SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our schools were on a two hour delay this morning due to the heavy fog. Now they have cancelled all schools for today. It is really foggy here. Reminds me of Steven King's THE MIST. Wonder if there is something in the fog? :thinking:

For my allergies I take 1 dose of Flonase Spray twice a day. For my Asthma I puff SPIRIVA once a day. Then Dr. added ADVAIR 4 times a day when I was in the hospital. Use VENTOLIN Spray as my emergency back up. When it's really bad, like yesterday, I use my breathing machine and it is a mist that I breath in for 10 mins. Usually it is under control, but like yesterday I needed more meds help with breathing. Did breathing treatments every 4 hrs yesterday. So today I can breath much better. :)

Thanks for all the info about the pollen counts.
-----------
Hi Coffeejunkie , we must be related.:laughing: I am on nebulizer treatments also, combivent helps me too. Dr. has me on an antibiotic now as I get pneumonia easy, much scarring on lungs. Glad to see spring coming. Means shots~ Take care. this is miserable stuff. wonder if ja. has it too. :lol:

JMO-ITA! I was thinking about this yesterday when letter from Sheriff Joe came out. When ja leaves Estrella, her life changes. She's pretty accustomed to being at the jail, having it (all things considered) relatively good. I think that will make adjusting to Perryville a little harder. Nice.

JA aside, Sheriff Joe needs to rethink his open ended video chat policy. For real. Folks calling in could easily serve as middlemen between the jailed- passing information along... or much worse. No monitoring of the calls?? WTF.

As for JA getting accustomed to having things relatively good. Oh, so far beyond that. Her sense of entitlement and self-importance have been inflated to epic and grotesque proportions. She summons the media to her jail to instruct them what stories about her should be run or killed (they come running!). She instructs a judge as to the law and sets terms, including violating the Constitution, for honoring the court by speaking (the judge violates the Constitution for her!). She never graduated from high school but knows better than any of the attorneys she never listened to (and JSS is forced to take every complaint seriously!). She seeks revenge on those who dared bring her to justice (and gets to make wild false accusations against Flores and JM that they are forced to respond to, in open court, in the middle of a retrial about whether or not she should be spared!)

She doesn't feel remorse for slaughtering Travis, and doesn't bother to try to convince a jury she feels remorseful- instead she kills Travis over and over in court (and doesn't get the DP!).

She didn't have a friend in real life for her whole life (now they line up for the privilege of chatting with her by video!). She (rightfully) never tried to pass off her tracings as "art" for sale (now folks have paid real money for it! It must be Art!!). With one exception in her 10 plus years of being an "adult," she couldn't be bothered to hold onto any job for longer than a few months- beneath her dignity- (now the money rolls in for sitting on her convicted killer butt!). Etc. Etc.

Yes, it will hurt her a great deal the first time (or a hundred) she is wronged, the first time (or a hundred) she is treated as other-than-smells-like-a-goddess, and she finds out that not only is she completely on her own, but that if she plays victim instead of sucking it up she is going to be in for a world of hurt. The higher they go and all that....

-----------
Hi Coffeejunkie , we must be related.:laughing: I am on nebulizer treatments also, combivent helps me too. Dr. has me on an antibiotic now as I get pneumonia easy, much scarring on lungs. Glad to see spring coming. Means shots~ Take care. this is miserable stuff. wonder if ja. has it too. :lol:

Never know; we may be :) I have had pneumonia 3xs. When I start getting sick, I go on antibiotics' also. Yep, it is miserable stuff. Keep yourself healthy!! Maybe if JA has it, maybe she will stop breathing...gasp! gasp! gasping...oops! she's gone....MY BAD!! :lol:

we should be so lucky! Chances are she will just go on and on spreading toxicity wherever she goes.

B_w1IHEU8AAAPM0.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_w1IHEU8AAAPM0.jpg
------------------------------------------------

Is this the Greek visitor? (Pandora is one of her supporters):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_xsF4sXAAAThZx.png

Pandora is one of the "Greeks", I kind of think she's the one that got nailed. She made a comment on "THE site" about Joe can kiss her "Greek *advertiser censored**". :facepalm:

PeanutGallery1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

B_xOuo9UgAAtaQ2.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_xOuo9UgAAtaQ2.jpg
-----------------

Can her "friends" get any crazier? :sheesh:

*SNIPPED*

Oh, puleeze, Sandra Webber, where the hell is she going to escape too? And if the guard didn't lock the door, the automatic lock system in that section would have done it when head count was done many times throughout the day and night, to say nothing of the "red light" that illuminates when a cell door is open.
What an idiot. :banghead: FGS, this dimwit is from Florida, what does she know about Sheriff Joe, or his jails?

Advising 15-year-old girls to get fake IDs, smiling with Hershey's bars and chatting to her 'fans': Jodi Arias is spending NINE HOURS a day making video calls from her cell

"...With each call lasting up to 20 minutes, it means Arias spent up to nine hours that day Skyping with followers and fans from a laptop...

But, despite calls for her to have the privilege withdrawn, Arias is still able to make and receive video phone calls.
Mr Arpaio says any discipline in the jail has to go through a committee, and that process takes a few days. Only after that is complete could Arias lose the right to make calls.
'It takes a few days to justify why we have taken action on any violation of our policy, I want to make sure we follow the proper procedures, she's not going to like this,' said Arpaio.

The 20 minute phone calls cost £3.30 or $5 each, and anybody can request a conversation but Arias has to accept the calls..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gn=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

*Bolded in Red*
This is why I don't take the Daily Mail seriously. Their writing skills are sorely lacking. Does that sound like her followers are using a laptop or CMJA is using a laptop?!?!?!

The video chat is a mobile unit where the handset is put through the food slot to the inmate. The inmate has absolutely no control over the unit.
Not "anybody" can request a conversation, there are rules and procedures to get approved for a video chat.

Ive been meaning to ask our Sidebar group if you know something I could put on my Yorkie's skin to help him out.

He has had a pretty bad case of some sort of skin problem that makes him itch really bad and his skin on his back has these little bumps/flaky scab type things. He itches really bad from it and his skin gets really warm in those areas.

I went to the Vet at least 5 different times over the course of 3 years now for this same condition that has never really went away. The vet at first thought it was some sort of skin allergy but then the Vet decided it was Fleas which he did have. So I have the dog on Flea medicine which is a monthly pill and part of a medicine that kills intestinal worms. It is supposed to kill fleas and flea eggs too.

Hes been on this for 4 months now and yet his skin problem is still there. The skin seemed to do a little better at first but those bumps/scabs are still pretty bad.

I also use Frontline for Fleas also.

So I was wondering about a couple things

1-Does anybody know of some kind of good lotion or creme or something that would soothe his itchy inflamed skin?
I've almost went as far as using Calydryl sometimes because i know his skin bothers him a lot and calydryl works great for itching for me but I havent used that yet because of course it isnt meant for dogs.

2-Do people think the Fleas + Flea eggs are maybe still under his skin and that may still be the real problem and it is just going to take more time for it to clear up?

3-Is his skin issue something else entirely and 2 different Vets havent got it right yet?

All opinions are welcome. Thanks everyone .

RUT ROW :lol: our goddess is in tra-UB-ble

@troyhaydenfox10: Court is working to move up #JodiArias sentencing to later this month, according to multiple sources. Reason unclear. http://t.co/5y2WPoFmKs

I think the reason is perfectly clear, Troy :giggle:

Grrrrr....this 25 post deal is frustrating, you don't know if someone has responded to something cause you can't go that far down a thread before it morphs into the next page.

CMJA has taken advantage of a "privilege" offered at MCSO. What she has done to circumvent the rules puts the whole chat system in the spotlight. This will effect all the inmates that use that "privilege". The guards and security pods are going to double down on ALL video chats. Outside contacts will be scrutinized far more diligently. Availability will become limited because ALL chats will be physically monitored. Copies of ID's will be checked against the visual of the person on the chat screen. All chatters will be heavily screened through various criminal data bases. MCSO might even ban international access. Who knows.

And the inmates will have CMJA to thank for it.

Indigent inmates have access to the necessities needed for everyday "jail" living. They are provided for. The are reasons WHY commissary goods are not given or traded. They are a form of "cash" in jail. CMJA broke the rules by "allegedly" giving "those less fortunate" stuff from her commissary. And then she wants to slam MCSO. Estrella is NOT the Hilton, or a Motel 6. Did the inmates CMJA gave "stuff" to get written up? Maybe, maybe not, but you can bet after this was found out those particular inmates where put under a microscope. And commissary transactions were probably more stringently observed.

And the inmates have CMJA to thank for it.

For every loop hole, for every chink that CMJA exploits to her advantage, the rest of the inmates will loose more of the few freedoms they enjoy in Estrella.

There's a term, "don't mess with my body bag". Not going to throw in the expletive. In the whole scheme of things, CMJA is too stupid to be a criminal and totally ignorant about being an inmate.
She's digging her own grave.

I've been catching up on this juror 17 drama. She was a stealth juror alright. I'll admit that it's hard to prove that a juror is refusing to deliberate versus refusing to change her opinion. I'm not sure what else the Judge could have done at that point. It's not Juan's 'fault' but this woman should have never made it past the initial jury selection. It blows my mind that her husband's past and her own Facebook history were not brought to light during jury selection. Big mistake.

Hopefully, LWOP will turn out to be much worse for the murderess.

And I've been wondering.. If JSS had thrown 17 off the jury and replaced her with another juror.. and that jury came back with 12 for death, could that have played into an appeal for Arias and maybe even have set her free later down the road? The defense could easily use that as Jury Tampering themselves. I'm not a lawyer so, I don't know.. just asking.
I'd rather see that bag of nuts Arias behind bars Forever than there being even a slight chance that she could walk one day.

Does anyone watch Better Call Saul?
Living in NM, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are pretty much compulsory viewing.

Love love love that new show! My DH and I weren't going to watch it because so often spin offs really stink, but this one is soooo good. Last episode going into Mike's background was great. Should give it a try if you haven't already....

Ive been meaning to ask our Sidebar group if you know something I could put on my Yorkie's skin to help him out.

He has had a pretty bad case of some sort of skin problem that makes him itch really bad and his skin on his back has these little bumps/flaky scab type things. He itches really bad from it and his skin gets really warm in those areas.

I went to the Vet at least 5 different times over the course of 3 years now for this same condition that has never really went away. The vet at first thought it was some sort of skin allergy but then the Vet decided it was Fleas which he did have. So I have the dog on Flea medicine which is a monthly pill and part of a medicine that kills intestinal worms. It is supposed to kill fleas and flea eggs too.

Hes been on this for 4 months now and yet his skin problem is still there. The skin seemed to do a little better at first but those bumps/scabs are still pretty bad.

1-Does anybody know of some kind of good lotion or creme or something that would soothe his itchy inflamed skin?
I've almost went as far as using Calydryl sometimes because i know his skin bothers him a lot and calydryl works great for itching for me but I havent used that yet because of course it isnt meant for dogs.

2-Do people think the Fleas + Flea eggs are maybe still under his skin and that may still be the real problem and it is just going to take more time for it to clear up?

3-Is his skin issue something else entirely and 2 different Vets havent got it right yet?

These products:

aloedine-aloe-vera-iodineshampoo-farnam.jpg
vetericyn-canine-hot-spot.jpg

I'd have an allergy test done on him but it's really expensive.

This seems to be a more common issue with dogs in the last 10 years +, and I've got to believe it's a by-product of over vaccination, "Dog Parks", specialized dog foods, antibiotics given to meat animals for dog consumption, and all these flea and tick products.
Did this stuff happen 40-50 years ago? Um........not that I recall.

Ceder chip beds are a natural deterrent for fleas. Use a loosely fitting flea collar, don't use the "drops" or pills.
Use the Aloedine shampoo and make sure you rinse it off well after letting it sit for 5-10 minutes. The aloe will sooth the skin and the iodine will get rid of any bacteria and/or fungus.
Wash ALL of your dog's bedding. Hot water and a detergent like Dreft or Ivory Snow. No fragranced softners.
Benedryl pills will help with the itching if it persists.
Frontline makes a carpet and furniture flea spray but it may cause another allergy.
Vetericyn spray will help sooth and heal, it's also non-toxic so your dog can lick it with no issues.
Make sure his nails are clipped and sharp edges filed.
Really read the ingredients in his dog food. Lamb or chicken, and rice are the most palatable, nix the cereal fillers, and it doesn't have to be expensive dog food to be good.
Get your house and property exterminated, or DIY. Fleas LOVE hedges and dry brush. Ammonia sulfate used to "green up" your lawn will burn up fleas and their eggs, just don't let your dog out on the lawn for 24 hours and it's dry, and make sure you water the heck out of the grass during that 24 hours so the AS gets down in the soil.

Can't think of anything else at this point...........except that rodents (bunnies, gophers, squirrels, etc.) and cats do a good job of "spreading the joy" of fleas everywhere.

Sorry your dog baby is having problems, Hatfield. I was just wondering about his food, am mostly thinking of corn which isn't really good for dogs as it can dry their skin out, does his food have corn in it ? Also, there is medicated shampoo for dogs which is soothing, have you tried that yet ? I can't think of anything else right now but if I do will let you know. Good luck. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela