SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of them...but I like! I'm a huge Gunslinger fan too (all Stephen King actually..his son is writing some great stuff too!!! "Heart Shaped Box" was creepy weird:scared:

The Stand:)

Great read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them...but I like! I'm a huge Gunslinger fan too (all Stephen King actually..his son is writing some great stuff too!!! "Heart Shaped Box" was creepy weird:scared:

Yikes, I read that........verrrry creepy!

For CMJA....

[video=youtube;f8_Uh5gjUFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Uh5gjUFE[/video]

DH has Man Flu, he has sent me off to the chemist to get cold and flu tablets with one instruction: Get the ones you have to show your licence for, you know, the stuff that's used to make meth.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH love it!

The Stand:)

Great read!

Great book! I've got a almost every book S King wrote and some movies made from the books :D The Shining is the first book I read and it scared the bejeebers outta me!!!

DB may be an ok guy, but he made my skin crawl while watching that interview.... something is not right with that man.

Same here. Also when he was on the stand.

I re-listened more than once. I couldn't nail it down. He definitely changed his story about the gas cans and Mesa between his testimony and the interview tonight. I wish he'd been asked about all her TV appearances in light of what he said she was. I found him very unsettling

Watching DD...a bit offended by Robi Ludwig's comment in the "Behavior Bureau" about the mob mentality surrounding the JA trial. She said everyone who want the DP for Jodi has no problem with making death threats against witness for JA. Yes she said everyone who wants the DP for JA. I take offense to that because I truly believe JA deserves the DP and thus want it for her but would never dream of making a death threat against anyone. I imagine everyone or nearly everyone on WS who wants the DP for JA wouldn't dream of making a death threat either...who's this "everyone" Robi is talking about????

Great book! I've got a almost every book S King wrote and some movies made from the books :D The Shining is the first book I read and it scared the bejeebers outta me!!!

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members