SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the outside view, it looks like there's a storage room of some kind next to her cell. Then the inside view (about 15:03) note that the vent is on the left wall when looking out. The vent is right above her bidet :p sharing wall with storage closet. LOL her attempts at conversations with other inmates will echo into the void.

Oh lord, banzai, you just gave her "crib" an upgrade, lol! A "bidet". :floorlaugh: I guess we can call the vent her "home theater sound system", complete with sub woofer, when large Marge next door hits the bidet after a meal of bean burritos. And let's not forget that "Orthopedic Bed" for her aching back. Do you think she'll call the food cart gal "garcon"?

I am really busting a gut.........too funny!

Is death better than Arias' (so called) life in prison?

"Aria's prison term will likely begin today; the DOC will probably pick her up and transport her to the Lumley (max custody) Unit at the Perryville Women's Prison in Goodyear... Her classification score will be influenced by her committing offense, her disciplinary record while in jail, and other factors. She will be required to spend several years in a maximum custody prison before she is ever considered for a lesser custody unit, which would be 'close' custody. If she behaves well and programs as required in close custody, she would eventually be allowed to work her way down to 'medium' custody. This is as low as she can ever go, according to the Department's classification system, due to the nature of her crime.

"Her visits and telephone calls won't be approved for at least 60 days and only after each adult who wishes to visit her pays a $25 fee to the DOC. She can have up to 20 people, including children, on her visitation/telephone call list. All calls she makes are paid for by the person accepting the call. She will be issued state owned orange clothing and her supplies of all types of property will be restricted. Although she will have dozens of boxes of legal materials (due to the length of her trial), she will only be able to have up to 3 legal boxes in her cell at any one time.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ejmo...otPostID=['c37c0a264854ea2200679d80bb9d8e39']

I would like Chelly to know that I thoroughly enjoyed her poem entitled "Bye Ho" and believe it to be as appropriate today as it was when I first read it.

The 3 Musketeers? (the 4th one, Lawrence ran away :facepalm: )

CCge4qlUMAEAQSY.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCge4qlUMAEAQSY.jpg

Kinda turns your stomach a bit, doesn't it. Ol' Kweefer hanging with his "sources". Not biased much, eh, Kweef?

OT: Daisy, how is your pain today? Any better?

It appears her toilet doesn't have a toilet seat. Hope that is the case. I lOVE It..So Debasing!:blushing:

Bernina, you may need to keep reminding us how bad things will be for JA. I'm still angry she wasn't given DP. I'm angry that she will have privileges, will be able to socialize, eventually get a roommate, attend prison programs, etc. I can't wrap my mind around the fact JA won't spend 10-20 years locked up alone in her cell, exhausting appeals and then being put to death.

But she may be confined to her cell, not get privileges ....because I don't think this felon can go by the rules all the time, she will have fights, try and trade items, bully others, and the list will go on. She will be in trouble just like she was in jail....time will tell, but I sure am not going to go looking for her updates. Her end is now.

Does anyone know what 'supporters' were there today? I heard no Donovan... who else does she have?

OT. What i'd give to meet her loving mommy in a dark alley... she needs a baseball bat size wooden spoon up the side of her head.

Does anyone know what 'supporters' were there today? I heard no Donovan... who else does she have?

OT. What i'd give to meet her loving mommy in a dark alley... she needs a baseball bat size wooden spoon up the side of her head.

I had read that the Alexander's were taken out the side entrance due to threats by her supporters, but I didn't read anything else. It looked like her Boyfriend was there, but not sure.

As far as Sandy Arias goes, you can't fix stupid. IMO.

What is the bit with the carpal tunnel brace? Are those golf pencils taking a toll on the ex- snowflake?
It color coordinated with her stripes.:jail:

I was thinking the same thing this morning. I imagined a scenario where she just broke down when first questioned by Flores, said she and TA had a violent argument, she overreacted, went crazy and killed him. If she played it differently, she could have maybe gotten M2 or maybe even manslaughter. Perhaps she is too psychopathic and narcissistic to have been able to throw herself on the mercy of the court.

I think the amount of premeditation involved would have negated manslaughter and possibly even M2. However, had she played with a bit more intelligence and believability, the DP probably would never have loomed so large, resulting in a jury verdict for Life instead of 11-1 for Death, and she could have been given a chance of being released some day. The way she chose to play it, though--false accusations of pedophilia in particular, imo--has ensured that release is never going to happen for her. She did in essence receive a death sentence.

Just saw the tail end of Dr. Drew tonight.

First off, I think he needs some help. LOL :)

Seriously though, I try to like him because at least he addresses the cases and news events I tend to like. Plus, when he has on Mark Eiglarsh, I really like to listen to Mark. He would make a good prosecuter. He was honest about this case and was as disgusted as we were even though he is a Defense attorney.

Mark actually said what we said earlier how the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. And they showed the clip of JA mom coming out smiling and happily wanting to get her 15 minutes of fame in an interview. The interview of her mom showed how she went on to say how she will never get to see Jodi get married, etc. All a big pity party for JA instead of even mentioning how her daughter took someones else's life. And never mentioning how the whole situation is all JA's fault and could have been avoided had JA not planned this whole thing out and traveled over 1000 miles to execute someone.

Anyway, it was a pretty good episode on Dr. Drew tonight about the case if anyone gets to watch.

I think the amount of premeditation involved would have negated manslaughter and possibly even M2. However, had she played with a bit more intelligence and believability, the DP probably would never have loomed so large, resulting in a jury verdict for Life instead of 11-1 for Death, and she could have been given a chance of being released some day. The way she chose to play it, though--false accusations of pedophilia in particular, imo--has ensured that release is never going to happen for her. She did in essence receive a death sentence.

Totally agree.

Well, I wait for Sheriff Joe to release the hounds, er, write ups on the inmate, maybe tomorrow.
Until then, my fellow peeps, have a great evening! :seeya:

Well, I wait for Sheriff Joe to release the hounds, er, write ups on the inmate, maybe tomorrow.
Until then, my fellow peeps, have a great evening! :seeya:

He's going to do that?

Wow what can I say about this day in history? It has been one hundred and two days since the start of the new year, and we have two hundred and sixty two days left of this year.

1865 - President Abraham Lincoln assassinated in Ford's Theater by John Wilkes Booth.

1912 - The Titanic hits an iceberg on it's maiden voyage

1966 - Spencer Davis Group sings Somebody Help Me Now to the top of the UK charts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFBUDpMZyo&feature=player_detailpage

1970 - Apollo 13, on it's way to the moon, was crippled when a tank containing liquid oxygen burst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abqEovQg8zY&feature=player_detailpage

and Jodi Arias is now a convicted murderer sentenced to LWOP. Is that Jodi pitching a hissy fit?

[video=youtube;tuP_7ccu-XE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuP_7ccu-XE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

We sure needed this visual! Thanks for the chuckle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove