SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s34 seconds ago
Text on screen from TA stressing to a friend that #JodiArias gets emotional when he tries to break it off w/him.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA in a text tells Chatanya L that Jodi cries a lot and it's hard to deal with. She was a great girl but they weren't right for each other

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 18s19 seconds ago
DeMarte basically painting portrait of very "unstable personality"-strong day for prosecution #3tvarias #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi needs an approach before the next bomb explodes in this courtroom #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35s36 seconds ago
17... And counting. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 36s37 seconds ago
17 side bars...surpassed over/under set by Clown Car this morning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
15 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now for Daryl:Daryl told Jodi he couldn't be exclusive with her because of Jack, his son, and Jodi was upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 36s37 seconds ago
DeM: friend S. Hughes reported that #jodiarias would wait for TA outside bathroom when he was inside&listen in on private conversations

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 23s24 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte was reading an interview from Darryl Brewer when Nurmi objected. Now a sidebar. #JodiArias

BBM (got my daughter's lappie so I can bold now)

I don't remember him saying that before.

View attachment 68750

Zuri is all in everyone's face, so it's hard to get her away from the camera!

View attachment 68752

You can see the gray hairs coming in, I so want to clip her, but that means blanketing her for the next 3-4 months. She's just a big fuzzy muppet right now!

View attachment 68753

This is Star and Han, they've been here for over a month. They are Evie's buds, the young gal who's been working with me on Kissy and moved into one of the rooms over at my son's house. Star is a mustang, and Han is a Quarter horse that Evie got at 6 weeks old. He's come a LONG way, now he's about 9 months old. A real wild child when she first picked him up, MAJOR issues. He's turned into a big sweetheart and loves Zubaz <-----hero worship, lol!

Sorry to interrupt, I had to be away and am catching up. Baby Zury is growing so fast and is gorrrrrgeous! Love any with your dogs in them a dog with a horse. Thanks for the pics. I don't know one type from another, but the gray horse is beautiful.

Please explain why I see horses with blankets on them around here ... standing in their field. Is it usually because they have been clipped and prevents flies/bugs from annoying?

Thanks for the tweets. Catch up with you after trial tonight.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Text from TA to JA It get's old when you dramatize everything...you moan when you don't make PC..you hung up on me. Now you're on your own

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 37s37 seconds ago
Text from TA to #JodiArias: Convo when TA angry that JA hung up on him. He says he wont help her out anymore. De says it's not verbal abuse.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says she will "whatever him in the nose" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 38s38 seconds ago
DeMarte gave #jodiarias a test to evaluate personality traits.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says being dramatic along with anger is part of the Borderline Personality #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Matt tried to break off the relationship w/#JodiArias. She cried alot. He felt bad for her so continued to "date" her w/no physical contact.

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte: #jodiarias had same stalker tendencies with other boyfriends.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Matt McCartney- Matt moved because he needed space from Jodi. Jodi was annoyed with Matt and his traits and how he communicated #jodiarias

#JodiArias drove to Crater Lake & confronted Bianca over seeing Matt. JA slept in his bed that night. He didn't know or give permission.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 57s57 seconds ago
More intrusive behavior with Matt McCartney. He moved to Crater Lake to get away from #jodiarias, DeMarte says.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Matt tried to break it off with Jodi but Jodi wouldn't let him and she cried a lot #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss &#8207;@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte tells jurors of alleged intrusive & clingy behavior by #jodiarias in her previous relationships #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Matt broke off the sex before he moved out. Jodi and Matt always were fighting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Friends of Matt's told Jodi about Bianca. Jodi confronted Bianca and Bianca was logical and level headed.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 43s43 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte is describing more intrusive behavior with other boyfriends. #JodiArias An example would be Arias confronting Bianca.

BBM

"Matt would never betray me" Ooops!

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 37s37 seconds ago
Borderlines can keep emotions inside and then explode violently, DeMarte says.

Mike Watkiss &#8207;@mikewatkiss3tv 29s29 seconds ago
Borderline personality disorder is one of defense team's mitigators-so DeMarte may be making case for #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 31s31 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte is rocking the stand today. If I ever need counseling, she's my gal. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 15s16 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
MMPI- DeMarte gave this test....Jodi feels angry inside often but doesn't tend to show it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
When one does show it it's seething/ violent outbursts. Happens when they feel criticized & they don't own it, they say it's not their fault

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 17s17 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan puts up the Valentines Day letter from Jodi telling TA her anger is very destructive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 10s11 seconds ago
#jodiarias doesn't get mad, she gets even. #borderline #ihateyoudontleaveme

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
This behavior she describes is consistent with Borderline Personality #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias experiences anger and it's harmful to her and others according to Jodi herself #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 39s39 seconds ago
TA tells RH that #JodiArias hacked his FBook. Cries louder & more intense over him than anything. TA says he's afraid JA will kill herself.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 20s21 seconds ago
Regan Housley asks TA if #JodiArias is still stalking him. TA says, "Yes."

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 37s38 seconds ago
TA warns RH that they will likely receive a threatening message from #JodiArias. Calls JA "crafty" & "scary."

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA says his ex GF got on FB. To this day she will cry louder and more intense than anything you can imagine over me. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I'm afraid she will kill herself-Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
I like the way Dr. DeMarte reads these emails with some inflection. I feel like I'm in a movie theater instead of a courtroom. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 42s43 seconds ago
Regan & TA joke that #JodiArias is reading their message. "Hi Jodi! :)" TA jokes that she will get her tires slashed now.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Regan- She still stalking you?TA- Yep #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Regan- how long ago did you guys break upTA- Almost a year. I had to change my password but she figures it out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA- Yea you will prob get a threatening email from some anonymous person & it will be her. There's a good chance this will happen #jodiarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 32s33 seconds ago
#JodiArias says both guys I've been engaged to offered me boob jobs.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Reagan- Thanks for the warning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA- My thing kept signing off and she got my password and kept logging me off over and over. #jodiarias #3tvarias

She is crafty, she's scary, haven't I told you about her - Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA- Now my ex is in my email I think. She's prob reading this...say Hi JodiReagan- Hi Jodi...hey we are totally gonna do it #jodiarias

Wonder what was the date of this message between Travis and Reagan? He says he broke up with JA over a year ago in that message! Wow.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 17s17 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Travis is talking about Jodi slashing his tires and Regan better watch out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 13s13 seconds ago
18 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 3s3 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Moving on....Jodi Arias has kicked her mother #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner gave Jodi a test 8/2011 and as it relates to anger question 59 has to do with yelling and telling people off, #jodiarias endorsed it

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 21s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Mad and angry inside...Jodi says "often" Getting angry about something trivial...Jodi says "often" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Borderlines have anger inside and explode and Jodi does this. Jodi also confessed to feeling empty inside #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 47s48 seconds ago
Dr. De discusses #JodiArias' desire to die and suicide. Almost all jurors taking notes.

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 50s51 seconds ago
DeMarte says #jodiarias told her she feels emptiness.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Since 1997 in Jodi's journals she has been suicidal also confirmed by her parents #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. De tells jury that even #JodiArias' parents said she was suicidal.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias had thoughts of suicide dating back to 1997 in her journal. She also told her parents about her desire to die.

#JodiArias whispers to Willmott.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper now
#JodiArias put her glasses on to look at a document. Now discussing it with Willmott.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 9s9 seconds ago
Testimony from original trial. #JodiArias talking about the Inside Edition interview and plans to commit suicide.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 17s17 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte talking about #JodiArias' statement, "No jury would convict me".

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi is talking a lot to Willmott while DeMarte describes her behaviors #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias said she made statement because she was going to commit suicide.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 16s17 seconds ago
"I said no jury would convict me because I planned to be dead." #JodiArias

Juan brings up the "No jury will convict me" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
DeMarte reads #jodiarias testimony that she made "no jury will convict me" remark because she planned suicide.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias response was she had plans to commit suicide so she was confident no jury would convict her #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 31s32 seconds ago
But #jodiarias said she didn't admit suicide plans because "they would have thrown me in a padded cell."

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias said her plans of suicide weren't set in stone but she knew she wanted to die.

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 56s56 seconds ago
@WildAboutTrial What she planned to do was execute Travis in cold blood then try to destroy his reputation in court--both of which she DID

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Testimony about wanting to kill herself after Flores arrest. "Bought a bunch of Advil." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
She states she could have said acquit me too but a guard was watching and she didn't want locked up in a padded cell #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 46s47 seconds ago
#JodiArias bought a bunch of advil and took it over the next few days. She also had double bladed blazer she thought about using.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
When you were telling Flores these things in Yreka did you have plans to kill yourself? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 43s43 seconds ago
In testimony, #jodiarias said she bought Advil to thin blood in jail and was going to slit her wrists with a razor.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 32s33 seconds ago
"I wanted to be dead before Travis' birthday." #JodiArias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 20s21 seconds ago
#JodiArias wanted to be dead by #TravisAlexander's birthday.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Yes I had plans. I definitely made a plan. After arrest I bought Advil I took a lot of it and I had a razor. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 36s36 seconds ago
#jodiarias said in testimony being read by DeMarte, that she covered with blankets to keep blood from dropping. Nicked herself and it stung.

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 35s36 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte: "My opinion based on all these symptoms is #jodiarias has borderline personality disorder."

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I took it apart with intentions to slit my wrists. I had extra laundry stuffed under my body. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Darryl Brewer characterizes her as clingy, needy and childlike . Not interested in marriage because of his son, so he claimed to her. When in reality, the move to Big Sur was to get away from the killer. Makes total sense now. JMO

ETA: Omg, she did the same thing to MM, went in his house and slept in his bed when he wasn't home without his permission. Yet her whacko-ness didn't start until Travis ... NOT !

"Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
DeMarte reads #jodiarias testimony that she made "no jury will convict me" remark because she planned suicide."

I don't believe she said that because she was planning to kill herself. I think at the time she really honestly believed she was so smooth with her story telling that she really would walk away a free woman!

I need a refresher course.... did JA have a razor in jail and try to cut her wrists? "but it hurt" I thought it was somewhere else.

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias is "suicidal" and "planned to be dead" yet is here fighting for her life after decimating Travis'. #******** #sicksociopath

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 56s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I nicked my wrist on accident like a paper cut and it stung so bad and I just sat there and couldn't bring myself to do it. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 55s56 seconds ago
Based on these statements, Dr. DeMarte diagnosed #JodiArias with borderline personality disorder.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
That was the end of her suicide plan.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I wanted it done, I wanted to be dead by TA's birthday-jodiariasDeMarte says her opinion is JA has Borderline Personality Dis...not PTSD

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 27s27 seconds ago
And say it with me everyone, SIDEBAR:) #JodiArias

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 17s17 seconds ago
19 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says #jodiarias doesn't fit the criteria for PTSD #3tvarias #sidebar

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 16s17 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte reads account by #jodiarias while in jail that she tried to slit her wrists but couldn't do it. Wanted to die b4 Travis' b-day.

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 22s23 seconds ago
This phase is about one ?: do mitigating factors outweigh aggravating. In short, does a nick w/ a razor outweigh throat slash #no #jodiarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 38s38 seconds ago
10 min recess. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 35s35 seconds ago
Nurmi asks for a sidebar. Then after a few minutes, Stephens calls recess.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 57s58 seconds ago
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 41s41 seconds ago
And back into sidebar. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics