SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing we survived pre child proof locks on cars...I was that kid who dared open the car door :)...btw fell out on the GW bridge when I was 8...Wonder IF that has anything to do with my apprehension about bridges now ?? ) Hmmm shall I call ALV- who will convince me that my parents " abused me" and I suffer PTSD... OR shall I call DR DeMarte..who will tell me it is a natural thing

Bwahahaha!! That idiot Jodi. She was PAMPERED compared to us!!

Not sure would other baby boomers would say but I for one NEVER used sun screen. Our mission was to burn baby burn and I have the proof all over my body in the form of sun spots. Sometimes we would spend all day with baby oil mixed with iodine to get darker.

Oh yeah, baking was the rule. Same here, sun damage.

Oh my gosh, even the Tubes got on the playlist.

What an excellent, awesome bunch of folks here.

"And a baby's arm holding an apple"

"A Mazda, a Manza . . . ."

Class of '92. ! year until 40. eeeekk!

Class of '91, here. I turned 40 last month and bought my local drugstore out of moisturizers. I'm stocking up for no wrinkles in the event of an apocalypse. :D

Bwahahaha!! That idiot Jodi. She was PAMPERED compared to us!!

Aint that the truth?! Our parents barely knew we were alive because they were always partying and we took care of ourselves.

Folks: There is court tomorrow. The tweet up thread is not a reliable source of info.

SammiJo ... 57 here about to get fillers and botox...Hope I am not allergic to them :) nothing wrong with creams, lotions and potions...IMHO hey 40 is the new "30" 57 the new ummmm "47" ...lol

What a trip down memory lane ....some great music WSers. Anybody remember

Eve of Drustruction. Change a few words and it works today. Ok back to reading along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro