SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh YESorNO - when you get back on this thread, could you Please :loveyou: post a link to Paul Sanders Facebook post on Wednesday's happenings... plllleeeeaaasssseeee.... :happydance:

:wave:

Based on this book and HLN's coverage of the confrontation Jodi had in the bathroom, I am convinced Clancy was one of the few people who saw the "real" Jodi Arias. This had to be a very creepy and frightening encounter.

Niner,

Thanks for the book excerpts.

:tyou:

Little OT but I watched 20/20 last night and was shocked to hear the details of the Vandy trial since I had not followed it. This trial shows that college campuses need to change the culture that is rampant in today's society. Drugs, alcohol, sex etc. If I were a parent of a girl who was of college age, I would be extremely worried to send her to college.

I think the Vandy trial lasted less than month. How long has this JA trial lasted? Way too long and to much money thrown away on a person who will go to the end of the earth to continue this farce.

I am sorry guys but I have searched the WS site several times and cant find out how to "mark my place". Every time I come here, I have to figure out where I was or write it down before I check out. I have tried the "Last read" option but it always just brings me to the last post on the thread. Help!!!! TIA

Towards the top right hand corner of the thread, click "Thread Tools", then click "Subscribe to this thread" in the drop down menu.

sbthr.jpg

When you log in again to WS, click "Quick Links" at the top center, and click "Subscribed threads" on the drop down.

sbthrd.jpg

I don't use the "log out" option when I close out my browser, I just close it, so I always end up where I was last.

I would love to tell you more. I was looking for the radio program that Tricia did but I can't seem to find it. Tricia can probably tell us which one it was.

The person who was writing a book about JA and TA some how showed JVM the information and JVM used her information to write the book and got it out first.

She *The radio interviewee" (Is that a word) had been gathering this information way before TA case became a big deal. JVM, I hate to say, stole the information, but that is what she did So if some of the information is not accurate JVM probably did not know as much detail and just filled it in.

I would not buy JVM book because of this. It was not a nice thing to do. She tells it all on the radio program. Now if I could just find which of Tricia's programs she was on.

It was really a nasty stunt that JVM did. If anyone finds which one of Tricia's program she was on please let me know. If we can't find it, I will contact Tricia to see which one it was on. I just hate to contact her at this time.

Does anyone listen to Tricia's radio programs?

I've never liked JVM.......... DRAMA.........I want accurate reporting, not "Bombshell" or fudging to make something more than it is.

Niner ... Serena made history last night. You must watch the match!

Little OT but I watched 20/20 last night and was shocked to hear the details of the Vandy trial since I had not followed it. This trial shows that college campuses need to change the culture that is rampant in today's society. Drugs, alcohol, sex etc. If I were a parent of a girl who was of college age, I would be extremely worried to send her to college.

I think the Vandy trial lasted less than month. How long has this JA trial lasted? Way too long and to much money thrown away on a person who will go to the end of the earth to continue this farce.

I think the two DP trials in Seattle that started last week will be done before this farce. Granted in one instance its taken forever to bring them to trial.

Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines is coming on Lifetime tonight. Check your listings for the times.

Jodi Arias: Beyond the Headlines is coming on Lifetime tonight. Check your listings for the times.

Thanks! DVR'd it! Also on the same channel (in our area) "The Blue Eyed Butcher" is on in a few minutes. The Susan Wright story.

Like what, for example? It looks like JVM talked to a lot of Travis' friends...

Darn... my library doesn't have that book!! :gaah: I'll have to "see" if I can find it cheap, or do you belong to the Websleuths Book Club?? :blushing: and would like to share? :happydance:

Okay - I shall start a post for the excerpts! :eek:nline:

ETA: the only reason I'm reading this book is I found it while looking for an Ann Rule book! :wave:

I actually would share it with you if I still had it. My library didn't have it either so I bought it on Amazon for....yes... A Penny!!!! lol Plus shipping for a total of 4 dollars! Good deal! I donated it to my local library when I was done with it. Amazon sells used books and you can find some good reads there very cheap. Check for it there. = )

Good_Morning_Sun-72cf69d2533be3359d914a48417b7f6f.png

Link: http://cdn.mdjunction.com/component...ning_Sun-72cf69d2533be3359d914a48417b7f6f.png
---------------------------

Have a good breakfast everyone:

gkfVzY-tNVv7sfvbxcGRoZMqKd8lr86JG9Y-EiBo8ek=.jpg

Link: http://i2.tagstat.com/p1/0/gkfVzY-tNVv7sfvbxcGRoZMqKd8lr86JG9Y-EiBo8ek=.jpg
-------------------------------

Prosecutor tries to unravel Arias mitigation testimony

"...And over the next few weeks, Martinez is expected to seat a Mesa police computer analyst to knock down allegations that Alexander's personal computer was rife with *advertiser censored*. And he will present a psychologist who testified about Arias in her first trial in 2013, when Arias was found guilty of first-degree murder..."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-unravel-arias-mitigation-testimony/22591125/
------------------------

Jodi & Travis: From Attraction to Assassination

"...Let's take a psychological journey through the lives of both Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander to see if some light can be shed on this tragic situation and see how their relationship progressed from a magnetic attraction to a brutal assassination...."

http://www.xojanedoe.com/2013/05/jodi-travis-from-attraction-to.html#more
---------------------

Diagnosing Jodi: Profile of a Murderess

"...In our minds, we can't make sense of the dichotomous aspects of Jodi herself. She is calm as a clam as she lies to detectives and media reporters. She is articulate on the stand as she tells her story in front of the world using a broad vocabulary and seemingly flawless memory. She is confident in the face of aggressive prosecutor Juan Martinez during cross-examination. She is an attractive young Mormon woman with a soft voice. Yet, she is also the woman who brutally murdered a man whom she loved and showed no remorse after the fact. ..."

http://www.xojanedoe.com/2013/05/diagnosing-jodi-profile-of-murderess.html
-------------------

Sheriff Arpaio to run for re-election in 2016

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/sheriff-arpaio-to-run-for-re-election-in-2016
--------------------------

I Love that you do this for us. Keeps me busy as I wait for trial days! lol Thank you!!

I am sorry guys but I have searched the WS site several times and cant find out how to "mark my place". Every time I come here, I have to figure out where I was or write it down before I check out. I have tried the "Last read" option but it always just brings me to the last post on the thread. Help!!!! TIA

I just put the thread in my "bookmarks" on the computer and it's there when I want it to read it. I delete the page when I read it and then before I leave the Sidebar (or any thread page I want to come back to), I "bookmark" it again.

I've never liked JVM.......... DRAMA.........I want accurate reporting, not "Bombshell" or fudging to make something more than it is.
Awwwww come on Bernina theres nothing like a 4 day old "Bombshell Tonight" ! :laughing: now Robin is reporting OLD crap on Monday morning. Sad as I like her.:happydance:

Oh YESorNO - when you get back on this thread, could you Please :loveyou: post a link to Paul Sanders Facebook post on Wednesday's happenings... plllleeeeaaasssseeee.... :happydance:

:wave:

Wednesday? Now what "day" of the trial is that???

Here are the last 3 articles by Mr. Sanders and you figure it out. :facepalm:
--------------------

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 27
“A QUERY IN TIME”

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/344807219046194?fref=nf
------------------

by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 28
“THE INSIDE OUT OF FEAR”

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/345262215667361?fref=nf
--------------------------------

by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 29
“A PIOUS MENAGERIE”

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4TravisAlexander/posts/895268770518523
-------------------

:seeya:

I think how you do the 'mark my place' deal is:

• post to a thread
  • use quick links
  • choose today's posts

and then that drops you at your last post in a thread. Maybe... :dunno: Not sure, I just subscribe to the thread and stay logged in. Tapatalk will always return me to the last read. My PC does not. Not sure whats up with that. Hope that helps. Aside: My thanks button works better via Tapatalk also.

Oh, and BTW?? the Sidebar ROCKS! :rocker: I love my job too much to hang out and post all day, as tempting as that is, so I must live vicariously via the Sidebar. A big shout out to all you heathens and non-heathens who hang out here. Love yah!:loveyou:

Hi Spellbound :wave:
Here's the link to the Book Club, and yes, it would be snail mail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?66-Websleuths-Book-Club

I haven't been there in ages, as I been reading books from my library. I finished ALL of Karin Slaughter, Patricia Cornwall and Kathy Reichs (Bones) books. Now starting on Ann Rule. Any more suggestions on Fiction murder mystery writers?? Just a side-note, Kathy Reichs who writes the Bones books is married to a Latvian!! :loveyou:

It is supposed to be 66 here today!

Oh Daisymae - you did a spoiler!! Haven't watched the tennis match yet... wonder if I will, now that I KNOW who won... but you did say it was a good match!

Okay - off to read other threads!

:seeya:

Oh - a couple of more excerpts from JVM book. I noticed some have mentioned that JVM wrote her book from "other" people's writing; that I don't doubt - I did notice quite a few things that don't jive with the transcripts!

Stieg Larsson's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series got me on to Nordic Noir. Since he died after he wrote those, many besides me were hungry for more. Jo Nesbo is great! I've read 5 or 6 of his books. Also, Henning Mankell (the godfather or Nordic Noir). I read the first Sjowall/Wahloo mystery, written in... 1967. Loved it. Reads like an Agatha Christie novel, as in... no extra words. I seriously need to be able to type an "O" with an Umlaut. Please sprinkle them liberally on all preceding names with "O's".

I am currently reading a Raymond Chandler collection (think Phillip Marlowe) but then I am a HUGE film noir fan. I read Chandler and LOL for real. :lol: Love the dialogue! In my head? I hear it all in voice over.

JVM... I used to watch her. Honestly? the only thing I miss about cable TV is TCM. <cries>

Niner, I do so love the book shares though. Keep 'em coming.

If any of your have "Kindle Unlimited" on Amazon, there's at least 5 or more CMJA "books" you can read for free. The only problem I have with them is there was a rush to publish, so some of the stuff has been proven false in the retrial...some just last week, ie, child *advertiser censored*.
So I'm finishing up on one called "Audacity:Jodi Arias: 18 days on the Stand", well 68% done with it. They even mention Websleuths (ala hyperlink, which it is full of, just click and get pics, journal entries, whatever) Written by Lisa Wilson and Nick van der Leek. They were collaborating through this past January, so some current revelations from the Re-Trial........but we'll see.

Been somewhat interesting, but the whole "this is how it went down in the bathroom" was kinda koo koo.

I would love to tell you more. I was looking for the radio program that Tricia did but I can't seem to find it. Tricia can probably tell us which one it was.

The person who was writing a book about JA and TA some how showed JVM the information and JVM used her information to write the book and got it out first.

She *The radio interviewee" (Is that a word) had been gathering this information way before TA case became a big deal. JVM, I hate to say, stole the information, but that is what she did So if some of the information is not accurate JVM probably did not know as much detail and just filled it in.

I would not buy JVM book because of this. It was not a nice thing to do. She tells it all on the radio program. Now if I could just find which of Tricia's programs she was on.

It was really a nasty stunt that JVM did. If anyone finds which one of Tricia's program she was on please let me know. If we can't find it, I will contact Tricia to see which one it was on. I just hate to contact her at this time.

Does anyone listen to Tricia's radio programs?
Thats too bad but not surprising. JVM and NG both drive me mad. Never liked watching them. Just over the top. Used to LOVE Catherine Crier. Remember her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf