you to to your destination (usually a route you drive all the time) and don't know how you got there? Well, that happened this morning till I came to the light. A car ahead of me and to the left was stopped at the light and I glanced at the license plate. It said ENUFF. I thought wow, that's a sign, I'm thinking of this all way too much. Then my lane moved and I was side by side, I looked in their window. The were absolutely screaming at each other in there. Then I thought, nope not a sign. :)

doesn't she screw up her appeals if she apologizes? she can say she's sorry they're grieving, if she'd even say that. but if anyone's waiting for her to take responsibility for what she did and apologize, it is NOT going to happen. didn't the DT file a motion keeping JM from mentioning her lack of remorse and win? if so, then it makes no sense to expect her to express remorse.

The only appeal I can fathom EVER happening is from a "legal technicality", which I believe won't happen because it looks like everything has been handled judiciously. If she actually told the truth, it would nix any possible appeal she could have, her words would be used against her.
You are right!

I just adopted a baby possum! :fence:
Naturally, I had to Google "opossums" and discovered their diet is complicated (not just cat food and milk bones...) Now I go every other day to buy a nice fresh fruit salad @ $3.59 and hope he'll make up for the lack of "amphibians, slugs, insects and reptiles" when he's a little older and on his own. :eek::snake::snail::bee::takeoff::frog:

I'm reminded of a true story of brush-burning at my grandparents' farm.

After one pile was torched and had been blazing for a few minutes, a small figure slowly lumbered out from underneath the burning branches, fur singed and ribbons of smoke rising from his hindquarters.

I haven't opened it yet, but when I do I have dibs on the name of the newest restaurant which will feature fare originating in the Ozarks.

Ladies and Gentlmen, I give you the one, the only,

Smolderin' Possum™

i have a question and have no clue where to find it on youtube.

so i know darryl brewer told juan that jodi told him she needed the gas cans for her trip to mesa, i remember him gulping and admitting it.

did juan ask alyce about that? did she say she wrote it down wrong? or just the closet shooting and the internet *advertiser censored* part.

tia.

IIRC that fell into the part of her notes that she had 'issues' or 'questions' and wrote "Ask Jodi" She then tried to act like she was taking these notes while talking to Jodi, when JM called her out and asked why she would write "Ask Jodi" if she was right there with her.

I'd say it's for Travis, unfortunately, Mrs. G. She is Just. That. Strange. It's all his fault, dontcha know? She had to kill him, and now look what's happened.

Wrong twitter account.........don't "T.O." me PLEASE! But it's #JodiArias that DB was running......Just to set the record straight.

ChairofNurmi Kirk Nurmi's Chair 40m
I like this version of #jodiarias "O Holy Night" better #justice4travis pic.twitter.com/cO0xXUEjkB
BKlYsgJCEAAhwqX.jpg:small

Juror #8 isn't on trial here, nor is his personal life. The only allowable discussion pertaining to juror #8 is his interview on Dr. Drew or other media interviews.

Has April Wine been represented yet?
[video=youtube;psv7uF7_A8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psv7uF7_A8c[/video]

I thought it went from Patti taking the stand, to doing a recording, to nothing at all. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone.

If the jury knows she has a rap sheet, why on this green mother earth would any take her at face value?

The "Pre-Jodi"... don't matter. Something happened after she met Travis and seems like the wiring disconnected after she left Yreka the first time.

[video=youtube;VLMF5GM0Kt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMF5GM0Kt8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member