SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 58s58 seconds ago
Text messages between #jodiarias and TA shown to jurors.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Martinez has DeMarte read the text from Alexander asking where the ring is. Arias replies that she has it, don't worry. He says he's not mad

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 41s41 seconds ago
DD: testifies that #JodiArias admits she took TA's diamond ring after claiming she didn't know

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
DD testifying about TMs btw TA #JodiArias about a diamond ring in his dresser

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s49 seconds ago
TA: "Do you have any idea what happened to the ring in the drawer?" #JodiArias "What diamond ring? Oh, yeah, I have it."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA- Do you have any idea what happened to that Diamond Ring in my drawer?Jodi- What diamond ring? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48s48 seconds ago
An even dozen sidebars. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 47s47 seconds ago
DD: Intrusive behaviors-example is #JodiArias taking TA's diamond ring w/out his permission - Nurmi objects incredulously

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte says she took it without his consent. Nurmi objects loudly. Sidebar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA- Oh yeah I have it, I will explain, don't be mad, I'm sure it caused u stress. Please don't worryTA- I'm not mad, don't worry #jodiarias

ammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Sidebar. Nurmi wants to make sure the word stolen or taken the ring without #TravisAlexander's permission is not used. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says this is intrusive and Jodi took this without TA's consent....Nurmi jumps up to object #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
TA in text says he's not mad. "It's cool" #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 42s42 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte:#jodiarias "intrusive" behaviors stealing diamond ring from TA.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 56s57 seconds ago
13 #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 24s25 seconds ago
When DeMarte says #Jodiarias "got caught," Nurmi asks for another sidebar.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 52s52 seconds ago
JM is able to get evid in about things #JodiArias did in the relationship by having DD testify re JAs condition and the actions r symptoms

We all had our suspicions............now they're slowly being confirmed.

Everything is coming in, slashing his tires, stealing the engagement ring, going through his texts, emails. She is a real nut job. Scary!! Travis had to be so embarrassed by her.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 44s44 seconds ago
DeMarte looking at copy of text messages between #jodiarias and TA regardinga diamond ring that was missing.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 56s57 seconds ago
11 sidebars. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
A text message from Arias and TA. It's in reference to a diamond ring that was stolen by Jodi states DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvaris #sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge says to disregard the last response #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12s13 seconds ago
DeMArte reads a text between Alexander and #jodiarias referencing a stolen diamond ring. Nurmi objects. Stephens says to disregard remark.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s36 seconds ago
Well, I'm glad I used the word alleged because the judge just said to disregard the exhibit. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Nurmi stands and says "She made a false assertion against my client." Stephens again tells the jury to disregard. #jodiarias

False assertion? She stole the thing!

A sidebar thread means I can post questions not directly related to the current state of trial, right?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 19s19 seconds ago
Powerful testimony by Dr. DeMarte for prosecution re: #jodiarias as murderous stalker. Case will boil down to: all 12 jurors want her 2 die?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 16s16 seconds ago
10 sidebars and counting. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am thrilled that all of this is finally getting into evidence! It was sooo frustrating through the first trial that the jury was not allowed to hear the truth. The word *fair* just didn't exist! I'm so happy we have brought FAIR back!!!

I think this pretty much sets the record straight now. CMJA most definitely stalked, cornered and butchered poor Travis!!! Justice Soon!!

DSC03088.jpg

Zuri is all in everyone's face, so it's hard to get her away from the camera!

DSC03095(1).jpg

You can see the gray hairs coming in, I so want to clip her, but that means blanketing her for the next 3-4 months. She's just a big fuzzy muppet right now!

DSC03099(1).jpg

This is Star and Han, they've been here for over a month. They are Evie's buds, the young gal who's been working with me on Kissy and moved into one of the rooms over at my son's house. Star is a mustang, and Han is a Quarter horse that Evie got at 6 weeks old. He's come a LONG way, now he's about 9 months old. A real wild child when she first picked him up, MAJOR issues. He's turned into a big sweetheart and loves Zubaz <-----hero worship, lol!

Mark Henle &#8207;@HenleMark 24m24 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias enters the courtroom after a Wednesday morning break.

B9Bg-Y3IUAIPirc.jpg

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 49s49 seconds ago
8 sidebars. Halfway home. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- With regards to Bobby Juarez, do you know Jodi kept that relationship a secret?DeMarte- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is objecting like crazy #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Martinez asks if DeMarte knew #jodiarias kept her relationship with Bobby Juarez a secret. Yes.

B9BQ2S4IAAAwwgu.jpg

That photo reminds me of CMJA saying "pigtails?" all shocked on the sex tape. She said that word exactly the same way when Flores interviewed her. Same pitch and everything. Well creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985