SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense, although I'm not convinced that's what happened. All I can do is make my daily proclamation of, You Can't Make This Stuff Up. I've never really seen or heard of anything quite like this.

Hey! That's "You Can't Make This Stuff Up.™®

To the grammar police here....It bugs the carp out of me when Nancy Grace says "arthor" instead of author. Sent her an email once about that but she still does it.

I can't remember at this point which interview this came from, but she was asked if she was religious or believed in heaven or hell etc. She said she was not religious but still felt spiritual. When asked where she thought she would go (heaven or hell), she said something like ... well .. I do believe in heaven and hell, but maybe not in the traditional way.

But I do believe in "forgiveness, mercy and second chances" ..... Pfffft!! Those are ALL of the things she NEVER gave Travis.

Please kill this biotch ... there is NOTHING redeeming about her ... she has no value. And ... when she said that she wouldn't be a threat to anyone if released, unless she was abused or threatened etc. .... OMG ... this person needs to be locked away until she gets the needle. I am SO over her ... I refuse to watch any more TV or interviews. I'll just keep reading here ... but that's it. She is sucking the life out of me ... why do the media keep talking to her. PLEASE STOP!! I can't watch HLN anymore either.

I think my past 4-month addiction has finally been rehabilitated. Cured myself ... thank goodness.

I just love all of you guys. I will continue to lurk (mostly) and post now and again. This is a nice community to belong to. Thanks for hearing my pain .... having some family health problems that need attention ... so I'm getting some perspective in my life. Carry on gang ... I'll be reading and lurking ... :seeya:

The good news is after her life is over it'll be up to God to decide. And if he believes shes' been wronged on earth and she's redeemable he will hook her RIGHT up with heaven, so either way she won't slip through the cracks ;)

I have a venison roast in the slow cooker along with beef broth, onions, garlic, bay leaf, tomato paste, salt, pepper, hot sauce.....gonna have french dip sammichs tonight. I already have homemade buns to go with.... ooooooooooh and some melty provolone cheese.

I love french dips, but I use roast beef when I make them. Venison, no likey.
and horseradish is awesome on them.

BTW..... love you're name........... my daughters name too.

I have diagnosed the reason for all of our bad moods: JUAN WITHDRAWL.
LOL!

It seems like forever since we've heard him speak!

To the grammar police here....It bugs the carp out of me when Nancy Grace says "arthor" instead of author. Sent her an email once about that but she still does it.

What? That explains why she keeps ignoring all my suggestions! I thought it was just me.

I am in a bad mood too. Tripped this morning and my whole side is hurting from hitting concrete. I jammed my finger and it is super sore and swollen.
Ripped my favorite jeans and for some reason at work people will not leave me alone. They expect me to work while I am on verdict watch. Go figure.

Pass a mimosa to me please. I need something to get me out of my funk.

Hopeful and Rosemary, I hope the day gets better for you.

Ouchies!! Mimosa coming up....

My 20 year old wayward daughter called to say she will be coming over..so I won't be here for long. We'll be having shrimp cocktails for lunch along with a salad.
Salmon tonight for dinner with the husband...

Okay here y'all go .. a little thing called

Spring Water ( for your party pleasure)

2 liter Sprite
1 5th Vodka
1/2 liter Mt. Dew
5 tablespoons lemon juice
4 scoops Country Time lemonade mix with sugar.

Best served chilled out of a steal bucket and big dipper spoon over a glass of ice! Add a few lemon slices for garnish.

Enjoy!!

Mmmmm! See? This is just one of a million or more little things that Jodi Arias will NEVER experience FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. Now doesn't that make everyone happy? Makes ME happy :)

Heheheh -- she took your criticism with "a box of salt", eh? :floorlaugh:

(It used to drive me crazy when she couldn't say "Caylee" -- I'd often stop and try to think of who "Kelly" was, until I figured it out)

While we're waiting, I have a couple of questions that I keep forgetting to ask:

A few weeks ago, a Dr Drew promo said they would be talking to Juror # 8, and that he would be saying who his least favorite witness. My guess was ALV, but I never saw the show.was I right?

also: is Jodi's Australian cousin still posting?

Thanks

I hope your garden survines too...but I have to say I am SO jealous!

I want snow!!

I always want the season opposite with what I currently have. So in summer, I crave snow. During the rainy wet winters I crave warmth and sunshine. :stormingmad: I even miss the occasional thunderstorms we get. I love to see mother nature put her best show on without causing any damage. I can only guarantee snow will fall when I don't have a 4 wheel drive vehicle anymore. Then it snows *advertiser censored* deep to a tall German (I use German, because I am). Seems we always want what we don't have. :floorlaugh:

The good news is after her life is over it'll be up to God to decide. And if he believes shes' been wronged on earth and she's redeemable he will hook her RIGHT up with heaven, so either way she won't slip through the cracks ;)

LOL! you're right...win-win for everyone!

While we're waiting, I have a couple of questions that I keep forgetting to ask:

A few weeks ago, a Dr Drew promo said they would be talking to Juror # 8, and that he would be saying who his least favorite witness. My guess was ALV, but I never saw the show.was I right?

Thanks

It was actually Dr. Samuels he disliked more. Said he seems unorganized and wasn't impressed with him.

I didn't know about Jodi's "Australian cousin", where were they posting? Here on Websleuths?

What? That explains why she keeps ignoring all my suggestions! I thought it was just me.

I emailed Nancy at the beginning of the trial and suggested she stop letting the twins style her hair. She never wrote me back.

That may be true but you have to give her credit for "Jinkasaurus".

Thanks

Actually it was Dr. Samuels. My least was ALV.

It's a South Georgia thang, she can't hep it.

I have a brilliant, highly educated, very well-read sister-in-law who says it the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling