SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;Ux7HgO9QhAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7HgO9QhAc[/video]

Let us not forget CBGB's and Club A one Ave. A!

The Mudd Club! And how about Cheetah (a few years earlier and further uptown) - one time Monti Rock The Third grabbed me there and made me dance with him - he was such a riot!

[video=youtube;O66KOYPF5T8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O66KOYPF5T8[/video]

I also loved going to see Charles Busch, as well as The Ridiculous Theater - those were fun days!

I've never been to a three day music festival, but I have been camping, so, I would suggest: Just take some sleeves to layer if you need them. Nothing worse than being too cold, or too hot. Such as, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, etc. Especially as it will likely be cooler at night, some sort of jacket as well, imo. And just in case, something water repellent in case of rain. And, have a great time! :seeya:

I've been.
My suggestion is not to camp, but rather stay in a motor home or motel/hotel.
Other than that, have a great time!!! Bring your tank tops and hoodies!
And wet wipes!!!! They work for oh so many things!!!

Yikes. I have to ask, was it when he was alive or dead? At least if the former, it's not quite as weird seeming. You have my full sympathies though, this has happened to me at work.

The photo from this thread...two pictures, one of his face {the last one taken} and then his nude lower part where he was seated. No blood. I think I need to explain better. I don't know if she will say something to other people I know. It's a social group I belong to.

[video=youtube;e-fA-gBCkj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0[/video]

Was going into the grunge/heavy metal genre.........you have been SAVED!!!!! Catch up with you kids a bit later!!!

We saw Eddie Rabbit perform in a club in Hollywood, back in the day. Had my DH stop at a record store so I could buy a record of his. When I couldn't find anything I asked the clerk where the Eddie Rabbit section was. He said, "Never heard of him." I said, "You will!"

[video=youtube;VJ1GQFtHGxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1GQFtHGxU[/video]

Yikes. I have to ask, was it when he was alive or dead? At least if the former, it's not quite as weird seeming. You have my full sympathies though, this has happened to me at work.

Just tell it like it is!!!
It's the best reasonable explanation!

The photo from this thread...two pictures, one of his face {the last one taken} and then his nude lower part where he was seated. No blood. I think I need to explain better. I don't know if she will say something to other people I know. It's a social group I belong to.

I don't think you have any reason to feel embarrassed that you are following this trial. People from all over the world are watching it. I'm sure at least some of your group are aware of it..??? Sorry though you had an awkward moment. This murder business is messy.

Just tell it like it is!!!
It's the best reasonable explanation!

I became tongue tied and made NO sense. I think I have to email her something.
A more compete explanation.

But, it just occurred to me how much time I have spent here in the last few weeks. Wow.

You could tell her about websleuths in general, how they often provide info to LE, help match up unidentified bodies with missing persons, etc. I.e., start out by explaining the positive and social aspects of the site, maybe not so much just the JA case. Anyway, then you could go on to explain it was just evidence photos from a recent trial.

No, not at all. Go figure we'd be seeing something from JA in the first grade. Monster in training.

:doh:

I assumed that "Mom and Dad, you are lucky to be alive" craft from first grade was just a joke someone posted for fun. Now it looks like people are taking it seriously. Has this been confirmed or something? What teacher keeps one particular student's craft for 25 years just in case the student turns out to be a psycho killer?

I assumed that "Mom and Dad, you are lucky to be alive" craft from first grade was just a joke someone posted for fun. Now it looks like people are taking it seriously. Has this been confirmed or something? What teacher keeps one particular student's craft for 25 years just in case the student turns out to be a psycho killer?

Not sure if it's real or not, however, it wouldn't surprise me to find it authentic.

MOO

I just assumed it was a joke as well. Seems a little too good to be true, if you know what I mean.

I'd send her a light-hearted e-mail apologizing again for the startle and include a link to an article about the trial just so she can see what you're talking about.

THAT is scary. The look on Travis's face actually makes sense when you put the 2 together. It's always bothered me why he'd be sitting in a shower. Nobody does that![/]

Rethought my decision to post it all...BUT I do believe you are totally correct wsreader "Nobody does that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo