SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not to my knowledge. DId you find it strange that NO JURORS were on Nancy Grace?? I mean, they were on JVM, on DDRew, and on After Dark. HMMMMM....................

Nancy has moved on. She was covering what is coming up and not JA. I am glad because JA is not news anymore as far as I am concerned. There is nothing new to report. I will be interested again when the new jury is picked and the penalty phase is tried. jmo

WHAT???? I heard her 911 tape and her shenanigans outside the house captured on iphone....it looked to me like she was FAKING BEING DRUNK. I mean, that voice was so fake and her acting outside was so fake.

I have one word for that verdict!

FLORIDA

Sorry to the good people on here that live in Florida! I know not everyone in Florida has their brains cooked.

Nope, not to my knowledge. DId you find it strange that NO JURORS were on Nancy Grace?? I mean, they were on JVM, on DDRew, and on After Dark. HMMMMM....................

:seeya: Yes, it's odd that there were no jurors on NG ...

:waitasec: I wonder why ... lol !

Oh, just had a thought, fwiw : jury foreman has NOT done any interviews since the other jurors came out ...

Geez, jury foreman, that was a quick 15 minutes for ya, wasn't it ?

JMO and I know this will never happen, but I sure would like to know HOW jury foreman was selected foreman -- I think he "self-appointed" himself ... but that's JMO ...

:seeya:

Hey now. I'm a liberal, in my 60s, reasonably well educated, well read and not overly stupid, and I would have voted for death with no problem whatsoever. Same with my husband, who's 75.

;)

I'm a conservative, 65, and my husband is 69 (in August) and we both would have given her the death penalty. I can't for the life of me make this an age issue! Looks like it's not a political one either.

Nancy has moved on. She was covering what is coming up and not JA. I am glad because JA is not news anymore as far as I am concerned. There is nothing new to report. I will be interested again when the new jury is picked and the penalty phase is tried. jmo

It sounds to me like none of the jurors wanted to be on her show....

Maybe The Forman was upset with JM because he destroyed these peeps his age. Makes you go hmmmmm......

I think that is what happened. Fair enough to be rough on the defendant but foreman did not appreciate Martinez going after Alyce and Samuels so aggressively.

Even juror 6 thought Alyce knew her stuff. But juror 6 also saw Alyce as an advocate/supporter of Jodi, not an objective expert

I think that is what happened. Fair enough to be rough on the defendant but foreman did not appreciate Martinez going after Alyce and Samuels so aggressively. Even juror 6 thought Alyce knew her stuff. But juror 6 also saw Alyce as an advocate/supporter of Jodi, not an objective expert

bbm

Analyzing Mr. Foreman is almost as trying as trying to figure out CMJA!

Maybe The Forman was upset with JM because he destroyed these peeps his age. Makes you go hmmmmm......

Yes. I think it's far more likely that Mr. Foreman despises JM and refused to vote for the dp as a way of sticking it to him and denying him a "win" than it is to believe Mr. F was enamored with JA. I admire JM, but imo he should drop unnecessary snark like asking Dr. Geffner if he attended the "Alyce LaViolette school of truth telling." Or mocking Nurmi's stance at the podium by imitating it for JA. Funny maybe, but probably counter-productive with some jurors imo.

Word association with juror 10
Vinnie: #10:
Self defense....lie
The finger...not sure
The fog.....not that thick
Gas cans....smoking gun
Nurmi.....great shirts
Baptism....strange
Snow White,....entertaining
Strawberry frapp....does it have caffeine
Willmott...very pretty girl and capable
The closet...cornering herself
Spidey undies...strange
Linebacker lunge...ridiculous
Autopsy pics...felt so bad for family
Martinez.....pit bull
Sex tape....blushing
Jodi Arias.....manipulative
Travis..........bad luck
Verdict.........guilty, appropriate

Could be all the negative kick back at the Foreman. Perhaps he's also watching/reading finding out more of what he didn't know...buyer's remorse (hopefully).

Do you guys think JSS will rule out cameras in the courtroom for the next phase?

Still think the art work shown to the jurors by CMJA of portraits of Frank Sinatra, Elisabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley was no accident.

:seeya: Whoa ... I think you are onto something here ...

JA is 32 years old, so why do art work of celebrities NOT from her generation ?

I would "think" that most 32 year old "artists" [ which JA is NOT, she is a "fraud" 'cause she "traces" ] would draw celebs from their generation ...

:waitasec: I bet that's what she had been drawing those 5 months while the trial was going on ...

The DT probably wanted to "get" to the older jurors ... so there you have it !

:waitasec: I wonder whose idea it was ?

:banghead:

Still think the art work shown to the jurors by CMJA of portraits of Frank Sinatra, Elisabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley was no accident.

Possibly no accident, but the use of those particular portraits would have been far more effective had the jurors been in their eighties or nineties.;)

Do you guys think JSS will rule out cameras in the courtroom for the next phase?

Absolutely NOT -- because Jodi will NOT let her ...

Jodi runs the show ... not Judge Sherry ...

MOO !

:seeya:

I do not see any emus in in this video :confused:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:seeya: Thanks for the links to the AS thread ...

I am going to follow AS's trial ... but I hope it does not interfere with the Penalty Phase for JA ...

:scared: :scared: Keeping up with both psycho's is going to be rough .... :scared::scared:

Possibly no accident, but the use of those particular portraits would have been far more effective had the jurors been in their eighties or nineties.;)

Just turned 60 and I know, listened to, watched and appreciated these people.

How is this case any different from Clara Harris, who snapped and ran over her husband three times. She got murder two and will be eligible for parole this year [which I think is ten years].

It's the same 'overkill.' And I don't think anyone would argue Clara Harris was a psychopath even given the overkill of running over her husband repeatedly. Sometimes people just snap and do outrageous things. Sometimes they are just pushed too far. Or there are extenuating circumstances.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member