SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soliciting is not permitted here on Websleuths. If you wish to sell a product you need to notify the Administration to see if it is permissible to post the information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Sorry about that, Lambchop! We were talking books (usually on non-trial days) and I was running through some, and then found my Kindle Unlimited had some CMJA books available. Didn't know that our "Lisa" was the co-author of one of them (she's incognito here, lol!) so I kinda lit the fuse without knowing it.

Again, my apologies!
drwho-smiley.gif

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
We are in recess until 9:30am tomorrow
Juan says the report from Det. Smith can't come in for a month but he will try sooner #jodiarias

OMG

Gawd, my daughter will be 18 by the time this is over (8th March) or we could try for my sons 16th (28th June).

ooops.... my fault here. stumbled upon a link to an Amazon book from a poster, but didn't connect the name to the author. Sorry, too, LambChop.

Still looking forward to reading a different style of writing about this darned trial/defendant.

I'm am totally stuck in this case and trial. Bring on the 12 step program!!!!:gaah: I find myself looking at the clock, pasting the tweets, and telling myself "just a few more minutes"!!!!

I hope this ends soon, and I DON'T get withdrawals in the process! Than the video feed will show up on Youtube, at least I can watch that when it gets dark or too cold to do stuff outside.

I guess we've just got to know so many of the different individual in and out of this case, FAR more so than the 18 month incarceration, 2-3 week trial, sentencing and the end, that usually is the pace for most trials.

I feel invested. Invested in Justice, seeing one sense of closure to Travis' family, seeing the guilty receive their just sentence, an incredible amount of knowledge being put out there by the witnesses, flexing my brain, and really wanting to see a bill proposed and passed in Arizona to protect the victim from defamation and slander.

And, incredibly invested in all you peeps that hang here on the Sidebar. I hope we can find mutual cases to follow together!

But we may be stuck on this one for a while...........

Catch you kids tomorrow! :seeya:

I WILL get pics of "everyone's niece", it's either the weather, chores, or the trial!!!!

I remember BK using her Blackberry during Court TV reports and she was fast even then. Wonder how she does it these days.

I don't know if it was Ziggy, Jens, or WAT wrote that Beth had her laptop plugged into a extension cord.

I caved and spent the $4 for the Kindle book. Audacity: Jodi Arias: 18 days on the Stand. It looks very good, and different.

I would love to hear your review of the e-book. I read the book description and was not impressed with: " That legal circus stocked with WTF’s belongs to none other than the Jodi Arias trial."

"WTF's"? Keep it classy authors.

Does anybody watch Crime Time on YouTube with Jim Clemente regarding this case and many others?

It's very interesting seeing a profilers thoughts on CMJA.

I remember BK using her Blackberry during Court TV reports and she was fast even then. Wonder how she does it these days.

I've seen a photo of her sitting in court with her Mac Air on her lap. Someone said she even had an extension cord. A typist who is used to taking dictation can easily type 100 words a minute, which is as fast as people generally speak. when you've done it for a while, the spoken word just channels directly into your fingers. I'm sure court reporters have this skill as well. I have even seen a pre-World War II submariner do morse code like this; he would tap his knee while he talked....

Hi everyone. :wave: I seriously can not keep up with this trial. As late as it is, I just now finished reading on Beth's site after being out and busy all afternoon and evening. But to me it all sounds so chopped up and incongruous... dang tweets. :gaah: So I read some over on the trial thread, some of the tweets there are different than Beth's. :confused: and at times sounds altogether different to me. And with all of the comments and posts, pages and pages and pages.... well, all I can say is I'm exhausted with reading and am about to give up for the night. I'm not sure if I get all that has transpired in this nightmare of a trial. :sheesh: Aside from that, how is everyone ? And, is anyone finding this as overwhelming as I do ?

I've wondered that about PS as well...and BK. If they both know shorthand then no problem.

My mom still writes some things in shorthand when she's in a hurry. I can't remember any of if & I took in in HS - so did mom, 25+ years before me! Hate it when mom outdoes me, lol. (Not really!!!!):loveyou:

[Quote/]RickshawFan
Originally Posted by Spellbound
I've seen a photo of her sitting in court with her Mac Air on her lap. Someone said she even had an extension cord. A typist who is used to taking dictation can easily type 100 words a minute, which is as fast as people generally speak. when you've done it for a while, the spoken word just channels directly into your fingers. I'm sure court reporters have this skill as well. I have even seen a pre-World War II submariner do morse code like this; he would tap his knee while he talked....[/Quote]

My mom could type that fast, too. Used to be amazed when I was little, lol. She told me a story once (not a JA story, but a real one lol) about being in a typing contest at school. This was, of course, back when there was no AC in the classrooms. Anyway, she was just typing along & happened to glance up to see if she needed to put another piece of paper in the typewriter yet & was horrified to see that her paper was wrapped around the roller from the humidity. She put a new one in and still came in 2nd!! I can type pretty fast, but nowhere near as fast as mom still can.

Hi everyone. :wave: I seriously can not keep up with this trial. As late as it is, I just now finished reading on Beth's site after being out and busy all afternoon and evening. But to me it all sounds so chopped up and incongruous... dang tweets. :gaah: So I read some over on the trial thread, some of the tweets there are different than Beth's. :confused: and at times sounds altogether different to me. And with all of the comments and posts, pages and pages and pages.... well, all I can say is I'm exhausted with reading and am about to give up for the night. I'm not sure if I get all that has transpired in this nightmare of a trial. :sheesh: Aside from that, how is everyone ? And, is anyone finding this as overwhelming as I do ?

I hear you - this is hard to follow by tweets, and then some leave a word out or misspell one & you have to figure out what was said, then catch up again, LOL. Very time consuming.... thanks a lot, JSS. :tantrum:

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
02/04/2015 8:00 AM

02/02/2015

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY THIRTY-FIVE

10:13 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 1/28/15.
The Jury is present.
David Vernon Parker, having previously been sworn, testifies further.
Defense Exhibit 854 is marked for identification.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 854 and it is admitted in evidence.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT that Defense Exhibit 853 was inaccurately marked into
evidence on 1/28/15. The Court now notes that Defense Exhibit 853 was not admitted on
1/28/15 and the record, exhibit worksheet and exhibit tag are updated accordingly and Defense
Exhibit 853 is considered as marked only...

Defense Exhibit 855 is marked for identification.
Defense Exhibit 855 is split and a redacted version of Exhibit 855 is marked as Defense
Exhibit 855.001.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 855.001 and it is admitted in evidence.
State’s Exhibit 856 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 856 and it is admitted in evidence.
State’s Exhibits 857-859 are marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 857 and it is admitted in evidence.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 858 and it is admitted in evidence....

State’s Exhibit 860 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 860 and it is admitted in evidence...

State’s Exhibit 861 is marked for identification...

The State offers State’s Exhibit 861 and it is admitted in evidence.
State’s Exhibit 862 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 862 and it is admitted in evidence.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT the Court has received questions from the Jury. Same is
discussed by Court and counsel and are asked of the witness.

Filed: Jury Questions (2)
David Vernon Parker testifies further.
The witness is excused.

4:07 p.m. Court stands at recess until 2/3/15 at 10:00 a.m. in this division

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6681239.pdf
------------------

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...WLi_dN3pKSPjB9RloN_1UyfCgT9JLo3v6kLCYDec-kUJw
---------------------------

Jodi Arias sentencing retrial: jurors hear graphic texts

6617031_G.jpg

6617032_G.jpg

"...She said police interviews showed that members of Jodi Arias' own family didn't especially like her very much..."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...urors-hear-graphic-texts#.VNFsSk27rvM.twitter
----------------------

Jodi Arias Court Recap for 2/3/12

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/02/03/jodi-arias-court-recap-for-2312/
------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors