SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says he's interviewed Jodi and looked at records as to what this means.... It's the Laws of Attraction #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says the Laws of Attraction is consistent in #Jodiarias journals #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s39 seconds ago
#jodiarias Jan 24, 2008 journal page referred to in court.

B8T321ACQAIPhhH.png

I turned down 4 offers for a date Saturday Friday.......

Oh no I hope Travis didn't read my journal that was sitting on the table wide open while he was eating dinner on the same table.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 11m11 minutes ago
Geffner talking about a previous child abuse case he worked on. #jodiarias

Mark Henle ‏@HenleMark 11m11 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
#JuanMartinez during the #JodiArias retrial Thursday.

B8T7XJLIQAAkrUh.jpg

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 6m6 minutes ago
Willmott and Geffner back to #jodiarias and TA's relationship.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Now Willmott returns to the discussion of #jodiarias breaking up with Alexander after finding texts from numerous women on his phone.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 6m6 minutes ago
Geffner confirms #jodiarias broke-up with TA after she found out he was texting w/ other women.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Martinez objects lack of foundation when Willmott said that Alexander continued to contact #jodiarias after they broke up. She lays it.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
TA and Jodi break up timeline....here we go #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Sidebar over document Willmott wants to introduce into evidence.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Geffner & his mustache are super qualified to spot a murderer who lacks in self esteem. (According to Geffner) (& his mustache) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
JA broke up with TA..he was sexting with other women TA contacted JA after break up and here comes a text or email...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
One of Jodi's experts wrote down when TA and JA broke so Geff says that's consistent #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Willmott stresses that whether #jodiarias and Alexander called themselves boyfriend and girlfriend, they saw each other and had lots of sex.

I can't take anymore of this.... *advertiser censored* does not matter. A broken finger that was not broken does not matter.
Shut up Jenny.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We are looking at text messages between TA and Lisa Andrews and Geffner says there is jealousy from TA #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott reads TA's text as if he's mad or angry..how does she know? #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says TA talks to Lisa in the same manipulating way he did #jodiarias #3tvarias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott presenting isolated TA / JA text evidence. Not one Juror taking notes as we go down "Rehash" Hwy #Jodiarias @TrialDiariesJ

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 42s42 seconds ago
Willmott/Geffner discuss text messages between Lisa Andrews and Alexander showing his jealousy and back and forth love and anger. #jodiarias

I agree that whomever posted that these jurors should be able to say they served on this "trial" and never ever have to serve again

OMG. I can't believe JW is rehashing all this business again. I think the jury got the gist of RG testimony. I feel so badly for this jury.

Who cares if TA was jealous? What does it have to do with his murder?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Well Jodi and Travis have the longest bar in this graph and Chatanya Lay has the smallest..well it's a toss up w/ Eylse Lee #jodiarias

Geffner's sexting chart shows 12 different women, most of whom did not know about each other. Invited several to Cancun until Mimi agreed.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s51 seconds ago
Willmott puts up an exhibit, a bar graph that shows the different woman TA was interacting with. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is making a big deal that a Mormon man wanted to make babies with some Mormon women....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott and Geffner read the various love/lust texts to several women during the same time period. Several times talks about making babies.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 38s38 seconds ago
Alexander and Chatainya exchange texts about a tryst they had--while working other women. #jodiarias

Brent @ Kleinman Law ‏@brentjkleinman 47s47 seconds ago
4:45 & still getting a steady flow of #jodiarias tweets. 2 choices: I can go to #HappyHour or to the courthouse. #HH wins. #sorrynotsorry

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Oh I messed up Reagan Housley and Denice Croft win smallest bar on the graph #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia