SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant away, LinasK. I got you covered!

Thanks for responding. I don't know if I could give her the DP based on the evidence presented in this trial. Putting on my juror hat, I was flummoxed by all the testimony about the *advertiser censored*, text messages, emails, computer this and that. The one thing I think resonated was the emails from the Hughes regarding TA behavior with women. I am not talking about the ridiculous flirtatious texts and emails. In my juror hat, something had to make CMJA snap to commit first degree premeditated murder. Both experts said she was sick in the head. Hence, I am on the fence.

I can see that, however she had from the text on the 26th May (that's when he called her all the names, right?) until just before she killed him to change her mind. That's not snapping IMO. The *advertiser censored* didn't bother me, plus there was no child *advertiser censored* which is what the DT said. The emails didn't bother me either, they were trying to push him to get married and he wasn't ready, hence not going out with women for long (bar Deanna).

I would also wonder why she didn't allocute or finish her testimony or answer juror questions. To me it all showed a lack of remorse for what she had done.

I can see that, however she had from the text on the 26th May (that's when he called her all the names, right?) until just before she killed him to change her mind. That's not snapping IMO. The *advertiser censored* didn't bother me, plus there was no child *advertiser censored* which is what the DT said. I would also wonder why she didn't allocute or finish her testimony or answer juror questions. To me it all showed a lack of remorse for what she had done.
RBBM

I see that as her "last hoorah" attempt at control........

IMO, she will also try and use it on appeal, too.

:gaah:

No verdict I guess? :gaah:
I've been offline because my daughter came over to take a shower. Bless her heart, her hot water heater went out and she just moved out in January! And then she proceeds to sit at MY computer desk and pay her bills! I am on verdict watch!!!
But guess I haven't missed anything? Going to read and catch up....

Out of curiosity, I checked the moon phase when Travis was slaughtered and it was a New Moon. So, tomorrow is a Full Moon. Time for closure in this sordid mess. I am hoping and praying for Justice for the Alexanders and Travis and DP for CMJA. Either way, Life or DP. I just want this to end.

I had to walk away from the computer yesterday, had knots in my stomach, but came back today and those darn knots are back, ugh!

I can't thank Bernina, Yes or No and everyone else posting tweets. I can't remember the others who post, but I appreciate all your efforts.

Most of you express so much better what I am feeling, thinking, so I just lurk mostly. I thank all the posts because either I agree, or it just something sweet and off topic and I enjoy them so much!

Edit for spelling, should take time to proof!

Two thoughts, but I bet "S"
eta.... I really haven't been over there much today
:winner: You guessed it! So arrogant and uninformed, always playing Devil's advocate, no matter which case it is on. So glad I don't have to know her in real life.

I think we must be close to done for today. Not likely to have a verdict this late --- or at least it would not be announced tonight.

While we're sitting around picking lint out of our navels, it's times like these when I long for some more Llama Drama.

hA1478F6E

P.S. No disrespect for the criminal process intended; it's how I deal with stress...being silly.

:winner: You guessed it! So arrogant and uninformed, always playing Devil's advocate, no matter which case it is on. So glad I don't have to know her in real life.

:loveyou:

I hope not me! Xo
No no no, not you Zuri. Don't want to say too much or I'll get banned. It's a character from Gone With The Wind...

Out of curiosity, I checked the moon phase when Travis was slaughtered and it was a New Moon. So, tomorrow is a Full Moon. Time for closure in this sordid mess. I am hoping and praying for Justice for the Alexanders and Travis and DP for CMJA. Either way, Life or DP. I just want this to end.

I had to walk away from the computer yesterday, had knots in my stomach, but came back today and those darn knots are back, ugh!

I can't thank Bernina, Yes or No and everyone else posting tweets. I can't remember the others who post, but I appreciate all your efforts.

Most of you express so much better what I am feeling, thinking, so I just lurk mostly. I thank all the posts because either I agree, or it just something sweet and off topic and I enjoy them so much!

Edit for spelling, should take time to proof!

Sedona, you are always saying nice things! You do a god job expressing yourself here. Feel free to speak up more.

But Zuri, snapping does not equal premeditation. Just look at all the evidence starting with her stealing grandpa's gun. Premeditation at least that far back, maybe further...
What may have made it go time was her hacking into his SouthWest Airlines account while he was in the shower and finding Mimi's name on the ticket for Cancun.

Does this jury have all this info? I can't remember if it was brought out in this trial as it was so ridiculously disjointed. Personally, I would vote DP, but I have the benefit of knowledge of both trials and then some.
I can see that, however she had from the text on the 26th May (that's when he called her all the names, right?) until just before she killed him to change her mind. That's not snapping IMO. The *advertiser censored* didn't bother me, plus there was no child *advertiser censored* which is what the DT said. The emails didn't bother me either, they were trying to push him to get married and he wasn't ready, hence not going out with women for long (bar Deanna).

I would also wonder why she didn't allocute or finish her testimony or answer juror questions. To me it all showed a lack of remorse for what she had done.

Does this jury have all this info? I can't remember if it was brought out in this trial as it was so ridiculously disjointed. Personally, I would vote DP, but I have the benefit of knowledge of both trials and then some.

Yeah, we heard they asked for exhibits from the first trial, so I think so.

Uhhh. Another day with justice thwarted? Sending prayers and good thoughts to the Alexander family and our much-admired Mr. Juanderful.

Sorry- I was busy doing other things.
---------------------------

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 23m23 minutes ago
A homeless guy serenaded photog @rick_leabo with what I think was Sam Smith.

illiam Pitts ‏@william_pitts 25m25 minutes ago
A woman announced to me that she was the "daughter of jesus" and that we better watch it.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 25m25 minutes ago
I'm sad. I feel like I'm being excluded bc no one will tells us anything. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 25m25 minutes ago
And finally, a guy asked me for an apple then gave me a two minute air guitar solo on the courthouse steps. You all should sit here sometime

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 24m24 minutes ago
#JodiArias

B_ScM3XUQAANtiQ.jpg

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 25m25 minutes ago
Also, @rick_leabo watched a woman brag about not being indicted, walk 50 feet, start a fight and get hauled back in to the courthouse.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 21m21 minutes ago
If you haven't already, follow @william_pitts... he's not just a good newsman, he's flipping hilarious.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 16m16 minutes ago
Jurors in #jodiarias just took a 15-minute break. They're back at work now.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog. Zuri is 5 and I dread the day...

I know this pain too well. It will be 5 yrs this July I lost my beautiful golden. I plan to have her ashes buried with mine, no matter how cray-cray that sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader