SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I don't believe a word he is saying -- he obviously felt that JA was "verbally abused" by Travis and that is an outright LIE by JA and her DT -- so IMHO, if you believe Jodi, then you are NOT worth believing either ...

Obviously, the foreman was not watching the same trial I was -- there was not one shred of evidence to prove any form of "abuse" ...

Travis was a wonderful man who was dearly loved ... it's quite obvious that the jury foreman paid absolutely NO attention to Travis' devastated siblings when the spoke !

Makes me furious that this foreman fell for JA and her serial lies ... absolutely sickening !

MOO !

I think if "you get Jodi" you don't understand what she did or is capable of & if you feel Travis was verbally and physically abusive to Jodi, you just don't get how much you have been fooled by a manipulative crazy person & lack of what was allowed to be presented or not shown as evidence. jmo

This should have been chewed out and continued for at least another day. Look at where the poor Alexander family are now. Nowhere. After 5 long months, nothing is concluded. The only one who benefited was CFJA. I am sure she is looking forward to her next appearance before another jury, spewing her lies and fabricated stories of abuse. Outrageous, that she cannot be stopped.

Yea, and now she has just gotten, inadvertently, a whole new set of interviews through the Foreman, who is practically speaking her same language.

I feel sick to my stomach. I cannot imagine the family's pain. They had to have watched some of these interviews, dont' knwo how they could miss it.

If I was in the family's shoes, I would see this interview and it would just give me more resolve to go forth and SHUT HER DOWN. This is exactly what CMJA wanted....for someone to believe her garbage, and then go out and do press junkets with it and spread her "message" even farther and wider.

I cannot wait for sentencing day, when I believe JSS will give her a SERIOUS SMACK-DOWN. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT DAY. She will be shaking in her ball and chain. I firmly believe JSS will give her a piece of her mind. Hopefully it will be on national TV for all the world to see. NO more CMJA with lip gloss and directing camera guys. No, this will be the day she is shut down forever.

IMO you need to go to the ER right now. Why put yourself through the fear and pain (if any). Please go and let us know when you come back home.

No no! Lets not panic, I don't have a fever, it's just uncomfortable. I do have a headache but this trial did that. Worst case scenario I can run over to the neighbors! No worrying!!:seeya:

Has anyone had success skyping themselves with their iPhone to their iPad??

I'm tired and getting wacky:) I think I have a spider bite right at the base of my noggin it's in my hair and I can't see it. It's pretty swollen and hurts!! It really is quarter size. What should you take for a spider bite? When should I panic and go to the er? Sorry for o/t ;)

I think you should at least call the E.R. or a physician as soon as possible or just go. Spider bites can be serious, but they can also be not so serious. It's better to be safe than sorry!

I hope it's nothing to worry about, but I think you should get it checked as soon as you can. Be safe and be well!:seeya:

The Foreman put the dead lock on the Verdict form instead of the form he needed to the first time he had a question becuase in my opinion becuase as he has said in his interview, he felt that by being dead locked she would automatically get LIFE by the judge so therefore it's a verdict for life. Instead of following the directions.

It sounded really bizarre didn't it? First it was a question, then they saw it was a Verdict form so get everyone in we have a verdict. Then when it was read off it was a complete garbled mess becuase it was not read to say that they unanimously undecided. It's a form to read for the death penalty or for a life sentence.

I personally think the Foreman through his interviews was the 1 dead lock on 2nd degree murder, finally went with giving her 1st degree, did not agree on felony and refused to give her the death penalty. MOO though.

:seeya: I agree ...

Here's what I don't get : IF they had a question, all they had to do was go back in and ask ...

Juan made it very clear in his closing in the penalty phase what "life" meant -- I'm trying to remember here -- I'm going to have to go back and listen or find it on here ...

Obviously, jury foreman paid no attention to Mr. Martinez because he felt like Mr. Martinez was talking down to him ...

Sounds to me like this foreman has some "issues" ...

Pfffttt ... how dare this foreman bash Mr. Martinez !

:moo:

Jodi has made her statements in testimony and subsequent interviews. She can't keep her story straight. Can't JM use her own sworn testimony to impeach the new lies Jodi will undoubtedly tell?

Y'all, I've been offline the entire day and am only now seeing the foreman's interviews (wish I hadn't have - GOOD FREAKING GRIEF!) Anyway, Have any of the other jurors spoken out? Do they have anything else to say? I'm done listening to the foreman! He fell for Jodi's tricks! Hook, line and sinker!

I'm hoping to hear that the other jurors didn't feel the same way he did! Have they spoken out?

Another song for the thread, which I thought was especially appropriate:

[video=youtube;R20f-TPKjzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc[/video]

No no! Lets not panic, I don't have a fever, it's just uncomfortable. I do have a headache but this trial did that. Worst case scenario I can run over to the neighbors! No worrying!!:seeya:

Call the ER. Dont want to scare you but some spider bites are dangerous.

I'm not wanting to bash anyone but if the jury didn't know that coming back to the Judge would mean a mistrail/hung jury on the penalty phase, then there's a failure to communicate and a understanding on how the procedure works. gah & bad words...

I know all the news said it was a question, how did a question from the jury turn into a hung jury? Judge S? got me?

I think there's a lesson to be learned somewhere in this sad decision. jmo

Do you believe this juror? Sounds like he has his own "issues." They will play out. He's chosen the limelight.

Sounds like he has Joditis.™

[video=youtube;5K-KAMF3Fj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-KAMF3Fj0&list=PLb5nq0owMqoP5qcjOjR03GZzPhFgK1_tl[/video]

:scared: You might try an ice pack or bag of frozen peas. Should I boil hot water?

Y'all, I've been offline the entire day and am only now seeing the foreman's interviews (wish I hadn't have - GOOD FREAKING GRIEF!) Anyway, Have any of the other jurors spoken out? Do they have anything else to say? I'm done listening to the foreman! He fell for Jodi's tricks! Hook, line and sinker!

I'm hoping to hear that the other jurors didn't feel the same way he did! Have they spoken out?

BBM: He sure did ... and that's all she needed was just 1 to fall for her lies in the penalty phase ...

Unbelievable ...

:seeya:

Do you believe this juror? Sounds like he has his own "issues." They will play out. He's chosen the limelight.

Sounds like he has Joditis.™

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He certainly does ... and he's got a real bad case of it :scared:

:seeya:

I honestly can't bring myself to watch the interviews with the foreman. Reading about them on here and twitter is enough.

I have tried to be as fair as possible in any comments I have made regarding the jurors, but even just the few things quoted have my blood boiling. Martinez spoke to them as if they were idiots? I'm sorry, but it was the defence who treated the jury like idiots with their ridiculous and unfounded claims and peurile arguments with not a jot of evidence to back them up.

Also - to be certain that Jodi was 'abused'. Who drives 1,000 miles to be abused? Who continually calls, emails and generally harasses their abuser from hundreds of miles away? If you are being abused you don't continually interract with your abuser when there is absolutely no need for you to do so?

I'll shut up now, but I really do have to wonder what this gentleman was thinking?

Me too. Not watching or listening. Hope the rest wait while this guy burns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove