SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need go pick up granddaughter from her daycare before the roads get bad and will be keeping her rest of the day. Will check in when I can. I am with you in spirit.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
I always love when print reporters bag on television people. Because every print person who gets a chance to be on TV always takes it.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds ago
2day is off 2 a good start. It took me 5 mon to figure out how to get rid of pop ups on my sons laptop...he swears he didn't view *advertiser censored* lol

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds ago
We are still sitting in courtroom. Nothing is going on #jodiarias #3tvarias

I feel bad for all of you experiencing the nasty weather. It is somewhat warm enough for melting, so we are bound to have icy roads later when the temps drop. The poor little boy who catches his school bus in front of my house has had to deal with snow mountains, ice, and water filled patches --- I try to keep it clear for him, but it is a losing battle when the snowplow keeps coming by and pushing it right back where I had it decent,y clear. gahh!

I am set for a verdict today. I worry for the Alexanders. What will they do when their routine gets back to "normal"? Do they even know what normal is any more? Will their grief hit again, when they are finally able to mourn alone?

And I also wonder if the Arias family really cares about the outcome. They seem detached from their daughter already and their appearance is court is more for show than actual support. JMO

Even the media is stuck on stupid, no hung or deadlocked jury!!!!:gaah:

IDIOTS!!!

Jury wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS couldn't LEGALLY opine, had to give impasse instructions.

:banghead:

Good Morning WS Friends! :love you:

485 peeps viewing right now.

IDIOTS!!!

Jury wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS couldn't LEGALLY opine, had to give impasse instructions.

It was very confusing trying to catch up yesterday. The combination of internet rumor and reporting via Twitter is maddening!

Good morning to all :wave: Praying for an un-hung jury and a verdict.

So.... just got back from an 80-mile motorcycle ride with my husband..he biker/me passenger, holding on for dear life. Thought for sure since I wasn't sitting glued to the 'puter that the jury would come back with a verdict in my absence. Usually that works. Not today, I guess. *sigh*

Hello everyone! :heartbeat::websleuther:

Justice for Travis Alexander :beats:

IDIOTS!!!

What is #5 and #6?

Throwing it out there:

Jury wasn't "hung" or "deadlocked" yesterday, they wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS could only read "empasse".

#5 arias suffered physical & emotional abuse.#6 abusive nature of arias relationship with TA

Maybe they're hunting for the x-rays of her "broken finger" and pictures of her bruises???:please::please:

I have to go for an SI Joint Ablation at 2:45pm EST and that is the sign that the jury will deliver a verdict! Last time when the verdict came in, my daughter was in the hospital after taking a really bad fall off my horse. I had predicted 3/5/15 as the verdict date in the poll and I so want to be wrong!

Zuri can you please tell me more about the ablation? I am supposed to get a radio frequency ablation in a nerve in my neck. I am scared! Thank you. :)

Throwing it out there:

Jury wasn't "hung" or "deadlocked" yesterday, they wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS could only read "empasse".

#5 arias suffered physical & emotional abuse.#6 abusive nature of arias relationship with TA

Do these numbers #5 and #6 pertain to mitigating factors or to something else?

I feel that if the jury hangs...the last 5 months will be all for nothing! I am disappointed also and dragging Travis through the slime pit was beyond anything I have ever seen in a court of law. SHAME on them!!

Prayers for Alexander family and friends.

Good Morning

I love your signature. It's my very favorite scripture! And so true. Yesterday it would have served me well to remember it. God knows what will happen. He is in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13