SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "racist" stuff was ridiculous. The person who admits singing the song has a story to excuse it on her "live blog" on FB, but (IMO) it sounds like it was a childish, impulsive stunt. MDLR should have either ignored it or confronted them face to face if she truly thought it was aimed at her. It's ALL childish, but I hope that MDLR takes a good look at her own behavior now. You reap what you sow, and her posting the things that she does only exacerbates the already hostile atmosphere on social media. You know good and well that she has influence over what's posted on the Arias Updates Twitter account, and she didn't bat an eye over them posting *actual* racial slurs against Juan. Pffft. Just so much adolescent melodrama...it's a murder trial FFS.

I totally agree. Remember when she/Jodi ? posted out a tweet about Juan being "vertically challenged," ? there was more said about him being short, but that's all I can remember right now.

ETA ~ YESorNO or Bernina posted a picture a while back of Wilma walking out of court and signing an autograph for a court watcher/fan....No one said anything about that! But just because Jaun signed Kathy Brown's cane, Nurmi made a HUGE deal out of that and even wanted a damn mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct. What about Wilma doing the same thing? JM could have labeled that defenseOtorial misconduct :giggle:

Just posting a "snapshot" of what the "big town" I always refer to. My big town, since 1989. Scottsdale was like this when I was growing up and it's what I wanted for my kids and myself. It might shed a light on my general character.

Hostage’s Hometown Is Well Acquainted With Loss

Prescott, Ariz., Mourns Kayla Mueller, Not 2 Years After 19 Firefighters Died

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/u..._th_20150212&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=58395070

Locals don't even like it when John McCain shows up from his Presidential Tours..........think there's been 3 of them now..........we're are sooooooooo over it. Prescott is also known as "Christmas Town, Arizona".

Other than the news trucks and vehicles, everybody's been pretty much steering clear of the main part of town.

Beautifully written piece. The author, Rick Rojas, caught the small town feel so well, with sensitivity rarely seen in news reports these days. Glad you shared, (((Bernina)))

Seems Decepticon wrote this article:

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/jodi-arias-and-her-defense-add-insult-to-injury/

and someone didn't like it and has written some fairy-tales about missy:jail: to refute Rob's article- it's hilarious, the stories that some people make-up/believe (he does go on and on- too many excuses for me):

A Close Friend of Jodi Arias Responds to our “Insult to Injury” Article (Feb 10)

In Defense of Jodi

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.co...ponds-to-our-insult-to-injury-article-feb-10/
what struck me as I was skimming though was that the 'close friend' says he denies that she has any mental illness!!!! Then tries to support that she is very much knows what she is doing!!! LOL Doesn't he know that her DT is presenting that as a mitigater?

what struck me as I was skimming though was that the 'close friend' says he denies that she has any mental illness!!!! Then tries to support that she is very much knows what she is doing!!! LOL Doesn't he know that her DT is presenting that as a mitigater?

The "close friend" failed to mention that CMJA has been medicated for quite a few years, that makes a big difference on how someone "presents" themselves................and being in jail.

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...ktv2fmbqzcvh1Isp0IGV9Z9lI84uD_QRlf_c8Ul_yPGWD
-------------------------

QUESTION: How can Jodi Arias justify doing her allocution in 'open court' if she is not wiling to testify in 'open court'?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....753266880&id=485866588137167&substory_index=0
--------------

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 7m7 minutes ago
We erroneously reported that #JodiArias' PI, Dorian Bond died and sincerely apologize for this inaccurate report.
... http://fb.me/3Mj5PhXm8
------------------

B9mf7zDIUAIsQUo.jpg
:sheesh:
Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9mf7zDIUAIsQUo.jpg

Yesterday BK said pseudonym smith would testify one hour on 18th. Geffner two days on 26th and 27th.
and...Fonseca two days sometime after 20th. So 41/2 days not counting JM cross.

Regarding Paul Sanders sighting of JM and Dr.D.....

Quote from yesterday's trial thread:

"He admits he saw them, and broke into a run and stopped them. So yes, I'd say he chased them down. Unreal."

One of the things that has been a serious red flag for me about anything Sanders reports or opines: he has an overt and unprofessional crush on Dr. D. He goes on and on about the court's rising anticipation of Dr. D's arrival and what the jurors must surely be thinking about her, praise and relief veritably oozing out of their ears.
This "running after" JM and Dr. D, IMO, is just one more example of how unreliable and over-the-top he is.

From everything I'm picking up on blogs, articles, tweets, etc., MDLR overheard some court watchers (we pretty much know who they were) who were having a relaxed convo about where to eat and someone was singing La Cucu Racha or Macarana.......this is ridiculous. The Hispanic influence in Arizona is huge, many people speak Spanish as a 2nd language, the architecture, street signs, communities have Hispanic names. Arizona was BOUGHT from Mexico with the Gadsden Purchase, and by Mexican Cession (Treaty of Guadelupe Hildago/Mexican American War)
That's like Nurmi hearing someone sing "Fat Bottom Girls" or offering him a Subway Sandwich, and taking it to the Judge.

:gaah:

Yesterday BK said pseudonym smith would testify one hour on 18th. Geffner two days on 26th and 27th.
and...Fonseca two days sometime after 20th. So 41/2 days not counting JM cross.

all I can say is I pity those poor victims that we refer to as jurors. I can't fathom how much more any of those "witnesses" have to offer in this trial. I'm sure that the minute they see them they will shutter---they just need to bow out of this trial---it is becoming a joke of the legal system. jmo :coffeews:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
In the courtroom at #JodiArais. Dworkin bumped into me on the elevator. Juan and him went into side room usually where defense is.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
No other media present. I am the only one chillin' in the courtal room. #JodiArias

Nurmi just arrived with a neat new hard plastic kind of Harley biker looking backpack. Black suit, black tie. #JodiArias

From everything I'm picking up on blogs, articles, tweets, etc., MDLR overheard some court watchers (we pretty much know who they were) who were having a relaxed convo about where to eat and someone was singing La Cucu Racha or Macarana.......this is ridiculous. The Hispanic influence in Arizona is huge, many people speak Spanish as a 2nd language, the architecture, street signs, communities have Hispanic names. Arizona was BOUGHT from Mexico with the Gadsden Purchase, and by Mexican Cession (Treaty of Guadelupe Hildago/Mexican American War)
That's like Nurmi hearing someone sing "Fat Bottom Girls" or offering him a Subway Sandwich, and taking it to the Judge.

Thank you kindly for my much needed morning LOL. You do have a great way with words. :)

ITA---they seem to jump on any bandwagon that perhaps comes their way. I don't like them--I don't like them at all!!!! :(

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Nurmi just came back in. Skye Hughes is here, Beth introduced me to her the other day. Very nice gal. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
I spent like 10 mins inserting quarter after quarter in the stupid little slotted things at the parking lot. Old schoolio. #JodiArias

Juan just came in and brought a man with a goatee like I have and sat him in the front corner seat. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
Juan is in a black suit with tangerine/light salmon tie. He and Nurmi are up front at the evidence cart. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
Juan is speaking with goatee guy. Explaining the procedure for getting sworn in and how to get up on the stand. Guy is stressed #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 11s12 seconds ago
Everyone is trying to figure out who another mystery witness might be sitting in the courtroom. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 20s21 seconds ago
Tanisha just took her seat and is speaking with Skye. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s21 seconds ago
Detective Flores just came in. Juan and him are seated at the table. Goatee guy is hella stressing and fidgeting. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
It sounds like he is talking about having an armed deputy in the courthouse at all times. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
This is Juan's witness...still not sure yet who he is. Lot's of whispers. We also have a still camera this morning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5s5 seconds ago
Nurmi sits at his desk going over paperwork. Willmott, Maria and #JodiArias are not here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech