SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing of Travis Alexander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killing of Travis Alexander, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jodi Arias, Alexander's ex-girlfriend, was charged with his murder, and her trial began on January 2, 2013. Arias testified that she killed Alexander in self-defense. She was found guilty of first-degree murder on May 8, 2013.

http://technorati.com/women/article/jodi-arias-art-site-is-all/
Jodi Arias Art Site: Is All Internet Content Created Equal?
Author: Marsha Hallet, Published: May 19, 2013 at 6:46 am
Commerce laws in cyberspace do not need to be defined for us to know right from wrong. The surviving siblings of Travis Alexander are set to file a civil wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias to prevent her from profiting from her art on the internet. Presumably this suit will include the name of her "art dealer". All the proceeds from her art will then go to these victims.

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/riggs629.htm
IMO it would benefit all if tomorrow the inmate Arias decided to follow the Christine Marie Riggs approach.
Christina Marie Riggs, Executed May 2, 2000 by Lethal Injection in Arkansas. During the penalty phase, Riggs would not allow attorneys to put on a defense, saying she wanted a death sentence. The jury obliged. She was executed only 3 years later.

Are they shooting that film from a plane? wow. so sad. The animals too, penned in.

Killing of Travis Alexander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killing of Travis Alexander, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jodi Arias, Alexander's ex-girlfriend, was charged with his murder, and her trial began on January 2, 2013. Arias testified that she killed Alexander in self-defense. She was found guilty of first-degree murder on May 8, 2013.[5]

http://technorati.com/women/article/jodi-arias-art-site-is-all/
Jodi Arias Art Site: Is All Internet Content Created Equal?
Author: Marsha Hallet, Published: May 19, 2013 at 6:46 am
Commerce laws in cyberspace do not need to be defined for us to know right from wrong. The surviving siblings of Travis Alexander are set to file a civil wrongful death suit against Jodi Arias to prevent her from profiting from her art on the internet. Presumably this suit will include the name of her "art dealer". All the proceeds from her art will then go to these victims.

da man dance_animated.gif

[video=youtube;ipCBhSugKZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCBhSugKZE[/video]

One of my faves.

[video=youtube;fvdGPD443nE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdGPD443nE[/video]

Happy Sunday everyone! I'd preface this by saying it's OT but I think that goes without saying on this thread :floorlaugh:

I need some help! I'm going to a 3-day music festival next weekend in Illinois and I have NO idea what to expect. I've never been to one AND I've never been camping! The temps look like they're going to be in the low 70's, is that warm enough to wear a tank top? I don't know what to pack. Any tips or advice? TIA! :seeya:

Truth Detector...do you own all these albums? If so, we have the same albums it seems.

Haven't done vinyl in decades.

Actually had a metered 8-track recorder component in my home set-up.

I recorded albums to 8-track to listen to in my 1978 King Cobra II, with amplifier/equalizer and custom-built speakers:

1978-Ford-Mustang-King-Cobra-690x446.jpg

(Stock photo; mine was silver with a blue snake and blue trim and sweep CB radio antenna. Otherwise identical...)

I do still have my Beatles White album, but my music collection is all digital as we saw this coming back in 1985.

My music is all on HDD's now and accessible by computers and gaming platforms across our network, even to my tethered smart phone...

My family doesn't understand, and I don't either, how my brain works. Pick a topic and I can usually think of more than one 1960's through 1980's song directly related to or within a degree or two of it.

:blushing: But now I've gone to bragging on this sidebar thread... :blushing:

Gosh this is great...all this fabulous music. I love love Amy Winehouse's voice. Out of the 80's please.....Soft Cell..Tainted Love.

Haven't done vinyl in decades.

Actually had a metered 8-track recorder component in my home set-up.

I recorded albums to 8-track to listen to in my 1978 King Cobra II, with amplifier/equalizer and custom-built speakers:

1978-Ford-Mustang-King-Cobra-690x446.jpg

(Stock photo; mine was silver with a blue snake and blue trim and sweep CB radio antenna. Otherwise identical...)

I do still have my Beatles White album, but my music collection is all digital as we saw this coming back in 1985.

My music is all on HDD's now and accessible by computers and gaming platforms across our network, even to my tethered smart phone...

My family doesn't understand, and I don't either, how my brain works. Pick a topic and I can usually think of more than one 1960's through 1980's song directly related to or within a degree or two of it.

:blushing: But now I've gone to bragging on this sidebar thread... :blushing:

Now there's something I absolutely do not miss.....8 tracks. Clunk clunk.....clunk clunk

They say it's moving East. I'm @150 miles East. Tornadoes don't move that far, but the weather system does.

Weather.com says it will move north of me. That's directly towards Joplin, MO which was wiped out May 22, 2011.
My DS and DL are at McConnell AFB in Kansas, and from LA. She never heard a Tornado Alarm before. Just sent me a message, and DL Freaked when she heard it. She grabbed the dogs, and they flew down into the basement. She is home alone and my DS is patrolling the base. She is still down there and the weather has moved on, but is still raining. :scared:

[video=youtube;DRONFXoXsJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRONFXoXsJ0[/video]

:ditto: I so detest her whiny little voice, cannot stand to listen to her 'singing'. It's like fingernails across a blackboard to my ears. I swear if HLN doesn't stop replaying her singing "O Holy Night" I'm going to :scream: or have a serious :tantrum: or I may just :hills:.

Simple answer.

No cable.

Only heard it once as I was looking up what was going on with the case. Never hear it again.

I found when I had *free* cable (meaning not turned off for months when I would move into a new apartment) that I wasn't missing anything. The same Harry Potter movie all month long, food network, never got the exercise channel that I forgot the name of but would have been helpful. Found all the trial channels to be more about making up stuff and hype than fact, so I realized I was not missing a thing. Especially not that song. ;)

LOL Remember MD 20/20? OMG, I've never been so sick in my life as a hangover from that stuff. And it seemed to begin the minute you quit sipping it. :(

Once and only once. That is all it took. Orange flavor too.

Went into the "underage store". Asked the man what he sold that was close to the screwdrivers we had been drinking. He slyly grinned and pointed us to the bottom of the fridge. I think we aged 90 years that night.

Only once at 15 years of age.

Woke up in the ER with many stitches, subcutaneous asphalt, leg surgery and a fractured pelvis.

I wasn't driving, but never again... :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member