SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure would other baby boomers would say but I for one NEVER used sun screen. Our mission was to burn baby burn and I have the proof all over my body in the form of sun spots. Sometimes we would spend all day with baby oil mixed with iodine to get darker.

Oh, yeah! We did the baby oil with a little iodine in it. Get a nice glow for a night out partying. That's when I wasn't in a tanning bed, of course.

In my mid-20's, though, I stopped sunbathing and started moisturizing like crazy morning, noon, and night.

I've got freckles like crazy, so I don't know of that protected me or I just can't see those spots for the freckle spots. Lol!

SammiJo ... 57 here about to get fillers and botox...Hope I am not allergic to them :) nothing wrong with creams, lotions and potions...IMHO hey 40 is the new "30" 57 the new ummmm "47" ...lol

I've thought about fillers and botox but the idea that you have to keep doing it...aint appealing at all.

Class of 85 here.

My notebook crashed :(
Wonder if I am smart enough to figure out how to use my sons computer???

I want to hear Websleuths radio!!
My son is out of town working..
:banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

class of 02 here

certainly doesn't feel like i left school 11 years ago

Sorry for the intrusion....there doesn't seem to be another thread to post this on as some have been pulled.

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 4m

All my local sources are reporting no court tomorrow. What is everyone hearing about this? New release dated today. #JodiArias
Expand

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 17m
Court will be in sesh tomorrow. I REALLY need new sources. LOL. My sincere apologies everyone for the mistweet. #jodiarias

SammiJo ... 57 here about to get fillers and botox...Hope I am not allergic to them :) nothing wrong with creams, lotions and potions...IMHO hey 40 is the new "30" 57 the new ummmm "47" ...lol

True story... not to scare you or anything, but my sis who is ten yrs older than me did that for her class reunion and had an awful reaction...she had to skip her reunion and was scared to go to her doctor and tell him what she had done...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, I'm too scared to do that! I would love to get a little Botox to fill out the lines around my lips. I smoked and I've got the pucker lines. :(

I sure don't feel 40!! Maybe it's my inner child, or maybe I'm just really immature. ;)

Sorry for the intrusion....there doesn't seem to be another thread to post this on as some have been pulled.

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 4m

All my local sources are reporting no court tomorrow. What is everyone hearing about this? New release dated today. #JodiArias
Expand

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 20m Court will be in sesh tomorrow. I REALLY need new sources. LOL. My sincere apologies everyone for the mistweet. #jodiarias

Oh man I so love that soundtrack!
I bought that CD as soon as I saw the movie. Every once in a while I still YouTube the scene at the coke dealers house, with Sister Christian and Jessies Girl (and then 99 Red Balloons when all hell breaks loose!). Love it!

But this song! OMG Todd Parker aka Thomas Jane!
He comes crashing in to this song, then he does his bit about the corvette...I swoon :blushing:.

OMG! I LOVE this movie so much! Yes the Sister Christian scene is too much!!!! Those firecrackers in the background...! Brilliant movie that nobody seems to appreciate like I do...Thank YOU!!!!

Just highlight the whole URL in youtube, the long address in the box. Right click and click "copy", then in your WS window, right click again and click "paste". :seeya:

Does that work for iPad? My new toy....trying to figure it all out.

Oh LAWD! Those crazy-azzed Housewives from Hell have scared me off that stuff. I always used to think I would probably hit a wall some day when some smartass grocery bagger kid called me Ma'am or something and go ahead and get some treatments ... After watching a few seasons of NY and Beverly Hills....I have decided to NEVER go that route. I earned my wrinkles and laugh lines!

Oh, I'm too scared to do that! I would love to get a little Botox to fill out the lines around my lips. I smoked and I've got the pucker lines. :(

I sure don't feel 40!! Maybe it's my inner child, or maybe I'm just really immature. ;)

I've seen so many older women trying to look young but they look idiotic so I've decided just to stay the way I am. No matter how hard they try or what they do, older women trying to look like teenagers....it don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710