SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on... between 72 and 76? Whoopdedooo.

Speaking as a Baby Boomer myself here, just remember…the object of the game is to get as many birthdays behind you as you can. :seeya:

Bwahahaha!! That idiot Jodi. She was PAMPERED compared to us!!

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about. She needs a dose of 'real' life, if you know what I mean.

Speaking as a Baby Boomer myself here, just remember…the object of the game is to get as many birthdays behind you as you can. :seeya:

Uh... yep. I find that I do not consider anyone old anymore. The older I get, the less old everyone else older than me seems. It may not make sense, but it works for me. Now, the younger ones, that's a different story. Babies until they're in their 30's.

:eek:fftobed: Nighty-night, sleuthers. Don't let the corgis bite. (They're pretty short, so just stay in an elevated area and you're safe.)

Love Burton Cummings!

[video=youtube;LCc8wyBBsbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCc8wyBBsbA[/video]

Ah, someone in the same time zone

:seeya:

um um um correct me if I'm wrong but time zones don't matter as to how many hours on trial starts... how many hours away it starts? if you have the internet that is.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sooo who is the youngest here then? I'm sure it's not me but I'll start the bidding at being born in 1977.

Night everyone, the soon I go to sleep the soon 10am comes!

Thanks for music, laughs and comradery.

[video=youtube;efNivXOP-g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNivXOP-g8[/video]

Oh mirror mirror, you're coming in clear,
I'm finally somewhere in between.
I'm impressed, what a beautiful chest.
I never meant to make a big scene.

Will you resign to the latest design?
You look so messy when you dress up in dreams.
One more for hire, a wonderful liar—
I think it's time we all should come clean.

Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters,
Line up the bastards all I want is the truth!

Hey hey now can you fake it?
Can you make it look like we won?
Hey hey now, can you take it?
And we cry when they all die blonde?

God bless, what a sensitive mess—
Yeah, but things aren't always what they seem.
Your teary eyes, your famous disguise,
Never knowing who to believe.

See through, yeah but what do you do?
When you're just another aging drag queen?

Stacked dead actors, stacked to the rafters,
Line up the bastards all I want is the truth!

"I wrote 'Stacked Actors' about everything that is fake and everything that is plastic and glamorous and unreal, so if that pertains to anyone that comes to mind then there you go."

um um um correct me if I'm wrong but time zones don't matter as to how many hours on trial starts... how many hours away it starts? if you have the internet that is.

You're correct :)

Karn (the original poster) is in Ontario and I'm in Missouri .. I was appreciating the same time zone ;)

It sure does! That's my birth year! :shush: ssshhh! Don't tell anyone!

Hey! A Wisconsinite, sourgrapes? I graduated HS same class as Aaron Rodgers' FATHER - He was not in the "group" I liked to hang out with though...:blushing:

Til tomorrow, and hopefully they start somewhat on time......:floorlaugh:
:eek:fftobed:

LOL...hey I'm completely loopy myself so I might get ready for court in a couple hours and forget to go to bed. It's been a weird weekend. :scared:

just a friendly reminder to go to bed! Don't want you to forget.

I've thought about fillers and botox but the idea that you have to keep doing it...aint appealing at all.

Gotcha, I've watched videos of this. It's very, very painful. I've seen them do it where blood is running down their face. They don't put them under, which is good because general anesthesia is dangerous and unhealthy. On the other hand, they aren't adequately able to block the pain. Plus, there are several days down time (isolation). And it's only temporary. What the hey? These Docs are all in it for the money. Why not, right? No insurance issues. All cash. Sadly, that's where they're all levitating toward due to all the new changes in medical care. :rolleyes: Nonetheless, they should be ashamed of themselves, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo