Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen!
(And never take pictures of your hoo-ha that may someday be shown on a jumbotron....:floorlaugh:...I forget which sleuther said that today but it really is true!!!!!)

Making note to self ...

Roflmao!

That was too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen!
(And never take pictures of your hoo-ha that may someday be shown on a jumbotron....:floorlaugh:...I forget which sleuther said that today but it really is true!!!!!)

UNLESS you aspire to be Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

So Patty went on a media tour, sold pics to the media... Now the defense is claiming the media is the problem? And somehow that's Juan's and the judges fault?

Yeah... Okay

I wear a super shiny household jumpsuit everyday to honor ABBA. It's a shiny Snuggie, actually. It's a real subtle statement.

I'll beliefeee that when I shee it :floorlaugh:

Drunk_Brian_2_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

So Patty went on a media tour, sold pics to the media... Now the defense is claiming the media is the problem? And somehow that's Juan's and the judges fault?

Yeah... Okay

Have a drink, Linda. It'll help.

220px-Brian_Griffin.png

Jeepers...God bless those in Oklahoma. I was watching something this afternoon (after the non-starter this morning in that AZ courtroom) and switched over to CNN...and wow! We lived thru that south of Chicago almost twenty years ago now...same look, like a bomb has dropped. All sorts of prayers to those in the path of destruction.

What a day - and RIP Ray Manzarek.

The Doors - Touch Me - YouTube

Yes...RIP Ray...so sad...my mom is a firm believer in the "famous musicians die in threes" theory...I hope shes not right...

Don't worry FLmom, I'll email ya an drink umbrella! Spruce that drink right up!

R U talking about those little umbrella ornaments that garnished our very grown up Shirley Temples?

I'll beliefeee that when I shee it :floorlaugh:

Drunk_Brian_2_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

You'll see it when I wear it on my media tour as I make the rounds on HLN and then bashfully go hide behind some lawyers and motions claiming I don't want to be in the spotlight. Oh wait... never mind...

And I was wondering how many if us had those deadly clacky balls? The ones you'd click clack into each other, your face and sometimes flew outta your hands into someone else's face?

Speaking of drugs...heard of this? N-bomb, a synthetic substitute for LSD.
I hadn't.
I'm still trying to figure out bath salts and how it makes people eat other people's faces.

BBM

N-bomb?? Hmmmm. . . Just now

Exactly!!

Weren't drugs supposed to make life more fun? I read that somewhere:rockon:

There's something very unusual about Darryl Brewer. The way he talks... it would annoy me after a certain (short) period of time.

And I was wondering how many if us had those deadly clacky balls? The ones you'd click clack into each other, your face and sometimes flew outta your hands into someone else's face?

You mean these? That were banned at my junior high because of their obvious alternate use as weaponry?

36424d1361325520-silly-songs-your-childhood-clickclacks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member