Status
Not open for further replies.
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!

IF JSS gives Jodith :jail: LWOP!!

Attachments

• JusticeForTravis.jpg
    JusticeForTravis.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 108
:facepalm: You DO know that KPNX 12 is Keifer's home away from home? Well, it's all under the same corporate umbrella (Gannett). I can't tolerate their newscasters, specifically their 5,6, and 10:00 anchors.

Couldn't find any mention of it on their site..............

So J17 is so skeered, needs LE protection, but is going to be interviewed by Channel 12..............oh PULEEZE. Let's see if 12's hard hitting newspeople ask the REAL questions, like, "Isn't it true your ex husband of 10 years was prosecuted by JM, and your current husband is a felon? And you DO realize this non-DP vote makes it look like your seeking your own revenge on the Prosecutor?"

"And why didn't you reveal those facts during jury selection?"

I'll see what I can do.:shame:

Great post!

Arizona kind of had a mad dash to the border when SB 1070 was passed...........like to the borders North, West and East of us. It was really strange, where you usually saw day workers and the usual line of IA's waiting to use pay phones at gas marts, they just went "poof".

Most of the IA arrests in Arizona the last few years have been "drug mules".

I've driven South a few times in the last 7 years, and it's bizarre seeing all the BP and county sheriffs on the freeway surrounding Phoenix and more so heading south towards Tucson. I would swear there's either Maricopa or Pinal County sheriffs every mile or so, and the occasional sheriff's helicopter flying around.

I know. I remember my husband and I driving to Tucson back in 1990 and it was gorgeous. I love the desert. We never got to Phoenix and I hear it's the best of both worlds. well, except for the Jodi trial. Ha. When I was growing up, we had the Mexican race in San Antonio and south but they were such good people. And food was awesome too! Now it's the drug lords coming across the border and children with diseases. I am kind of scared driving back there. But then, my son lives in Atlanta, GA and the Mexican drug cartels are all over that place. So sheesh!! The politicians gave our country away.

I don't have HBO, otherwise Id be watching the series about Robert Durst. He was actually arrested today in Louisiana for the murder of Susan Berman.

I found this article from 2003 about some tape recorded phone calls he made while he was in jail (briefly) :gaah: to his second wife, Debrah Lee Charatan :confused: I had no idea he was married again, and apparently neither did his family.
Thirteen of his family members have restraining orders on him. I'd be terrified of him too.
Very good read, even if was written in 2003!

http://nypost.com/2003/09/26/the-durst-tapes-bitter-robert-planned-to-knock-off-his-brother/

Ok I am a twin~~i am also a mom of twins~~~~we have NEVER EVER refered to them as "wombmates". It is either sister or baby "A"/baby "B".

I was taken aback by that statement as well. My grandfather was a twin and so is my husband. Hubby was baby "A" and his brother, Baby "B." My mother in law still has their so tiny wristbands that are marked in this manner.

12 News ‏@12News · 2m2 minutes ago
#12News EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: The lone juror who spared #JodiArias' life breaks her silence. Watch it at 10 p.m.

I just watched a short clip News 12 posted on their twitter page. J17 is in shadow, not showing her face, coward!

.........Now there's screen shots from WS showing up on Twitter.........wha........?

https://twitter.com/starknightz/status/576789546454614016

And another one today from Websleuths...I just HOPE they have the right Judicial Assistant. No where in that tape does it say the name Janet. It might be her, and it might not be. But now it's plastered everywhere as FACT. The only name we hear is the deputies, Jennifer Pittman.
I'm sure their are more than one? If it's not her, how unfortunate/unfair is this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAKBkU7VEAA6_B7.jpg

I hated Mercurochrome and Merthiolate- they hurt worse than the booboo. :facepalm:
Thank goodness we have Neosporin now.

Never heard of Monkey Blood.

Bright orange Mercurochrome :rolleyes: and that Merthiolate burned so bad! Probably as bad as that bic JA used to TRY and kill herself...oh and the two aspirins

Good pic of the murderer from that 1st story. Stripes and pink, as it should be.

635615012113545881-ariasinmate.jpg

Where are the gooby glasses I wonder!? :thinking:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · Mar 13
Oh, how times have changed. They tried to kill her and failed. Now they're patting themselves on the back for taking away her Hershey bars.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · Mar 13
Talk about lowering your standards.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 10m 10 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to Jodi's mom, Sandy, and her former wombmate, twin sister Susie. #JodiArias

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here- have some "cake" from Y/N:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...-lECKXbadNGgi2xut8tamFLDL888QlAAqCZAKodaoeSj5

:laugh: at the cake !!!!

12 News ‏@12News · 2m2 minutes ago
#12News EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: The lone juror who spared #JodiArias' life breaks her silence. Watch it at 10 p.m.

I just watched a short clip News 12 posted on their twitter page. J17 is in shadow, not showing her face, coward![/QUOTE]

BBM~ Right? If you believe in something.. At least OWN IT!!! Hiding in the shadows doesn't put proper light on the choices we make. If there is nothing to hide come on out and say it like it is and stand by it! I could respect that!!!
JMO

Gosh, the defense team is awful quiet. I know they are moving on to other cases, but no motions? MDLR is quiet too. I so wonder if there is an investigation that is making them nervous. JMOO

I Hope so!!!

(Boy how the mice do run when the light switch is clicked on!!!) JMO of course!

And another one today from Websleuths...I just HOPE they have the right Judicial Assistant. No where in that tape does it say the name Janet. It might be her, and it might not be. But now it's plastered everywhere as FACT. The only name we hear is the deputies, Jennifer Pittman.
I'm sure their are more than one? If it's not her, how unfortunate/unfair is this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAKBkU7VEAA6_B7.jpg

I'm pretty sure I just heard "Judicial Assistant" also.:thinking:

I'll bet Jodi will be one pi$$ed off goddess when she see's this picture...It's truly homely

Probably be PO'd because she's not the only one up there... Her face covering the whole page! She's Number 1 dontcha know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019