SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Ted Nugent! Cat Scratch Fever!

At the risk of hearing a lot of inappropriate comments - LOL - Can I just tell you that just two weeks ago I actually was diagnosed with Cat Scratch Fever. They actually call it Cat Scratch Disease. It is real. And it is miserable and quite painful. 2 weeks of antibiotics and I'm still getting over it. And no...I did not get it from "The kitty next door" - my own cat that I took in as a stray gave it to me! It's a flea borne disease and the germ that makes you so sick is called Bartonella.

AWFUL!!!! AWFUL!! AWFUL!!! Lymph nodes under my right arm swelled up to the size of a golf ball. Very unpleasant!

Definitely real. I got it years ago. No bueno

Remember folks this is the sidebar...so feel free to talk about anything you want--share music, pet pictures/stories etc....whatever you want! We don't have to re-hash every minute of this trial/case-this is a decompression thread :seeya:

NO POT STIRRERS
(Unless its Chili or yummy soup)

Lol not a pot stirrer! But miss the other thread:floorlaugh: but I'll,grin and bear until Monday. I'm just sifting thru:floorlaugh:

David Beckham retired from soccer yesterday. Does anyone else agree with me Dr Horn looks like him! or is that just my hormones talking?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

OH MY GOD!! I love this song! I am sitting here listening and I cried through the whole song. Brought back a lot of great memories. I'm still crying while I write this note. Thank you so much for displaying the song with it's words. You see I lost my hearing, I do have one hearing aid but it's still difficult to hear. The visual words helped me to re-live my special memory!!!!!

Memories.. pressed between the pages of my mind.;)

I'm a licensed hearing aid dispenser and have a few returned units laying here collecting dust. If you think you'd benefit from a binaural set, or if you just need a backup to the one you have, send me a private message. I'd much rather give it someone instead of it sitting in a drawer.

My 14 year old daughter would probably love to see all the hearing aids out of the house. She's convinced that I use the most powerful ones to listen to everything she says when she's on the phone in her room.

david beckham retired from soccer yesterday. Does anyone else agree with me dr horn looks like him! Or is that just my hormones talking?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

sent from my sch-s720c using tapatalk 2

((((( sigh )))))

Saw SRV so many times...he could make his Stratocaster talk.
Playing the blues...Austin City Limits

Stevie Ray Vaughn - May I Have a Talk With You - YouTube
Aw...You are so blessed to have seen him play! I never got to see him live. He's one of my all time favorite guitarists, and I listen to him all the time. He was an amazing player. So talented. So loved. Thanks for sharing these awesome videos!!

Ok, you guys have me going on the music thing. Keep in mind I go way back, but I had a sort of music revival in the 80's after my divorce, sort of a blossoming so to speak, lol. And I have to admit, the late 70's to mid 80's are really some of my favorite music. Party time, LOL... Sorry if this isn't that popular here. But here it is anyway, me and my DH's favorite group from our dating years in the early 80's. Forgive me for posting 3 different songs, I just couldn't choose 'cause I love them all, :rolleyes:

Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It - YouTube

Loverboy- Working For The Weekend - YouTube

Loverboy - Turn Me Loose - YouTube

I'm a licensed hearing aid dispenser and have a few returned units laying here collecting dust. If you think you'd benefit from a binaural set, or if you just need a backup to the one you have, send me a private message. I'd much rather give it someone instead of it sitting in a drawer.

My 14 year old daughter would probably love to see all the hearing aids out of the house. She's convinced that I use the most powerful ones to listen to everything she says when she's on the phone in her room.

Wow, that is really nice of you. :seeya:

I'm soooooo sorry KCLady but I can't stop laughing. You are such a DEAR!!!

:seeya:

I just reassessed that photo and dangit if I don't have bangs more disturbing then Jodi Arias's. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand