SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Warning

This is NOT The National Enquirer site.

It doesn't matter how you may feel about these witnesses, they are NOT sleuthable. Period.

Think about it. Suppose YOU have a friend, acquaintance or former coworker who commited a crime. Suppose YOU were called to testify. Do you want folks sleuthing YOUR background? Are you willing to let folks rattle all the skeletons in YOUR closet? It isn't right and it is not what Websleuths is about. Our purpose is to seek justice for crime victims. NONE of these folks assisted Jodi Arias in the brutal murder of Travis Alexander.

I am going back to clean up MORE posts. Mods are exhausted, folks. Knock it off.

Any more sleuthing posts of non-players after this message will result in 3 day TOs.

OMG I am so sorry. I just realized that I was doing this VERY thing in discussing what possible reasons DB had for appearing on behalf of JA. It was wrong and I just slipped right on into the speculation. *goes to corner*

Why doesn't Christine perform with them anymore?

Off to google land I guess. I hope she is okay.

She quit the band after the Dance tour.... I so miss her...Ha I am such a Lindsey fan that when my boyfriend bought our tickets he knew he better buy them on Lindsey's side of the stage lol

:tyou: Thank all of you so much for the music, feeling old but what great memories :)

Reports on HLN said FJA changed her mind and wants life...as of Thursday night.:jail:

Travis didn't get to choose and don't we know that he would want life instead of being jodified?
So, nope, Ms. Arias will take what they give her......

Is there another witness for prosecution?

Nite all...see u tomorrow! Can't wait for Monday...one day closer to the end for Jodi. I can't see the defense dragging this out for the whole week...I'm thinking shouldn't they be done in the next couple of days with mitigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177