SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Dr. De leaves. Nurmi calls Dr. De's testimony an assault on #jodiarias' character. Nurmi says Dr. De calls JA a "total *****"

Oh please! It's not like DeMarte is going to talk about the magic in Jodi's spiderman underware.

The twitter feed with just MSM nixed part of their tweeters, so it's back to hunt and peek............

Can you say

BOOM?????????????

​Juan using Nurmi's testimony by Doc method, and Nurmi calls "foul"! LMAO!

I remember in one of JA's journals about Aimee getting married. Is this her cousin?

And it begins...........again:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge is back on the bench and Juan has a handful of evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury is back in ......#jodiarias mom and Jen Willmott were talking in the hallway #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s35 seconds ago
Jury re-enters courtroom and Nurmi wants to approach. This is my life. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan moves to admit his evidence and Nurmi says he hasn't seen this....sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s30 seconds ago
When all is said and done, I really don't think we'll get another hung jury. They know the stakes. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s51 seconds ago
Back from Sizzle. Exhibit 881, plus 2 I didn't hear. Nurmi objects for lack of foundation. Judge says "approach..." Sizzle. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 44s45 seconds ago
Juan moves to put exhibits into evidence. Nurmi objects. Another sidebar. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
This was when JA worked for the 2nd time at the Purple Plum Nurmi is having an objection fit and we have an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

.........what if..............just what if Demarte talked to Matt M.........?

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
Will someone please just spit out the damn Purple Plum and be done with it? #jodiarias #tiredofwaiting

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s50 seconds ago
Court is back. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks DeMarte if she's aware that Fonseca and Geffner said Jodi was lacking self esteemDeMarte says YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 18s19 seconds ago
A lot of objections from Nurmi. Let the Doctor speak already. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi doesn't want this admitted at all! Judge says it can be #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12s12 seconds ago
Martinez: Fonseca and Geffner said #jodiarias lacked self-esteem. Do the remarks she is about to read refute that evaluation? DeMarte: yes.

Exhibit 880: contradicts prior DT testimony re: lack of self-esteem. Content being copied will repeat once available. #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 1m1 minute ago
"She would go right to the men" and "would ignore the women and other customers " - owner of Purple Plum

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 47s48 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte reading testimony from one of #JodiArias' bosses. "She would go right to the men and ignore other customers."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
This is an interview with Gary Brinkman the owner of the Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 1m1 minute ago
"She would go right to the men" and "would ignore the women and other customers " - owner of Purple Plum about #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 51s51 seconds ago
Another remark says #jodiarias once pretended to know nothing about Yreka and asked a guy to show her around. #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 41s41 seconds ago
WAT: "She used men. A man came in to the restaurant & #JodiArias pretended she had just moved to CA so the man would show her around."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias took a plane to attend Travis' funeral. She met another man and gave him her number.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
DeMarte reads more: #jodiarias gave her phone number to a guy on the plane back from Alexander memorial service.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"She used men. A man came in to the restaurant & #JodiArias pretended she had just moved to CA so the man would show her around."

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
"She would go right to the men & ignore the women & other customers. Must more friendly & flirtatious with the good looking guys" #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias half sister says TA met a man on plane coming back from TA memorial. They exchanged # s & JA called the man from her sis' home.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte reads more: #jodiarias gave her phone number to a guy on the plane back from Alexander memorial service.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
Dr reads "The reason I was asking you about 2morrow is bc I would like to give you a BJ, or you could give me a generous facial"#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Gary knew JA since she was 17Gary said in 2008 JA came back & wanted a job. She only paid attention to the men & ignored the female custmrs

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 48s48 seconds ago
DeMarte reads a message from #jodiarias offering "bj" and asking for a "facial" in return. DeMarte: she was asserting her wants and needs.

Juan asks if this is a reflection of #JodiArias' assertiveness. De says YES. Sexually.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
"Maybe you could give my *advertiser censored* a much needed pounding too." De reads, Juan confirms "assertiveness" & self-esteem. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 47s48 seconds ago
Martinez asks DeMarte if these things go to assertiveness and self-esteem. DeMarte: yes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
She flirted with the good looking guys. Jodi used men and once pretended she just moved to Yreka and asked the guy to show her around

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s41 seconds ago
De reads, "OMG, that is so freaking hot. I want to lick it up and sit on it." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Julie Arias was interviewed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 20s21 seconds ago
De says #JodiArias was assertive w/her sexual desires. JA texts TA that she wants to F him like a school girl.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA half sister - JA stopped at Julies after TA's memorial. JA gave a guy her name and number and then she called this guy from Julies house

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s43 seconds ago
De argues a$$ pounding did not express self-esteem but does express assertiveness. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s40 seconds ago
In last message read by DeMarte, #jodiarias talks about sex like a "schoolgirl." Martinez asks if this speaks to Alexander being in charge

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA is texting TA she wants a facial and will give TA a BJ, or they can just grind #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 59s59 seconds ago
Just when it gets good, another sidebar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s52 seconds ago
Sorry for my typos. Juan is fast. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte has a way hotter voice than Willmott reading these smutty texts lol #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says JA expressed her desires and it wasn't dictated by TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

It was taken at someone's house, I believe. It looked like a party of some sort.

IIRC- where she hadn't been invited, so she got in anyway and hid behind the Christmas tree?

Yay for Juan...Giving Nurmi a taste of his own medicine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl