SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 17 tweets:

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 21m
Packing and flying to LA today!Won't be on much:/thank u again to all of u who have been so supportive!It means more than u know!#jodiarias

I don't recall beans with any of the breakfasts, but if they had been offered, I doubt that either DH or I would have eaten beans for breakfast. Please don't ask me to tell you why ;) :lol:
And at some point it will become obvious to Sleuth, I know he is joking. Don't tell him though, okay?

:floorlaugh: I'm just pulling on Gauntlet's tail. At some point it shall become glaringly obvious to her that my knowledge of English cuisine is largely the product of my love for Keeping up Appearances, Are you Being Seved? and Only Fools and Horses. At that point, she will probably snaffle my keyboard to prevent further injury to the English nation.

I had beans on toast when I was in England.
(that was back when I could eat gluten)

I really think JA had the most strong love emotions she knew for TA. It all changed when she was abolished to concubine. That is when the cray cray came out, it started with the stalking and kept working up to the murder. Her mind could not let it go and realize she could just move on. A very youthful but dangerous mind. She has now admitted it with her interview saying as much.

thank god most of them had their heads screwed on and weren't taken in the jodi

With one being an ER nurse and one retired from working 911 (of the three in that interview), it's no wonder that they saw past her looks so easily. Both deal or dealt with hardcore reality, and don't have time or the inclination to put up with the Jodi's unbelieveable shenanigans.

Wow! Thank you. Now we know that at least 2 of the women voted for the death penalty. I think age and gender had a large part to do with the foreperson's decision.

And here I thought it was the ...

2v01jf6.jpg

;)

Bobby is in Honolulu, HI doing bit parts as an actor. You can google him and get some hits on him. IIRC, people say that he hates CKJA.

I'm on board with your other points. Some I'd add are:

• How did CKJA pull this whole thing off? It really boggles the imagination. From the murder to the cleanup itself, that had to be a frenetic time period. As Martinez pointed out, there was no blood in the bedroom or stairs.
  • Did she melt down in court days after the guilty verdict, leading to closed confinement at Estrella?
  • My two biggest questions, which will never be answered, are 1) what caused Travis to explode on May 26 and 2) when and how did CKJA gain access to Travis's home on June 4th?

I really think Bobby, & Matt would come clean [under oath] about Jodi's jealousies and stalking behaviors. And also, to take "poor Jodi" persona off the table. She has used threats of suicide to manipulate people since her teens. No normal person here.

I think what happened on May 26 was about money. That's why I think banking records are important. Motive.

It was Jodi's perfect storm: Cancun [jealousy], Ryan [potential new victim]

and the money she owed Travis [threats of exposure]. Final straw.

Wow! Thank you. Now we know that at least 2 of the women voted for the death penalty. I think age and gender had a large part to do with the foreperson's decision.

I think the other Life juror will be the guy who is hearing impaired. He must have either misheard or didn't hear all of the bullsnip.

I really think Bobby, & Matt would come clean [under oath] about Jodi's jealousies and stalking behaviors. And also, to take "poor Jodi" persona off the table. She has used threats of suicide to manipulate people since her teens. No normal person here.

I think what happened on May 26 was about money. That's why I think banking records are important. Motive.

It was Jodi's perfect storm: Cancun [jealousy], Ryan [potential new victim]

and the money she owed Travis [threats of exposure]. Final straw.

I still wanna know why a taco waitress needed a separate business account....

Mulling over the solitary confinement issue here. :blushing: seems cruel and unusual to me. Is there an actual written procedure/purpose in prison law that warrants it? if there is a problem with socializing, then they could be put in solitary for a while. i must be a liberal, but i think incarceration/lack of freedom is enough punishment for any prisoner. besides, they are highly controlled in every other area of their lives. They shower,dress, eat, sleep, awaken when their told. i say if she likes to paint, so what let her, what would it hurt? never getting out is enough. i can't fathom never getting out, it must be horrific even tho well deserved. let her be comfortable, she's going to stay a while.

Because most inmates are master manipulators. imo

Jodi Arias ~ Master Manipulator? by Carl ToersBijns

Jodi Arias ~ Master Manipulator? - YouTube

For a being with such a superiority complex, she really needs people in order to feel as if she is someone. :confused:

She's just so weird.

Jodi Ann probably needs some sort of distraction - plus an audience, to feed her HUMONGOUS ego - to chase away the silence that would force her attention toward her inner self. CKJA knows the darkness dwells there, and she'd have to confront her demons if there were no "shiny keys" to take her attention away. :moo:

Dang, I've got to figure out how to make the BBQ Shrimp Tex is showing us, and should start on the slow cook polenta. Tex, how do you make the shrimp??

This is the easiest recipe and very good. Make sure you have some French bread to dip in the juice. We are at the beach house and have some nice big shrimp

BBQ Shrimp

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 large lemon thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2-3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
Tabasco to taste

Mix these ingredients and pour over 5-6 pounds unpeeled raw shrimp
Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
Melt 3/4 cup butter in pan, pour shrimp and marinade into the pan and cook at 400 for 20 min. If very large shrimp 25 min but watch and stir so you don't over cook
Serve in bowls with sauce from pan with French bread for dunking

I know people who take their jobs as waitresses very seriously and love it. She didn't take any of her jobs seriously. Didn't we hear that she stared down customers? I shudder to think of those poor people who were served by her (hands stinking of murderous blood) a few days after the murder. :scared:

Might have been for PPL expenses. But, she also could have funneled money from Travis' accounts. Hence, the scam.

And where is the car Travis gave her, and what was the outcome of the liability. Maybe she said she would refuse to take responsibility.

I just started We, the Jury: Deciding the Scott Peterson Case. I didn't pay attention to this case at all when it was happening, so it's all news to me.

Wow, very different: jurors chose nicknames in order to keep their privacy. The first foreman was an attorney himself, and when the rest of the jurors wanted to replace him, he was replaced by an alternate.

Random observation: Peterson has rat teeth like JA.

Ah, thank you Tex. Fortunately I have all the ingredients. Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love coming to my tummy. :)

The three most ludicrous things to come out of JA/Willmott during trial:

1. If I were Travis I'd have wanted to jump off a bridge (she's talking about the false pedo stuff)

2. Travis threatened my life after I shot him and he fell down.

3. JA has almost no ego at all. (Thanks Willmott!)

Taco waitress? Were you not following?

She is an artist of the highest calibre, whose work should be hanging alongside Monet and Van Gogh.

And not just an artist.

Oh no, She is also a photographer who could give Annie Leibovitz a run for her money.

Waitress? What on earth gave you that idea. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member