SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 17, courtesy of AzCentral:

proxy.jpg

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=H...s=W4X2I3AGpXw7eRUf8U8FFHXxn2qEsf_5PzMss-c3VMc

I just read UNCONFIRMED that JA has had a fit and been restrained. Apparently she wants to go home! I will try to link it.

OK it was a hoax! Saw it on the JM Facebook page.

I just read UNCONFIRMED that JA has had a fit and been restrained. Apparently she wants to go home! I will try to link it.

Home is Perryville for the killer. Send her on the next bus.

12 News ‏@12News · 2m2 minutes ago
#12News EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: The lone juror who spared #JodiArias' life breaks her silence. Watch it at 10 p.m.

I just watched a short clip News 12 posted on their twitter page. J17 is in shadow, not showing her face, coward!

The Gold Patrol™ retweeted
Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1h 1 hour ago
@12News: ...(#Juror 17) who spared #JodiArias' life breaks silence. Watch10 p.m.AZT (1:00amET) @TheGoldPatrol
https://amp.twimg.com/v/2307c296-1e48-4b68-a41f-fdc2993ace87 …
12 New

proxy.jpg

----------------

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...W9FCoqec87CGdLiHc8KjnouIbmvgqLFpmCKO_MFZX5X60

I think she's making a big mistake.

If she truly believes that she was unbiased with her vote, there would be no need for her to explain her actions- at least that's how I would feel if I were her, IMO.

She is just a footnote on Wiki now on the murder of Travis, may he rest in peace. :candle:

Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:
29 days until sentencing. Then, Buh Bye Jodi.

Anyone interested in relocating to AZ or NM, we're full. Head on over to ROT instead (Republic of Texas). :happydance:

No more room here...Move along now10676188_10152649151960069_6883759263723472300_n.jpg

Bernina, are these tweeters legitimate, or do they like to stir things up and are trying to get a "scoop"? I don't take their word for much. Should I? Today is not my day for being able to make head nor tails from mysteries.

Bernina, are these tweeters legitimate, or do they like to stir things up and are trying to get a "scoop"? I don't take their word for much. Should I? Today is not my day for being able to make head nor tails from mysteries.

my guess/thought is trying to stir things up Spell ~

Thanks Dmacky. I thought I had really lost it today. :scared:

I thought it was "cockroaches", not mice.........oh, that would be un-PC. Geesh, it's just a bug.

6795_107217.jpg

http://www.directoryofillustration.com/ArtistPortfolioLarge.aspx?AID=6795&IID=107217

Ok, MAYBE that wasn't the best pic I could find of a cockroach..........

Cockroaches would be better in this case for sure. I'm having a mouse problem out where I keep my chicken feed. The other night when I went out to set traps and turned the light on... I saw them scatter & run in different directions! They are SO gross!!! Reminded me of the DT when I read that post so.. I used mice today! ; )

Cockroaches would be better in this case for sure. I'm having a mouse problem out where I keep my chicken feed. The other night when I went out to set traps and turned the light on... I saw them scatter & run in different directions! They are SO gross!!! Reminded me of the DT when I read that post so.. I used mice today! ; )

My daughters employment having problems with rats~~big rats. She saw one today and screamed. :(

That's why I dislike raising chickens. When my dad had them, we could watch out the window and SE the rats sitting on the feeder eating dinner with the chickens. Gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay