SIDEBAR #44 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are all just getting ready to go home. Honestly, I did not expect a verdict before next week. Did anyone else?

I expected a verdict today.

Maybe they are all just getting ready to go home. Honestly, I did not expect a verdict before next week. Did anyone else?

Sadly I did--didn't think much to consider. I mean she has been found guilty of MURDER. JMO

I'm here. I don't have anything to say ..... but I am here. I can't imagine why the jury would want three days off after these two days. I hope it is a verdict tonight. please..... please...

janx they (Alexanders) have been at the courthouse all day. Hoping, like us, that there is a VERDICT TODAY!!

I'm going have chili tomorrow for lunch; unfortunately, it won't be homemade, but Dennison's. My Huz doesn't know "how" to make chili, and he's not that into either... oh well!! Maybe, someone here has a good recipe for some?? Easy to make! Also, recipe for some cornbread!!

Still here with you all - 1 hour 30 minutes to go for today.... :waiting:

BBM: Actually 30 minutes.......it's 4:01 in Arizona right now.

janx they (Alexanders) have been at the courthouse all day. Hoping, like us, that there is a VERDICT TODAY!!

I'm going have chili tomorrow for lunch; unfortunately, it won't be homemade, but Dennison's. My Huz doesn't know "how" to make chili, and he's not that into either... oh well!! Maybe, someone here has a good recipe for some?? Easy to make! Also, recipe for some cornbread!!

30 more min

My cornbread reciepe comes from Keith Jiffy or Marie callender. ;)

I wanted the verdict today :)
I think it will be Life.

Sadly I did--didn't think much to consider. I mean she has been found guilty of MURDER. JMO

Agree. Really, when it comes down to it, all they had to do is decide if she was abused or not and base their verdict on that.

Thanks for the tweets Bernina and Y/N. I haven't been able to keep up daily due to work, so was able to quickly catch up because of you! thanks :loveyou:

Let's hope this is over today.

This is nerve racking :scared: and, sort of, stupid,- in the elevator, out the room, etc. No one can go anyway in the courthouse with the reporters reporting every little fart. :facepalm:

GOOD POST!! I am shaking!!! You are so right about those reporters. I am cracking up laughing at your post. Do they like to get our adrenaline going or what..........

Get one of those McCormick chili packets.
Brown some onions and ground meat in some oil. (Could add some red or green peppers diced if you like that)
Add the McCormick chili powder and 2 cans of dark kidney beans- undrained (Walmart's are excellent) and a large can of crushed tomatoes.
I add some Mexican chili powder- to taste and then simmer for 1/2 hour to an hour.
Real simple and good.

basically that is my recipe for chili, too, Y/N! I often add tomato sauce AND diced tomatoes. It is so easy.

Wonder if there is a verdict and JSS decided to keep it secret?:shame:

GOOD POST!! I am shaking!!! You are so right about those reporters. I am cracking up laughing at your post. Do they like to get our adrenaline going or what..........

At least with the llamas we had something!! I think watching grass grow is more exciting than verdict watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska