SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, If Travis ever asked JA to marry him, it was most likely said as a joke. My hubby would tease me with such comments when I had done something nice, but I was well aware it was an off-hand comment not meant to be taken literally. Methinks JA doesn't know (or doesn't want to admit) the difference between good natured comments and actual sincerity.

Who cares who TA was texting???? He did not have a girlfriend, NOT married, or engaged.
This is all based on a compulsive psychotic LIAR, who was fatally attracted to him, killed him in cold blood and continues to kill him for the 4th time. Just because the LIAR said Travis begged her to marry him is NOT A FACT... IT is once again another a LIE :banghead:
She has had 5+ years to make this crap up....
Off with her head

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s23 seconds ago
Geffner and Willmott continue to go over TA's relationships, and correspondences w/ other women. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Some flirting with Lisa Andrews on a text....#seriously #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA was texting Lisa and a Maria at same time. He was sexting but Maria seemed game #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
Geff's not the only one with the graphs... #jodiarias

B8UIYjBCAAEfvVI.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
The defense is blaming Jodi's behavior on Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
More blame....Jodi was sad, more depressed, not happy according to others when she knew Travis #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#Jodiarias has had same blank stare all day. No emotions #3tvarias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 52s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
@sneakyjuror Look at the Jury...no note taking means no new information. Crazy dying w/Dr. G! #Jodiarias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 1h1 hour ago
My eyes are watering. I don't know how our favorites do this for us all day. I have a deeper appreciation. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
DT dragging this out not to get point across but to guilt jury in to involuntary relationship w/ #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 43s43 seconds ago
Now discussing the Chris and Sky Hughes emails in which they call Alexander abusive to #jodiarias--strategically when Martinez can't rebut.

Did you all ever notice that in pics and videos of CMJA, her smile never reaches her eyes?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says no aggressive behavior from Jodi except when a teen once. No aggression on testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I thought she kicked in some wall, broke some windows, squeezed a cat, kicked a dog.....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s40 seconds ago
Sorry folks. I'm just reporting what they are talking about in #jodiarias, I am not directing the testimony. Direct your anger elsewhere.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says DeMarte said the confrontation between Bianca & Jodi was aggressive & it was a mistake she based opinions on #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says Jodi wanted the best for Travis in her writings #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
But when Jodi told TA she had dates she was slammed down and choked till she almost died #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I never want to hear about the Havasaupi trip again...after this The impact of the trip was devastating to Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3m3 minutes ago
Trial in State v #jodiarias will continue late to finish this witness.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juans thrown out some foundations and relevance objections but he's getting shot down by Stephens #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The letter Jodi typed to Abe is important. She sent it to TA to assure him #jodiarias #3tvarias

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 2m2 minutes ago
#Jodiarias....Reality..."Bar Chart"....

B8UM4crCMAAYzW0.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury looks checked out....heads down, some looking some not. Defense needs to wrap this up #jodiarias #3tvarias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
@TrialDiariesJ Oh boy! Bar graph every conversation TA had out of context. Not mitigating factors, just white noise. #Rehash Hwy. #Jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott keep trying to get in writing only good things in a memorial book is normal....Juan objected, it got sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think I'm going to call it a day. This is NOT helping my depression.
Hugs to you all ~
Will catch up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members