SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc McGee, shortly after the first trial, announced he was going to be a witness for the defense on FACEBOOK. HE told the public.
JM is right when he calls MM a "LIAR".

There are jury consultants and they can make a ton of money. In the OJ case, the trial was won with the selection of the jury. Jury consultant was Jo-Ellan Dimitrius. She made over $500k+ on that one case (and that was in 1995 dollars). They do investigations among other things. Here's the initial list of what Dimitrius' firm says they do:

• Community Attitude Surveys (Phone and Internet)
  • Change of Venue Surveys
  • Mock Trials
  • Juror Profiling
  • In-Court Jury Selection
  • Opening & Closing Argument Analysis
  • Post-Verdict Interviews
  • Voir Dire Questions
  • Witness Preparation
  • Trial Monitoring
  • Graphic Services
…as well as a myriad of other services. Dimitrius & Associates is unsurpassed in its exhaustive analyses and trial support. Our trial consultants are second to none for their ability to pick the right juries to win cases.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D I couldn't for the life of me think of that title: jury consultant.

Kewl.

that oj thing still burns me up grrrrrrr

To Hatfield
Came across this info today, perhaps it will be useful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 160
The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 46

“LESSONS FROM WRECKAGE”

" (I really want to thank Tricia and David Bailey of Truecrimeradio.com and Websleuths.com) "

http://www.the13thjurormd.com/lessons-from-wreckage-jodi-arias-verdict/

I like Paul Sanders. One of the many things I agree with...if it were not for looking for justice for Travis, I would not have been able to post with some of the sweetest, funniest, kindest, most loving, and sometimes most irritating, smartest people on this planet! And I mean that in the best possible way. In the end, when the world is silent, when the last voice has been heard, when the Bible has been read and closed for the last time, the last breath drawn, there WILL BE justice for Travis Alexander. "Vengenace is mine. I will repay, saith the Lord.". That's the scripture and I believe every Word.

I hated Mercurochrome and Merthiolate- they hurt worse than the booboo. :facepalm:
Thank goodness we have Neosporin now.

Never heard of Monkey Blood.

My father was a family doc and general surgeon back in those days. School nurses used the stuff you reference above, plus peroxide, etc.., but bless his heart, my father prescribed soap and water most of the time. Soap stings, definitely, but most of the time people needed just that to keep wounds clean, and the human body would do the rest.

There's claims out there that he's CMJA's "boyfriend". :floorlaugh:.......ok, the whole boyfriend/convicted felon has me snorting coffee, guess he doesn't have to worry about her checking his cell phone, email, or stalking him on dates! LOL!

He doesn't even have to worry about taking a shower :giggle:

I'm going to make some soup, so I'll see y'all later (if I don't fall asleep :facepalm: ).
My head is in the fog anyway as it is. :scared:

:seeya:

Take care of yourself YoN......rest up and let your body heal.
Sending healing hugs :heartbeat:

I'm shocked that a court assistant would say that Juan should be stabbed some 27 times. WTH? A prosecutor fighting for a man who was almost decapitated should be stabbed?What a strange, violent and barbaric thing to say. Poor Juan.

What?

$38:00 (too much money for him, IMO. :facepalm: )

Now I know you need some rest :giggle:
That is were it talks about the sexual harassment involving Geff on the youtube video. At the 38:00 min. mark
Thanks for the laugh though, I really needed that tonight!:lol:

Watching the jury selection. J17 had an opportunity to be truthful from the question of knowing the prosecutor.
Not buying her "not knowing".
She marries the fool the day before sentencing, her and her new husband hope this arraignment will get him house arrest or parole, she advocates for him before sentencing..........he gets prison time.

When your HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND gets arrested and charged, 99% of the time, the spouse/girlfriend is there. The defense attorney WANTS you there. (Unless there's no miracle on the face of this earth that can "clean up" your appearance, ie., a strung out crack head spouse will NOT clean up well or leave a good impression on the judge, just saying)

I can see JM not recognizing her: 15+ years ago, new last name, at least 2 children after the fact, and NOT revealing all of her ex's charges.

BTW: J17 received a default decree on her divorce on 2/19/2010.

So what is your alternative? Just lock every crazy psychopathic murderer in prison for life, let them enjoy the friends they make, their family visits, their little perks and tell the victims to go to he!!?
The only way to fix a problem is to first acknowledge it exists, evaluate it honestly, and then either correct it or provide alternatives. The fact is the DP in many states is broken (not in all states) so I would suggest fixing it or doing away with it. It does no good to anyone (except the criminals) to call it the most severe punishment, then turn around and use it to give every possible opportunity and unlimited money to the criminal to overturn their conviction and continue to torture the family's of their victims with endless and relentless efforts to go free, all at the tax payer's expense.

I'm not opposed to the DP in cases of clear guilt and for appropriate crimes. But a DP should be just that; a 10 year hard execution date. Do whatever you want in those ten years, appeal, find religion, express remorse, or whatever, but you get the DP, and you've got ten years.

Had enough for today, laterz, all you sleuthers! :seeya:

To Hatfield
Came across this info today, perhaps it will be useful.

We also gave our golden fish capsule,garlic and brewers yeast for fleas skin allergies

But the alternative? :floorlaugh:

What little I watched was sooooooo rehearsed, sounded like a really bad 3rd grade school play. CMJA looks at Wilmont for the question, turns to jury, repeats well rehearsed answer, returns to look at Wilmont..............and repeat.
Caught it at the "library emails". Let's get REAL for a minute.............

She couldn't just drop off Bobby at his friends, go back to the library, sign the computer use sheet, go to the same computer, hit the "back" button, and get into his email account.

YOU NEED THE EMAIL USER NAME AND THE PASSWORD!!!! IT'S A PUBLIC LIBRARY!!!!! :facepalm:

How many times have you been on a web page, oh say like your bank or some account you're paying; you mess up and hit the "back arrow" on the tool bar, or "F-whatever" and this notice comes up that the page has timed out, and/or please re-enter your user name and password?

What kind of Library doesn't have you log out and shut down the computer when you're finished? I guess they at least had "*advertiser censored* site" filters on it.:gaah:
BBM. Bingo! Caught that the first time around. I know this for a fact. One of our trips to Big Bear, we had to do some research on the boundaries of my father's property lines and we had to use the Public Library to get online. It doesn't work like a home browser. You are logged out/timed out and you can't just "hit the back button" like you would on your own laptop/desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member