SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! :wave:

MsJosie :grouphug: so sorry to hear that your mother passed away. My mother passed 4 years ago! 4 years??? wow - just thought of that. Doesn't seem that long ago... :sigh:

YESorNO :confetti: on 10,000 posts!!!! WOW!!! I'm not even half way there! Congrats! :thewave:

ILikeToBendPages a new baby!! Congrats Grandma!!

A very lovely morning today! Going to be 75 here! :sunshine: :cooler:

Oh - I love the X-Files! :ufo: so glad it's coming back. I read it should be back in June this summer!! :happydance:

Okay - I "see" I'm the only one here... so off to read some other threads!

:seeya:

Morning Niner, are you and your family the ones that came to America from Lithuania during WWII?

I'm a grandma four times over with my son. Lily Ann is my great great niece. New mom said that when she was at the dr. for a check up there were two other Lily Ann's there. They had to call them by last name.

Does anyone else have a wide margin to their right this morning? A lot of wasted space or Plus is blocking big ads?

Josie, my prayers are with you for you and your family. A mother is hard to lose. I lost mine at age twenty two. She had just turned forty four.

YESorNo, thank for all the laughs your 10,000 post have brought, and help keeping us in the loop on motions and such.

Bernina no offense - you just wear me out some days. When you list your chores or projects for that day, I am amazed at all of the energy you have.

I retired several years ago and get my ss which is a small amount, but it's money (a person the other day noticed a penny on the sidewalk and walked away. I picked it up and said wow I'm a penny richer than I was a moment ago. She gave me a dirty look.), and I'll get half of my husbands when he retires in two years. He loves to get his senior discount on everything he can.

Stopping in this afternoon to say hello.

MsJosie, I am so sorry to here about your mom. Hugs to you and prayers of comfort and peace also.

To the poster that shared the information about the arrow making the screen larger, thank you. I came on before and had a half screen of threads. Not to easy to read in that format.

Thank you, my dear peeps, for all your support this last week. I owe a few replies, but it will take me a bit longer to touch bases. Just know they were appreciated very much.

Spellbound I am thinking of you. I have had a bad week just trying to process my friend's death. I really haven't even felt like reading so I'm now trying to catch up. I also can't get in the mood for another trial. The Heather Elvis trial has been postponed which is the one I was planning on following next. I will be trying to catch up and hope everyone has a good calm and peaceful weekend. Happy late Birthday Nore!

Thank you Wagara. I am very sorry about your friend, too. Reading posts has dwindled for me right now. It is hard to concentrate on much of anything.

Everyone here is the best....I need to share. Today, my 85 year old mom left this world. Mom had fallen a lot, probably mini strokes, and broke hip/pelvis in three different places the past two months plus she had osteoporosis and had her back fused in several areas over the past two years. She was in a lot of pain the last 6 weeks. I was not able to be with her because of health issues but my brother and family was with her. It has been a long day. Thanks for listening again. Since I cannot sleep right now, I am going back to read all the posts I have missed. it is very quiet in the felons land!

MsJosie, I am sorry about your loss. :hug:
Sadly, my mother will also be leaving us any day now, but I had to come home today and leave her in the care of my daughter and her "boyfriend", with hospice services. I had so hoped to be with her when she passed, but we were able to share some special moments I never thought we would have.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and thoughts. Mom is happier and not suffering anymore. She will be missed by all.

Ms.Josie, so sorry about your Mother's passing. I am glad you know she is no longer suffering. Take care. :(

Everyone here is the best....I need to share. Today, my 85 year old mom left this world. Mom had fallen a lot, probably mini strokes, and broke hip/pelvis in three different places the past two months plus she had osteoporosis and had her back fused in several areas over the past two years. She was in a lot of pain the last 6 weeks. I was not able to be with her because of health issues but my brother and family was with her. It has been a long day. Thanks for listening again. Since I cannot sleep right now, I am going back to read all the posts I have missed. it is very quiet in the felons land!

So very sorry about your Mom, MsJosie. (((Hugs)))

Thinking of you Spellbound.

Yes/no, I remember you Spring cleaning last year. I still haven't done my spring cleaning from last year.

Thinking of you Spellbound.

Yes/no, I remember you Spring cleaning last year. I still haven't done my spring cleaning from last year.

Sounds just like me Kensie. I haven't either. Don't get me wrong, I do clean but I have not torn the house apart to get into all the little crevices and what not.

Ahhh... I love this climate, I have to say! It's unseasonably warm currently, but I'm not complaining. I actually got the sprinkler out today. High was in the low eighties here in the Rio Grande valley; it is 77 now and cooling rapidly. The low tonight will be 45.

At this time of year, there can be a 40 degree difference between high and low temps. :loveyou:

We could still easily get a freeze or two next month, but times they are a'changin'...spring!

dead-place-smiley.gif

------------------

Count your blessings

A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at the Coffee Club.

"My arms have got so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad; I can't even see my coffee."

"I couldn't even mark an "X" at election time because my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.

"What? Speak up! What? I can't hear you,” said one elderly lady.

“I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.

"My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!" exclaimed another.

"I forget where I am, and where I'm going," said another.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, count your blessings," said a woman cheerfully. "Thank God we can all still drive."
-----------------------------------

Canada

It was announced today that Canada is preparing to increase our commitment to assisting America in it's war against terrorism.

We have promised to commit two of our largest battleships, 6000 armed troops, and 60 fighter jets.

However, after the exchange rate is factored, that comes down to a canoe, two Mounties, and a flying squirrel.
--------------------------------------

The Italian wedding test

I was a very happy man.

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year.

So we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me.

It was her beautiful younger sister, Sofia.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was Bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me.

I always got more than a nice view.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it around anyone else.

One day she called me and asked me to come over.

‘To check my sister’s wedding- invitations’ she said.

She was alone when I arrived.

She whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me.

She couldn’t overcome them anymore.

She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married.

She said “Before you commit your life to my sister”.

Well, I was in total shock, and I couldn’t say a word

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom” she said. “if you want one last wild fling, just come up and have me”.

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment.

Then turned and made a bee-line straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me.

He said, ‘Paulie, we are very happy that you have passed our little test.

We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter.

Welcome to the family my son..’

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.
---------------------------------

WHY, WHY, WHY? …

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?

EVER WONDER…

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don’t you ever see the headline ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?

Why is ‘abbreviated’ such a long word?

Why is it that doctors and attorneys call what they do ‘practice’?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff??

Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
-----------------------

A man and woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

The old man would shout, “When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

Neighbours feared him. The old man liked the fact that he was feared.

Then one evening, he died when he was 98.

After the burial, her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked, “Aren’t you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?”

The wife said, ” Let him dig I had him buried upside down…and I know he won’t ask for directions.”
--------------------

Eggs

man-cooking-eggs.jpg

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/man-cooking-eggs.jpg?w=479&h=941
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0f8606dd-4569-4617-89f7-b42e0a88d86b_94048.jpg

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2...9f7-b42e0a88d86b_94048.jpg?w=365&h=303&crop=1
----------------------------------

hay.jpg

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/hay.jpg?w=381&h=444

1qaghld.gif

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/1qaghld.gif?w=284&h=411

newtechno-france-paris-hightech.gif

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/newtechno-france-paris-hightech.gif?w=600

A thank you, Y/N :winkkiss: I really enjoyed your funnies tonight.

That hand pic was mesmerizing .... now I am sleepy and off to bed. I hope I don't have to practice counting tonight. :countsheep:

So Sorry About your Mom MsJosie! Many Many Hugs~

Whoever first mentioned those little arrows that returned my screen to normal....BLESS YOU!!!!!!!! That squished screen was driving me insane. :pullhair:

Ms. Josie, so sorry to hear about you mom. Sincerest condolences to you and yours.

I saw a herd of 16 deer today while out and about.

Sorry for your loss Ms.Josie. :hug:

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and condolences about the passing of my mom. She was 84 /12, we were not to forget that half year either! ��. She was the youngest of 7 children and the one that lived the longest. She got to enjoy three great grand children and 5 grandchildren plus many nieces and nephews. Mom is pain free and I bet dancing up a storm. She loved the night clubs of the 1950's! Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem