SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering why I dislike HLN!

You know Watching CMJA testify~~her eyes are closed and opens them when she wants emphasis on her lies

I know, I have it on to. JA sounded so phony, "I don't even remember pulling the trigger"...Just the sound of her voice nauseates me! :dervish:

Remembering why I dislike HLN!

You know Watching CMJA testify~~her eyes are closed and opens them when she wants emphasis on her lies

Do you want to know how to tell when cmja is lying? Just watch her mouth... if its open..she's lying! gigglesnort!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 56s57 seconds ago Public/media/Arias family still locked out. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 12s13 seconds ago Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight -I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball #jodiarias #3tvarias
(from Spellbound: I don't even know who Mike Watkiss is, but I threw this in for the snarkiness)

Mike Watkiss is from news channel 3 in Phoenix and looks like an extra from Sons of Anarchy.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago i seriously can't believe they're still deliberating. Thought for sure they'd have called it by now. #JodiArias
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 40s41 seconds ago
The entire Alexander family/friends would not be in whatever closed session is going on. It would be 2 (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1sl1je0
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
Court security is now beefed up outside #JodiArias courtroom.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 16s17 seconds ago
Some 45 minutes behind locked doors-public and media on outside waiting to get in-intrigue & anticipation high #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 5s6 seconds ago
random thought: what if they WEREN'T deadlocked when Stephens gave the instructions? What if Stephens just thought they were based on the Q?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago #jodiarias whatever the verdict will be, we'll have the stream at http://courtchatter.com , click the LIVE! Button. Tweets also there

[URL="https://twitter.com/elizabetherwin"]Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 2m2 minutes ago It's been nearly an hour since #jodiarias lawyers and Alexander family went behind closed doors. Thoughts?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s16 seconds ago
[/URL]

Alexander's have left the victim room. They looked serious but no crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 45s46 seconds ago
Family members of the victim in #jodiarias just filed out.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 48s49 seconds ago The Alexanders now exit the victim room. #jodiarias

It's been nearly an hour since #jodiarias lawyers and Alexander family went behind closed doors. Thoughts?

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 20s21 seconds ago There's a buzz in the hall outside the #jodiarias courtroom. Something's going on inside the locked courtroom...a hearing perhaps?

So the Alexanders and supporters just left on the elevators? from BK.... WTH ?

[URL="https://twitter.com/elizabetherwin"]Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
49s50 seconds ago [/URL]Nurmi and Willmott leaving court. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago Just let back in courtroom. No #JodiArias. No Juan. Def. team here. Media shut out of proceedings here again. Not right.

J[URL="https://twitter.com/TrialDiariesJ"]en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds ago [/URL]Jen and Maria are here also #jodiarias #3tvarias

Elizabeth Erwin
‏@elizabetherwin
47s47 seconds ago Just allowed in court. #JodiArias attorneys here, no sign of Arias. Some TA family is here. Lawyers and judge are here.

[URL="https://twitter.com/TrialDiariesJ"]Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ
21s22 seconds ago [/URL]We are now in the courtroom....Nurmi is only here #jodiarias #3tvarias

[URL="https://twitter.com/WildaboutTrial2"]Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2
3m3 minutes ago [/URL]
Family exits. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 47s48 seconds ago Courtroom doors unlocked and we're rushing in #jodiarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 52s53 seconds ago Alexander family and supporters just left courtroom. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago Alexander family leaving. Got in elevator. Gone. What the heck is happening??? #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 20s21 seconds ago There's a buzz in the hall outside the #jodiarias courtroom. Something's going on inside the locked courtroom...a hearing perhaps?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m3 minutes ago Defense team just exited court. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw: If Life sentence defense will fight 4release after 25yrs based on mental health factors #abc15

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Sandy Arias was heading in the courtroom with me but she is now not here. Must have walked back out with defense team. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias attorneys just left courtroom #abc15

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 3m3 minutes ago
Another defendant brought in...possible Judge Stephens going to hear a different case. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s39 seconds ago
A diff inmate was brought in. Judge Stephens abruptly tells all staff they are moving to a diff courtroom. #secretcourt of Judge Stephens

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jury just went on a break #jodiarias #3tvarias

7 jurors just left. #JodiArias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
Ya know how when you open the door and the dog runs in & quickly realizes there's no treat? Yeah, that's what just happened. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 32s32 seconds ago Last time I checked, this is still a public courtroom, right? Not sure why Stephens moved that case to another CR. Oh wait...shhh secret.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 31s32 seconds ago

Legal Analyst Hector Diaz; If Life Prosecution will argue how heinous #TravisAlexander murder was -- pushing NO release #abc15

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 24s25 seconds ago
Court clerk tells the spectators in courtroom that they are on another case. #JodiArias

AAARGH!!!! :gaah:

Ya know how when you open the door and the dog runs in & quickly realizes there's no treat? Yeah, that's what just happened. #jodiarias

LOL... I think we can totally relate here!!!

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m3 minutes ago Defense team just exited court. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago Legal Analyst Hector Diaz @arizwildcatlaw: If Life sentence defense will fight 4release after 25yrs based on mental health factors #abc15

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Sandy Arias was heading in the courtroom with me but she is now not here. Must have walked back out with defense team. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias attorneys just left courtroom #abc15

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 3m3 minutes ago
Another defendant brought in...possible Judge Stephens going to hear a different case. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s39 seconds ago
A diff inmate was brought in. Judge Stephens abruptly tells all staff they are moving to a diff courtroom. #secretcourt of Judge Stephens

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jury just went on a break #jodiarias #3tvarias

7 jurors just left. #JodiArias

If only it were April 1st~~this would make sense

Hi Yes/No...... nothing happening yet, but a lot of scrambling. No clue what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia