SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think JA will look like in July??? Of course she will have glasses. I think she will weigh about 95 pounds and will have chin length hair. Of course we know that the chopped off hair will have been donated.
I'm curious what the jurors think of her reading her statement with her glasses ON after have taken them off to read when she was on the stand. And now, not wearing them at ALL.
To me, her last days in court with her hair pulled into a pony tail, is when she was the most ugly. If journalists simply HAVE to show her pix in an article, I wish they would use one form those last days.
Watcha think she is thinking about in her cell these days?

Bailiff to the Judge "Judge I have 260 people out in the hallway from a website called "web checkers or sleuth checks or crime beaters" and they want seats for the trial.

They tell me first thing in the morning there are 10 to 12 of the webbers coming in, then after lunch 60 to 80 more meander in and then late afternoon another 300 or so join them. And some of them drink... They want seats and they expect in this case to sit on the prosecution side because they have already seen this defendant in action"......

and the Judge says "oh no it is those damn Websleuther's I know who they are - open up the holding cell and put the whole crew in until that fellow from AZ, Juan Martinez who got them all riled up comes and bails the whole crew out".

Sign me up! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hey, she was ONLY 27! How's the girl supposed to understand the complicated Morman chastity directive or the intricacies of Arizonas felony murder law at that tender age??
If you're smart enough you can get away with murder!
Sex can conquer any man!

I think that's how she thinks from Travis to murder to Juror.

jmo

Don't lurk ! I was just being silly and just blaming it on her. I am sorry I offended you with my smart azzz remark

the night the guilty verdict she did an interview saying that she now wants to the death penalty instead of life. that led to the sheriff making the decision to put her on a psych watch / mandatory evaluation process.

When she came back she again had the same privileges. and again she went on a Full Tilt media blitz. It was only after the last verdict was given that she was put on the tight watch.

Hopefully this 23 hour a day lockdown will last for a very very long time. and it includes no more media interviews.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
Hi ATL. What was it with S Joe saying he couldn't do anything about the media interviews because of her 1st amendment rights, and now he SAYS no more? Did her rights simply vanish, or was he breaking the rules to start with?
I read that lights out were at 10PM, yet the interviews took place late into the night. Did he break the rules not making her be in her cell by lockdown?
How about the number of hours and number of peeps allowed to visit each week? That rule was definitely broken.
I for one, will be shocked if he sticks with his,"No more interviews" statement. I think he likes the publicity.

Dr Samuels testified it took a lot of coercion along with Nurmi to get Jodi to drop the intruder lie. I don't see her copping a plea to LWOP without another 'show'.

On HLN they just replayed Jodi's statement. She was really getting off on doing that power point presentation. Really Jodi? I was awed at her chutzpah.

I'm curious what the jurors think of her reading her statement with her glasses ON after have taken them off to read when she was on the stand. And now, not wearing them at ALL.
To me, her last days in court with her hair pulled into a pony tail, is when she was the most ugly. If journalists simply HAVE to show her pix in an article, I wish they would use one form those last days.
Watcha think she is thinking about in her cell these days?

I think she is STEAMED that the jurors are getting tons of interviews and she's cut off.

I'm serious, I doubt she's given hardly any thought to the upcoming new penalty trial.

It's all about being on TV and being the center of attention

Oh Goodie! Hubby just made us 7/7's!
We get to drink early on a holiday!!!!!!

NO! Don't lurk. Comment! Comment! :D

She was thrown onto the psych ward after the verdict because of comments she made in her dumb a$$ post conviction interview.

snip

:ditto:

If she had not made the post-conv interviews and those couple photos not shown up, about now J18 would be inviting her over for breakfast.

Very moving post. He sounds like he wishes he would have voted differently now, in the first phase. Why was she so memorable, but what she did to Travis wasn't? I find that appalling.

If I did the math right, Robert Towery was only 19 when he murdered Mark Jones. I wonder if Mr. JF would have voted DP for him.

Really, though, for me, it's not about how he voted, but his comments in interviews. They're very disturbing and indicate he was less than forthcoming about his true feelings during voir dire.

disturbing.
I keep thinking he's going to come on the air and lift our fog about what the heck he was thinking!

Hi ATL. What was it with S Joe saying he couldn't do anything about the media interviews because of her 1st amendment rights, and now he SAYS no more? Did her rights simply vanish, or was he breaking the rules to start with?
I read that lights out were at 10PM, yet the interviews took place late into the night. Did he break the rules not making her be in her cell by lockdown?
How about the number of hours and number of peeps allowed to visit each week? That rule was definitely broken.
I for one, will be shocked if he sticks with his,"No more interviews" statement. I think he likes the publicity.

Sheriff Joe's comments always struck me as odd. Somehow I gotta believe if you're in jail, you abide by their rules. I mean, they do make the rules, and not the inmates, yes?

So, if any inmate wants a media interview it's automatically given? I'm thinking not.

I think she is STEAMED that the jurors are getting tons of interviews and she's cut off.

I'm serious, I doubt she's given hardly any thought to the upcoming new penalty trial.

It's all about being on TV and being the center of attention

The Jodster doesn't seem to be able to think too far ahead. But does she even know about the juror interviews, do you think? Does her Best Friend, Donavan, keep her informed?

The Jodster doesn't seem to be able to think too far ahead. But does she even know about the juror interviews, do you think? Does her Best Friend, Donavan, keep her informed?

I don't think Donovan can talk with her anymore as she is now a convicted felon, and Donovan's probation may not allow contact with convicted felons.

Her mom, or whomever she gets a phone call with, or letters from, probably tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB