SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I posted on the media interview thread relating to this:

OMG. The Ryan Owens interview had by far been the best...only one who challenged her and called her out.

The part that got me the most was when he said "so you think ppl will be safe with Jodi Arias out of these 4 walls"...and she said, "yes, if you don't abuse me or attack me or threaten to kill me, then you're safe." WTF, who talks like that????? OMG I wish the jury could have seen that. Basically, what she's saying is that if I perceive that someone is abusing me or attacking me, I am capable of doing the same thing again. WTF???? Omigosh, I just can't wrap my head around that. She IS a danger to society if let out.

And as we know, she perceives unreal things as being real. So let's say if she ever gets out, let's say she's with someone like her mom. Her mom says some innocent thing, but Jodi gets it in her head that her mom is verbally "attacking" her...well then by her own admission her mom, or whoever, better be scared for her life. B/c Jodi just might go and "defend" her self again. I'm sure Juan and Flores and the Mesa PD nearly jumped out of their skins when they heard that.

I so wish that the jury could hear these interviews. Cannot understand why they should not be able to listen to them...this is the convicted killer speaking freely of her own volition.

If I were a juror and found out about these after the fact, I would feel that I had not been provided with full disclosure. Just another warp in the judicial system.

Not only weird, but entirely grammatically inappropriate. Of course, I don't expect much from her at this point in any case. BetteDavisEyes, on the other hand, may have a stroke before her massacre of the language is complete.

:floorlaugh: Red wine consumption protects me :blushing:

:toastred:

Why would they begin again today at 11 am ? Why that extra hour off? It's like they want it to go beyond the 3 / 4 day weekend. Grrrr

Or maybe they are close to a verdict and this will be done and over with by lunchtime?

It's chilly, damp, dark, and dreary in these parts - a perfect day for the jury to render a DP verdict. I'm wearing my blue lounging pajamas (had them on yesterday, too) for Travis and his family. :please: let today be the beginning of real JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS by sending Ms. Arias off to prison (hopefully death row) for the rest of her life.

This was not a high-profile case (Detroit), although it was mentioned on some of the nightly news programs for a while. This is one of the most powerful conclusions to a trial that I have ever seen. It will only take about 5 minutes of your time and is worthwhile. Some of the Judge's comments sound like she could be addressing JA.

D'Andre Lane sentenced to life in prison - YouTube

OMG that is CRAZY. I almost could hear Judge Perry saying it to Tot Mom, but unfortunately that didn't pan out....

Yes, especially when she condescendingly asks the reporter, "Do you know what I mean?"

Thought it was funny too how the reporter responded...to me reporter was puzzled but didn't to give JA the opportunity to add more to that.

Good morning! Thinking of the Alexander family today. Praying that the jury can come to a verdict today. If they have to select a new jury and do this phase all over again, it's going to be awful for the Alexanders. They've been through enough :(

O/T Sad morning for my hubby and I. Our kitty passed away. She was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia a couple of years ago, and had been healthy up until a few days ago. She lived a long time (almost seven years) with the disease, and was such a ball of love <3 Going to miss her so much.

So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitteh. Sounds like you gave her a wonderful life, though. She'll won't be lonely on the other side of the rainbow bridge...my furry family will give her a warm welcome. :grouphug:
th

Good Morning Mom!

I was thinking maybe they did ask IF first ... and then they got their answer about how to proceed if they were deadlocked. Then what we all saw was her addressing their note that came AFTER which was the note saying they were deadlocked. Did that make any sense to anyone?

It makes sense, although I'm not convinced that's what happened. All I can do is make my daily proclamation of, You Can't Make This Stuff Up. I've never really seen or heard of anything quite like this.

Hello sleuthers,
I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Should I watch? should I stay away?
I thought it might be a good idea to go to the gym and watch hln from the elliptical. it was not a good idea. Yesterday I was pedalling away, watching clips of her various media interviews. after a bit I glanced down at the heart monitor. Holy carp! I was in the danger zone! The good news is that I'm still here today, on my substantial butt ,waiting for the end of this trial and to never see or hear from her again.
and I did burn some serious calories, so that's good.

Wasn't that weird yesterday? ... She was all smiley and animated regaling the bailiff with some bliddity blah showing him something with her hand. WTF

I hope the bailiff/office is thoroughly embarrased after seeing that everyone is now talking about it. I know it's not his fault and in his job basically he has to deal with criminals all day every day so he can't just be serious ALL THE TIME...but what got me was that it clearly looked like he was falling for her act!!!!

It's chilly, damp, dark, and dreary in these parts - a perfect day for the jury to render a DP verdict. I'm wearing my blue lounging pajamas (had them on yesterday, too) for Travis and his family. :please: let today be the beginning of real JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS by sending Ms. Arias off to prison (hopefully death row) for the rest of her life.

This was not a high-profile case (Detroit), although it was mentioned on some of the nightly news programs for a while. This is one of the most powerful conclusions to a trial that I have ever seen. It will only take about 5 minutes of your time and is worthwhile. Some of the Judge's comments sound like she could be addressing JA.

D'Andre Lane sentenced to life in prison - YouTube

Love that judge! Righteous smackdown of the attorney AND the defendant...aces!

hello sleuthers,
i don't know what to do with myself anymore. Should i watch? Should i stay away?
I thought it might be a good idea to go to the gym and watch hln from the elliptical. It was not a good idea. Yesterday i was pedalling away, watching clips of her various media interviews. After a bit i glanced down at the heart monitor. Holy carp! I was in the danger zone! The good news is that i'm still here today, on my substantial butt ,waiting for the end of this trial and to never see or hear from her again.
And i did burn some serious calories, so that's good.

can. Not. Step. Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member