SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are interested, this is a great read.

Poor Travis - precisely because he was such a kind and tender hearted person he was easily targeted, manipulated and exploited by Jodi Arias.

Second, while we may never know what really went down on June 4, 2008 we know she knew how to gain access into his home without his permission or even awareness and once inside she knew how to maneuver him into the most vulnerable position before unleashing the full force of her rage.

How a Borderline Personality Disorder Love Relationship Evolves

The Vulnerable Seducer, The Clinger, The Hater.

http://www.bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a101.htm

Thanks, Dawn...Interesting!

What gives this rage its characteristically borderline flavor is that it is very difficult for someone witnessing it to know what triggered it in reality. But that is its primary identifying clue: the actual rage-trigger is difficult for you to see. But in the Borderline's mind it always seems to be very clear. To her, there is always a cause. And the cause is always you. Whether it is the tone of your voice, how you think, how you feel, dress, move or breathe - or "the way you're looking at me," - she will always justify her rage by blaming you for "having to hurt her."

We keep trying to figure out WTH happened ... According to this we wouldn't know it even if we did see it.

BBM

Is that what Juror 13 meant in his interview with GMA yesterday (w/ 2 other jurors)? He said, one way or another, "she'll be dead anyway, she's dying." I didn't really get what he meant by that...did he mean prison will be so bad that she's gonna feel dead?

I don't know what that juror meant.

In my post, I was talking about the fact she will never be free. She will die in prison. Only difference is IMO will she know the exact date ... Or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123716521587s331.jpg

Touché! :floorlaugh:

I think the foreman is a narcissist. Narcissists do not like Juan. Instead of focusing on why there is a trial they decide to discredit Juan. I live with a narcissist and I cannot tell you how many times I heard 'I would let her (JA) off because of that prick(Juan)'. I hope the narcissist person in my life is never on a jury especially where I live.

This is my opinion based on my personal experience.

I think you are right...I think he may have felt threatened by Juan's brilliance too..
It was obviously " my way or the highway" with this guy....
...there's more that I could diagnose....but pretty sure I would be playing clarinet at band camp all summer...:floorlaugh:

What happened to the music on this thread! We need some Johnny Cash & Folsom blues.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I dunno!

Every time I think of Jodi going to prison I have Welcome to the Jungle by Guns & Roses playing in my head....and her dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz skipping up to the prison....

Yeah, I know... I'm weird

Why did it matter to the foreman if Juan was "condescending"? He's an adult right? Did he have to get revenge on the prosecution for the unforgivable act of being perceived as condescending? Emotional, child like thinking.

I did not read his interview that way. Obvioulsy he did not let his feelings about JM interfere becuase he, along with the rest of the jury, convicted her on first degree. I think he was just giving his opionion on JM's style..which is a Q jurors often get asked. And I think given the committment and time of this jury to the case, he would have put those feelings aside. They got the conviction and not being able to decide on the sentence is a different thing entirely.I'm sad at the jury bashing becuase this took enourmous time out of their lives and it had to be awful. When you look at the number of murderes who do not get the DP and their crimes were worse than JA's..it does make me think.

I dunno!

Every time I think of Jodi going to prison I have Welcome to the Jungle by Guns & Roses playing in my head....and her dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz skipping up to the prison....

Ha! Did you watch the video of the pre 48HRS? Interested in your take.

I dunno!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
...we love you..
You Weirdo you....

Originally posted by Martha Morris
I personally think she'll come back full of beans, I really do. She thrives on scheming and planning and rehearsing ... and she is so self delusional that a few positive words from Wilmott and Nurmi and her other supporters will have her believing that she's 'won' somehow and only needs to improve on her performance to 'win' again. I personally think she'll be humming (or singing ) quite happily to herself in that cell of hers as she awaits the retrial of the penalty phase. Not least, it means she gets the limelight she craves, once again.

Just my opinion of course .. but I don't think anyone, anywhere, should underestimate the capacity of Jodi's own self delusion and her ability to lie to herself as easily as she lies to everyone else.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

Martha, such astute words! Think of the black widow spider. She spins her web, and then waits ever so patiently for whoever may be so careless as to try and traverse those deadly threads. She may have to wait alone for a very long time, and it may appear she's sleeping or has lost interest in her mission.

But, make no mistake, she's ever vigilant, and will spring to life in an instant, once her prey has tread upon her trap!

So it is with the CBK! Her actions belie what is going on behind the mask. She may be mad (cray cray), but she is forever spinning her web in her mind.

Jodi's in 23 hr lock down, right? I wonder if she's figured out yet prison is not a garden party with bookclubs.

Poor Travis - precisely because he was such a kind and tender hearted person he was easily targeted, manipulated and exploited by Jodi Arias.

Second, while we may never know what really went down on June 4, 2008 we know she knew how to gain access into his home without his permission or even awareness and once inside she knew how to maneuver him into the most vulnerable position before unleashing the full force of her rage.

In addition to your article, I HIGHLY recommend the following articles on Female Stalkers to understand what Travis was experiencing;

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/0...-is-stalking-and-can-men-be-stalked-by-women/

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/1...ecklist-of-stalking-and-harassment-behaviors/

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/1...ex-girlfriend-who-wont-take-no-for-an-answer/

Not only is this information incredibly accurate, Dr Palmatier, has referenced her sources for further research. THESE FACTS AS THEY RELATE TO JA SHOULD BE PRESENTED IN THE SENTENCING PHASE IMHO

Seems like "a childhood friend" of Jodi's gave a story to the Enquirer! Wonder who that might be?

OMG...that just describes CMJA perfectly. Ugh, so scary. I am like others on here who wonder how could he possibly have wanted to be ALONE with her once he realized her violent/rage/angry ways.

I have also been thinking about Nurmi's favorite subject = ANAL SEX. I was thinking, HOW DO WE KNOW THEY HAD ANAL SEX A LOT? From my recollection, the only "proof" we have, other than CMJA's word, is the picture of her "region" on June 4 where it was red, mention of KYJelly on sex tape, mention of 3-hold wonder, and mention of tying to tree and "in the......".

Picture of her region on June 4 - yes, I believe they could have had it that day, I think they did have it sometimes, and that day she wanted to really "please" (control) him, and so she offered it up that day as means of extra control.

mention of KY-Jelly - weren't they talking about that when they were talking about masurbation on sex tape? I think he was saying that before he used Astro-Glide for masturbation, now he used KY=Jelly.

mention of 3-holed wonder - as I said above, I think they did have anal sex sometimes, but NOT AS MUCH AS SHE CLAIMS. And he says 3-holed, implying that he also used her vaginal region, which contradicts what she says that that was "forbidden" or they didn't do that as much.

Tying to the tree and.... - that was part of sex tape, which was fantasy. Anal sex, IMO, would be more evident in his fantasy-talk b/c that's something more "out there." It seems more "exciting" than plain 'ole vaginal sex -- (NOT my opinion, just stating why he would talk about it in the sex tape).

The only other things we have are CMJA's words - which are all lies. She is just using anal sex b/c I believe her defense team and Samuels and ALV asked her about it so much that she became aware of how "good" it was for her case. Then she upped the ante and exxagerated it.

Yes. I, too think that the DT used the Mormon Religion to the hilt. Trying to convince as many of the jurors how "weird" they are and "not the normal" and how poor little CMA was "drawn in".....BS - She only was interested in the Mormon religion to get to Travis - Same thing with PPL. Dr. DeMarte explained that very well. Maybe some politicizing too since Mitt Romney - Then we have other Mormons like Harry Reid. Yes - I think the DT used the Mormon religion as much as they could...I know he is Greek - Not sure where he was born but I'd like to find out how he convinced the jurors as to why HE should be the Jury Foreman, you know?

Mormonism and PPL could have entirely been removed from the trial, seriously, because CMja was NEVER TOTALLY devoted to either as a job or belief.
Her 6 weeks til baptism is like the "land speed record" of conversions, I don't know why the Stake Missionary President didn't put a hold on the baptism..........
She didn't even know the regular time schedule for the Young Adult's FHE......wha.....?
She obviously "used" the church's programs (housing, hook-ups, etc), I wonder if she tried to get on Church Welfare?
We NEVER saw or heard ANY effort she was putting into PPL to get accounts and how much she was bringing in from it.
She was either working waitress jobs or jobless.
She obviously "used" the PPL social business gatherings. Or should I say she was "working it".........hair flip, strut, strut, hair flip........

In her narcissistic mind, she believed she was going to take down the Mormons and destroy some big wigs of PPL cause, damn Skippy, if it wasn't their fault too, dontcha know!!!!!!

In addition to your article, I HIGHLY recommend the following articles to understand what Travis was experiencing;

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/0...-is-stalking-and-can-men-be-stalked-by-women/

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/1...ecklist-of-stalking-and-harassment-behaviors/

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/1...ex-girlfriend-who-wont-take-no-for-an-answer/

Not only is this information incredibly accurate, Dr Palmatier, has referenced her sources for further research. THESE FACTS SHOULD BE PRESENTED IN THE SENTENCING PHASE IMHO

Thanks! Heading over to read now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member