SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all see Beth Karas say mini trial will last 6 weeks?!! Never. Ending. Trial.

does anyone know how do i get the livestream on azcentral to watch juror 6 interview?

Juror #5 was dismissed - wasn't she the multi-colored hair woman that appeared in court one day? Wasn't she also an immigrant from Bosnia? Rumor was that when she saw photos of Travis's corpse, it reminded her of the Bosnian war? Not sure still why she got kicked off, but I am thinking the guy that may have been born in Greece is the one that got her kicked off.....Just a thought and MOO.

juror 17 said no one on the jury said any thing about juror, she said it came from outside the jury, but won't elaborate yer

Correct, but if the jurors saw this there is a "history" from others stating Travis' behaviours, then saying if was just to get rid of Jodi?

Anyways... Jodi covered her rear good as she has left no trace or mentions of Travis abusing her.

The Hughes talked about this email on a recent radio program. It's real. No need to deny it as it proves nothing. Travis wanted an open relationship, Jodi didn't but went along with it because she loved him. Any "emotional abuse" she may have felt was her own fault. Cut things off if open relationships are not your thing.

Fair enough. I just find it odd he was having a hard time finding a wife at his age.

He had high standards...and poor judgement. He also may not have had any life experiences with marriage/relationships as far as roll models, other than his parents of course and they were poor examples. So choosing a wife may have been quite complex for him.

BBM~ My OCD kicking in. :floorlaugh:

***Borrowing 2 gas cans, purchasing another one and lying about returning it.

Sure. She'd never do anything stupid that required effort and that could be easily impeached ... she'd spend the time on something wicked complex like:

1 - buying 3 gas cans and lying about returning one

2 - creating receipts in every state from CA - Utah to prove she was there and not having any for Arizona, where she said she went on the spur of the moment. Where she would have needed to buy more gas. And have receipts to join the others she'd collected.

3 - Leaving a bloody palm print on a wall

4 - creating a day she "caught" Travis masturbating to a photo of a young boy on the day she and Travis exchanged multiple texts and e-mails about innocuous topics ... when she should have been home vomiting and shaking with revulsion.

5 - faking a heroic leap 4 feet into the air in a pristine closet to grab an imaginary gun without disturbing one single item in that pristine closet

6 - leaving a memory card with nekkid photos of herself doing God knows what on a digital camera that any "professional" photographer would never have done because hey, that memory card is a photographer's bread and butter

7 - Forgetting lies she told 35 seconds after she told them during cross examination because Juanderful led her in circles until she couldn't keep track of it all

And on and on and on and on and on

She will move to a compound in the desert with her followers. Seriously, i think she would try if given the chance to.

Personally, I think she is entirely too lazy to try to escape. It's easier for her to manipulate others to actually work and perform tasks.

Is it safe to assume that the interview with another juror on azcentral didn't actually happen? Anther Keifer thang?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member