SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a lot of the court days begin at 10 AZ time. Do they ever start at 8 ? What the heck? Texas courts are 8 am . Arizona is coming across as a lazy state.

HLN is still spinning the "cannot agree" note that was sent to the Judge yesterday. Some claim there was an "If" that was left out. Using logic and considering my experience as a juror for a Murder trial, I will not believe this jury meant they could not reach an agreement as early as 2 hours into deliberation. They spent far more time deliberating a decision for the first 2 phases of this trial than 2 hours each. The logic is just not here. I am wanting to rip off the TH's heads!

I hope you're right. And I'd love to see you rip their heads off. Fun!!!

I've noticed a lot of the court days begin at 10 AZ time. Do they ever start at 8 ? What the heck? Texas courts are 8 am . Arizona is coming across as a lazy state.

Everything here starts at 8:00. I don't understand the 10:00 thing. I understand the judge has other cases but why can't this one be bumped up to priority?

Does AZ have some weird clock that doesn't have an 8 in it or something?

Good morning, y'all. I am praying that today is the day-this needs to be over! I really need my life back.:please:

Good Morning everyone, hoping for a good verdict today. Is there some way to get an alert if a verdict is reached? I have a lot of work to do today at work. TIA

Yeah so my husband woke me out of a dead sleep last night (I went to bed REALLY early, which is not like me) and said, "It's a hung jury." Not such a very funny joke there, fella.

Don't worry, I punched him in his face.

He's funny!~ I've got a friend in UK who's following the case and she continually tries to trick me that she's gotten a blip of significant news before me. She's got me a couple of times but now I'm on to her. Shes' a member here, too.
Hi Gilly :seeya:

Repost from closed thread:

I know that you all don't have a lot of faith in JSS because of her... uh, "milquetoasty" demeanor, but I truly think she was just trying to be careful. I think she is worried about the verdict being overturned on appeal and wanted to give the defense team as many allowances as she could, without giving in to their every demand. I mean, she HAS denied a lot of things that they have asked for. I can't see her, for a minute, giving JA anything other than LWOP. She has seen the same photographs that we have, and heard the same evidence. She also gets to see JA in ways that NO ONE outside the attorneys get to see. She sees what is actually happening behind the scenes. As frustrated as we all are with the antics of Jodi Arias, you KNOW that the judge has to be more frustrated.

JSS has had her actions analyzed, dissected, and criticized, this ENTIRE trial by the media and trial watchers alike. I am not saying that the media, or other outside forces, should or would influence her decision on Life with or without parole, I'm just saying that I seriously doubt that she actually FAVORS JA, in any way, which is what would be required for her to have seen all of this evidence, and still think that JA should have a shot at a life outside of prison one day. She knows the REAL JA, because she gets to see it firsthand. This has to be one of the most heinous cases she has ever seen in her court.

So, I am going to give JSS a lot more credit than most seem to be giving her and say that, if it actually comes down to her decision, she will NOT give JA life with parole. Because if there is anyone who deserves to rot in prison, it is someone who did what JA did to Travis.

Bolded by me.

Thank you so much. I'm so weird that I pick apart every nuance to analyze things. I'm the one that always says, "Well how did she say it? What was the facial expression?" LOL!

There are other cases being heard until whatever time the JA trial begins. The Judge has to take care of other cases too. The ongoing JA trial takes a lot of time, so it is scheduled after the Judge has heard some of the other cases.

That is also why the JA case starts late, the other cases on JSS' docket have not all been completed yet.

(Lifts mimosa off tray and takes a sip) Thank you - don't mind if I do! :cheers:

Guess who won't be having these ever again in their lifetime? Give you three guesses, first two don't count...

Everything here starts at 8:00. I don't understand the 10:00 thing. I understand the judge has other cases but why can't this one be bumped up to priority?

Does AZ have some weird clock that doesn't have an 8 in it or something?

OM, just realized , what if it's so all the ' players' can get their makeup and such done to be camera ready ?

No more :scared: today!

Yesterday feels like such a bad hangover!

I'm looking forward to a positive day, and sending as much good energy as possible! We've been terribly traumatized by verdicts of the past and that monster's alternate reality. Negate it, and wait for the truth! It's not in our hands. :seeya:

Good morning to all of my favorite weirdos!! :seeya:

Is this where we're supposed to be posting if we normally post on the Verdict Watch thread? I feel lost.

PLEASE can we get a verdict today??? I will not be able to take it if this jury is hung. :please:

"my favorite weirdos"

Hey, I'm here, too!

Yes, this is the place.

Sidebars are the order of the day while we wait for the next Verdict Watch thread.

Zoozoo, you had a very well thought out post near the end of the last thread that I think would be very valuable posted again in this thread. You spent a lot of time working through a viable explanation for the confusion about the jury's question. Many of us would benefit from reading it again. Thanks.

He's funny!~ I've got a friend in UK who's following the case and she continually tries to trick me that she's gotten a blip of significant news before me. She's got me a couple of times but now I'm on to her. Shes' a member here, too.
Hi Gilly :seeya:

Before my Dad passed away, we always tried to one up one another with scoops. I really miss that game we played.

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial · 52,158 like this16 hours ago · ..A message from a member of this page. I've copied it out verbatim but have left out the poster's name. If you wish to come forward, please do so in the comments:

"I have unfortunately been in prison where she will go, and TRUST ME!!! She will NOT be the Predator..she WILL be the Prey!!! Prison is WAAAY different than that safe little jail she is in now!!! She's in for a rude awakening!!! And what she said about starting programs and clubs and helping the "illiterate" inmates..NEVER going to happen!!! She's going to be in COMPLETE isolation for AT LEAST five years, and after she manages to "program down" to a lower classification....she still needs to realize that's she's now an INMATE!! The State runs every aspect of your life, so NO she won't be contributing ANYTHING to society!! The closest she'll get is a 50 cent an hour job as a GED tutor..but that will take her YEARS and YEARS to get that "privilege". And her smug, superior attitude she has, all that's going to get her is beaten up and robbed!! So, it would be in her best interest to just SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE and get OK with the fact that as soon as that gate closes behind her at the "Perryville Complex" sign, nobody cares that she's Jodi Arias...for the rest of her disgusting life, all anyone will know about her is her INMATE NUMBER!!!"

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/479496542126493

OT: Just want to say thank you to all of those who prayed for my friend Elizabeth yesterday. She is off the breathing machine this morning and breathing on her own.....God is good!! Again, many thanks!

:loveyou:

Goood Morning!!

I truly believe, the Jury will come through today. What will they decide? I couldn't tell ya. I will not speak for them, but I just know they will be in total agreement with their decision.

I posted this in another thread, but do you remember, when you or your children were in school, you played this paper game.. that you had all folded out, and your fingers would be placed in little cups and you would have someone pick either a color or number and you would spell that, by moving your fingers and the the other person, would pick what was inside and you opened it.... hahaha
When I watched CMJA with the guard yesterday, she was moving her fingers like that...I thought this is what you wants the Jury to play in deciding her fate.

I also thought during all those interviews, she took them dang glasses off, I just knew she would. OHHHHH and would one of the reporters asked her how she felt about being up with the likes of Casey Anthony... Then she comes in with her hair all put up........I again had an OMG moment!!! She once again, conforms to what others are thinking.

Today will be Travis's Day.. His voice will be heard loud and Clear!!!

I have a headache and my mood is not particularly cheery....I need a verdict of death to make me feel better!! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove