SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is HLN is treating this like a comedy issue?

Poor Alexander family. I can empathize with them . :(

Does anyone have any advise for how to pack for a week long trip without experiencing severe avoidance, panic, and anxiety ? In other words, I hate packing, totally freaks me out. I know, I'm :crazy: But seriously would welcome any suggestions, tia. BTW, is this considered off topic? :floorlaugh:

Lay out ONLY those things you think that you will NEED. Then go through them again and remove 1/2 of them. Look at the resulting items. Is it all something you absolutely can't travel without (ie meds, id, travellers checks, credit cards, toothpaste, clean undies) Keep these things and deep six the rest. All you will need is 1 pair of jeans, one shorts, several tops, one casual/dressy outfit i pair comfy walking shoes and one pair of casual dress shoes (also comfy). One jacket/sweater. If something becomes vital you can purchase it. Anything else is just extra baggage. HTH

(PS) I'm sorry! I have no idea where to take my topic, I'm lost here! Forgive me if I killed any cheerful conversation that might have been going on :(

When I was in the U.K. I saw them referred to as Roundabouts but here, they're always referred to as Rotaries.

8786029365_5c5dd5afa3_z.jpg

We had one of those 'rotaries' here in North St Louis. I don't live there anymore but we used to call it ................. wait for it ............................ The Circle :floorlaugh: So creative lol
True story.

Does anyone have any advise for how to pack for a week long trip without experiencing severe avoidance, panic, and anxiety ? In other words, I hate packing, totally freaks me out. I know, I'm :crazy: But seriously would welcome any suggestions, tia. BTW, is this considered off topic? :floorlaugh:

LOL the first thing you gotta do is sit down (with a piece of paper and a pen.)
Then imagine yourself getting up the first day. Imagine your morning routine, and write down the items you use. What will you wear? Write it down, undies and all. Do this for the entire day. Include any meds you are on. Now imagine the next day. Work your way through the week. Now any meds you sometimes use but not every day? Any special equipment you need (sunglasses, umbrella etc.) Any comfort items (books, snacks or whatever)

Step one is done. Step two is packing it all. Step three is trying to close the suitcase.

well, it would kinda help to know if you are going some place cold or warm, do u need dress up clothes???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can someone explain why the regular discussion thread is locked tonight?

The Mods move threads into the Sidebar when they think things will spin into OT conversation -- there wasn't anything really going on with the Verdict Watch after 4:00, so no reason to keep it open and deal with OT stuff. Now, everyone is happy. Right?

You're good CC. :rocker:

Post your heart away!

(PS) I'm sorry! I have no idea where to take my topic, I'm lost here! Forgive me if I killed any cheerful conversation that might have been going on :(

1. Take a bunch of xanax
2. Throw stuff in the suitcase; include toothbrush and toothpaste
3. Hope for the best
4. Bon voyage!

:)

Question for those who vape....if you vape flavors like chocolate or cherry marshmallow cheesecake, etc. does it curb cravings for sweets? I quit smoking 3 months ago and I'm gaining weight. I've never tried an e cig.

I'm not much of a sweets kind of person, but yep, it does the same basically that smoking does, except you are just getting a vapor form of Nicotine, not all the tar and additives, and the smoke garbage. It's like a patch, but you are in control, you vape when you feel like it. Check out the E-cigarette Forum, tons of info, medical and clinical testing info, very informative site and the peeps are great! I'm at the point that I go all day and don't vape, I just don't feel like it. The 1st 2 weeks are usually the hardest getting used to the difference in the "draw" and finding the amount of nic you want in your E juice and the PG/VG blend....they have a dictionary on what all that stuff is! There's also tons of retailers with ratings and they usually have discount codes you can use to get % off their products. Buy off the internet, smoke shops will take you to the cleaners $$$$

That's right! Some people back in my hometown of Winnipeg called them. "The Circle".

We had one of those 'rotaries' here in North St Louis. I don't live there anymore but we used to call it ................. wait for it ............................ The Circle :floorlaugh: So creative lol
True story.

There are no rules for topic in here! Everyone is welcome! All topics, serious or not! Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024