DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got: Virgo and I am really a Virgo :)

You are diligent, practical and intelligent

This 8-Picture Test Will Reveal Your Greatest Quality
You got: Generosity

You’re a naturally selfless person who’s always prepared to go the extra mile, even when it’s not necessary. When a friend is in need, you’re the first one to step in and help and you pride yourself on never focusing too much on the material things in life. Many people could learn a thing or two from you.

Hi Zuri, I must find the test. I am Aries also. OK I'm off to the back page!!:laughing:

I did the test. Pisces, only about 7days off! compassionate, creative, kind.
did anyone get Aries ?

Indiana – Only state to ban alcohol sales on Sunday...I didn't know that and I'm from Indiana!

BendPages...I still like it even if it is a shower curtain! haha

Nore, did you get to go to the cemetery or was the weather too awful? Hope you are staying warm and cozy!
--------
Zuri cloudy when we left the house but coming out of mausoleum the sun was shining also warmer. I'm so glad we went as today is miserable snow. I am nice and warm at home with Molly. I hope you read my post about me and a cookie!! :laughcry:

The smaller tile is the for the shower walls it's a 6x6. The larger tile is for the floor of the shower. I bought enough of the large tile for cutting in the middle for my decorative tiles. It was half price on sale and saved a ton of $$ on it! :) The bullnoses and shelving tiles are under tiles and could not get them out w/out moving a ton of tile...
View attachment 89778

I love the palette and the subtle color differences!

I got: Virgo and I am really a Virgo :)

You are diligent, practical and intelligent

This 8-Picture Test Will Reveal Your Greatest Quality
You got: Generosity

You’re a naturally selfless person who’s always prepared to go the extra mile, even when it’s not necessary. When a friend is in need, you’re the first one to step in and help and you pride yourself on never focusing too much on the material things in life. Many people could learn a thing or two from you.

These attributes seem very appropriate for you!

--------
Zuri cloudy when we left the house but coming out of mausoleum the sun was shining also warmer. I'm so glad we went as today is miserable snow. I am nice and warm at home with Molly. I hope you read my post about me and a cookie!! :laughcry:

You are too funny Nore and I love your stories! I love that the sun came out as you left. I have to go to North Carolina and spread my dad's ashes on my brother's grave. My dad died in 2010 and I still have yet to do this....

Just something to make you glad you are on land lol.[video=youtu;jup-5Xu1OOU]http://youtu.be/jup-5Xu1OOU[/video]

The smaller tile is the for the shower walls it's a 6x6. The larger tile is for the floor of the shower. I bought enough of the large tile for cutting in the middle for my decorative tiles. It was half price on sale and saved a ton of $$ on it! :) The bullnoses and shelving tiles are under tiles and could not get them out w/out moving a ton of tile...
attachment.php

I like!!

[video=youtu;XewkZKMzS7s]http://youtu.be/XewkZKMzS7s[/video]

When I go to Florida, I am planning on attending the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) in Wellington. The highlight for me is watching the Grand Prix jumpers.

The above video is of McLain Ward, an Olympic rider, who I plan on speaking with about the Northern Lights Legacy Fund as he lost his brilliant mare, Sapphire, to colic. You can see what an amazing rider he is and how he makes jumping almost 6' look effortless.

The first go is timed and is a qualifier for the jump off. He has to go around under a certain time, the second round being the fastest. Watch how he and his incredible horse take sharp turns and leave out strides to the fence in order to save time. This horse launches over these huge jumps.

Currently, they are winning in FL and they are most likely going to represent the US at the Summer Olympics. Greatness in motion. And McLain is a really nice guy to boot.

View attachment 89778

Where did you find this nice tile? The decos are going to look great and I like that you can use any color paint or towels to decorate. Great choice!

[video=youtu;XewkZKMzS7s]http://youtu.be/XewkZKMzS7s[/video]

When I go to Florida, I am planning on attending the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) in Wellington. The highlight for me is watching the Grand Prix jumpers.

The above video is of McLain Ward, an Olympic rider, who I plan on speaking with about the Northern Lights Legacy Fund as he lost his brilliant mare, Sapphire, to colic. You can see what an amazing rider he is and how he makes jumping almost 6' look effortless.

The first go is timed and is a qualifier for the jump off. He has to go around under a certain time, the second round being the fastest. Watch how he and his incredible horse take sharp turns and leave out strides to the fence in order to save time. This horse launches over these huge jumps.

Currently, they are winning in FL and they are most likely going to represent the US at the Summer Olympics. Greatness in motion. And McLain is a really nice guy to boot.

Please remind me (us) when you're going to FL...

Looking for a vicarious thrill...

1960 - Jimmy Jones 's Handyman tops the charts

[video=youtu;CKpbNvDg6zY]http://youtu.be/CKpbNvDg6zY[/video]

I have a Sense of Humour
The best thing about your personality is that you don’t take life too seriously, which means you’re always a joy to be around. You genuinely enjoy making people laugh and you like to surround yourself with like-minded people who understand your unique sense of humour.

Morning all! :wave:

Today in February:
26 Carnival Day

carnvial.jpg

26 National Pistachio Day - it's a nutty day!

pistachio.jpg

26 Tell a Fairy Tale Day

fairytale.jpg

Another Friday... off to do grocery shopping and other errands...

Not much else going on over here! So off to read my other threads for a bit!

:seeya:

Goodness, we are having a very quiet day at SB. Hope everyone is all right and your weekend will be an easy one. The sun is shining brightly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member