SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Morning Y'all !

I have 2 questions for the jurors :

1. Do the jurors know that JA LOWERED HER CHAIR ?

2. Do the jurors know that JA was wearing that HUGE STUN BELT ?

As to #1, it was all part of the "staging" ... someone else in Florida did the same thing and we know what happened there.

As to #2, that stun belt was very noticeable -- particularly the one she had around her waist.

:seeya:
Two really good questions! I just tweeted Tara with them. :seeya:

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day! I hope not too many of you are working today. Those of you who are not in the States, I hope your day is Happy too :).

Not sure if this has been posted, I've refrained from all things JA since the non-verdict. But I came across this on Daily Mail.

Mother who spent 22 YEARS on death row for brutally killing son, four, to go free in days after judge finds she was set up by a crooked cop

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...udge-rules-set-crooked-cop.html#ixzz2UTuP2NwI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That leaves 2 women on death row in AZ now. Wendy Adriano and Shawna Forde. That would give 2 women in JA's book club, so she better hurry up and get there before the other 2 are released, or die of natural causes. We know the DP hasn't been carried out on a woman since 1930.

MOO

Mel

I didn't realise she was actually going to be released .. if anyone wants to see what death row does to a person the photos in this article are a good example .. I really thought she'd be retried. She will have quite a story.

I am an only child and if I killed my wife and my daughter didn't show at trial what would this lady think of me?

if you killed your wife and admit to it. it would not matter if your only daughter is there or not. hopefully your daughter may support you as a father she once knew but if you murdered her mother ,doubt anyone can excuse your behavior.

aside from that most family will not support the murder of another and sit there in good faith the murderer was right to take a life.

there are time I wish Travis Alexander parents was alive. it seems having parents alive means a lot in a court of law. saying their love and how they will miss the murderer and so on.having siblings say their brother worth to them seems to mean nothing ,cause they are not grandmom or parents. sad sad world that ,that could be a reason 4 people decided watching the family of the murderer means more then the slaughter of Travis Alexander.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

There were 4 women in deliberations....2 have spoken out as having voted for Death...#6 and #16. That leaves 2 women "unaccounted" for in deliberations....#1. Church Lady and #3. Housewife.

There were 4 ppl voted for life...one of them is #18. Foreman. Juror 6 said there was no gender "trending" in the 4 life voters,when asked about who voted for life. That means at least 1 of the 4 had to be a woman. So at least 1. Chuch Lady or 3. Houwife vote for life, maybe both.

I'm worried thought, with all the flack Foreman is getting, that they will never come forward to speak. So then we will have to go by exclusion.

Why does the identity of the four Jurors matter? Obviously, they have reasons for rejecting the DP. That said, I'm sure you won't like anything they have to say. IMO

In ALL of this, the thing that still disturbs me beyond belief is that NOT ONE Arias family member EVER extended sympathy for the Alexanders for what happened.. NOT A SINGLE ONE! That tells me something.

In ALL of this, the thing that still disturbs me beyond belief is that NOT ONE Arias family member EVER extended sympathy for the Alexanders for what happened.. NOT A SINGLE ONE! That tells me something.

IMO they won't because they are supporting the DV lies. Not that that's an excuse literally or otherwise. I can't help but think they've kept telling themselves this so much they've begun to believe it.

Now this is interesting. Juror's number one goal was to put an end to the Alexander's family pain and the fact TA had such a big family was an impact to her.
Thinking...this almost sounds....
I am not going to say it but it's the other extreme compared to other information we heard.

BBM ^ - That is not what juror #6 said in the interview, and I quote (starting at 2:50);

"After it was all done and the emotions were there, they were the first things that were in my heart is I'm really sorry. I wish, I wish I could bring end to their pain if at all possible."

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2411843381001

Not the "other extreme" at all.
IMO ~

ETA: Also, you must consider the context in which the statement was said. It was in reference to why she apologized to the Alexander family...

IMO, the Arias family was instructed by the defense team not to show any remorse or do any interviews regarding how they felt about the killing. That admonition will likely continue until after the next penalty phase.

I think the DT realized this could be a problem and that was the reason for the car story in CKja allocution.

She said her mother said that they (the alexander's) are going through Heii.

When I heard that, I thought what a half azzed attempt to show that her family had sympathy for the Alexander's. :rolleyes:

Not really. They have yet to talk to the press or make public statements either. They have from now to eternity to do so...things don't always happen when we think they should.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am an only child and if I killed my wife and my daughter didn't show at trial what would this lady think of me?

She would think you killed your wife. The VIS is only made by the victim's family, which would be by your in-laws. The jury wouldn't even know you were an only child unless defense brought it up.

This jury would have no idea that Jodi's grandmother was in the gallery because she was not identified. They have no idea if many of the people sitting on defense side are relatives of Jodi's. There is no way they would know unless they were identified.

Good Morning everyone!

I just watched another clip of juror 6's interview. Love her! No remorse. She got that right.

As far as the foreman and family, I'm not going to waste anymore time on them. It's bizarre how many people (including the murderer and even a foreman) want the limelight and sympathy for themselves, when in reality, Travis and his family are the ones who deserve all our sympathy and compassion.

It's all about Travis Victor Alexander! It's so nice to hear from jurors who stand up for him.

They went beyond that. They laughed openly when Tanisha, crying, left the courtroom and I believe when Travis' autopsy photos were shown. I don't believe for a moment the sob story about JA and her mother talking about the 'hell' Travis' family are going through. Just another script from the Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove