SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but she was that alert to do that? Why didn't she take it with: the gun, knife, bloody clothes? Then there is no camera. I don't get the logic.

Well she was alert enough to wash her DNA off of him... Not to mention drive all the way out of AZ. Are you still trying to look through the fog dear friend...:blushing:

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

We've all known both men and women who have allowed themselves to be used for some stupid reason. I've known women who strung guys along for the toys they were given by the guys. And I've known guys who fell for the skankiest thing in the state for some unknown reason. These weren't dumb people. I think the name calling was the result of something Jodi did or tried to do to Travis. I think he found out about it, and he was very angry. I have a nasty temper and I'll speak my mind with lots of four letter words sprinkled in for emphasis. But I would never strike or harm someone who wasn't going to harm me or mine. Jodi is very aggressive, both mentally as well as sexually. For a fairly strong Mormon to go off on someone like that, there had to be a reason. And since none of his past girl friends had any violence issues with him at all, I tend to think Jodi did something pretty bad. Can I prove it? No, no more than Jodi can prove that Travis ever beat her or looked at kid *advertiser censored*.

I can't BELIEVE they are allowed to change their strategy! That seems SO unfair to me.
I think they should just let the jurors watch all the trial videos that exist.

Ah so what, she's not legally insane. She knew right from wrong and just didn't care!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I do. We were discussing name calling.

He was debasing her, and she liked it? I'm joking .. she should have walked. Something 'off' in her head decided she had the right and ability to change his mind. I'm calling it narcissism.

That part does seem strange, but if I remember right, JA said they both liked to take sex pictures and then look at them and delete them. Maybe he + her both deleted the Sex pictures while he was still alive.

plus it was on his camera so she wouldn't be able to keep copies of pics imo

Oh wow, this is the first time I've heard the details of the AS case. Barry White? Olivia Newton John? Oh boy...

Lol... So true!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, but she was that alert to do that? Why didn't she take it with: the gun, knife, bloody clothes? Then there is no camera. I don't get the logic.

Think about it for a sec, he was murdered and robbed of only his newly purchased camera????

Yeah, no one would buy that.

I have often wondered what would have happened if Jodi lunged at Travis with that knife and only got in one shallow stab wound. And he was able to defend himself well enough to fight back. If he had struggled to save his own life, and killed her in return, he would probably be on Death Row right now. JMO

My first thought was, you are right! Then I got to thinking about the testimony all of Travis' friends would give, and I changed my mind. Everybody would say Jodi was crazy, she was a stalker, they feared for their friend's life. There would be no pedo or abuse accusations, and nobody to trash him at all. So, I change my mind.

ElleElle Congrats on your interview. Saying a prayer for your success.

I have thought allot about Travis and the sex thing. One thought that continues to cross my mind ...perhaps she threatened to harm or kill his roommates or even Napoleon if he didn't do exactly as she demanded.

In my gut ...there is no way he did any of that Voluntarily. IMO

Thanks! I will rock it out! :rocker:

See... where as I don't, but it's all good. :seeya:

I think she grabbed the camera up when she tore the sheets off the bed to wash them. She washed everything....including the duvet cover. She wanted no trace of herself there. I don't think she knew she loaded the camera with it. Whoever started that wash put bleach in it, which you wouldn't do with the colored fabrics in there. The bleach was intentional. She also locked Travis's bedroom door while in the fog....why?

So beating me up even 2 or 3 times isn't enough? It has to be ongoing for....how long?

The short answer is yes, and the amount of times is contingent upon and factored into the "context". Karen, unfortunately that is correct in the world of DV. The Domestic Violence field in its infancy, and rightly so, attempted to distinguish assault/battery from relational violence. Because there is a need to recognize that due to the intimate relationship violence can be multi-faceted.

However, in their attempts to "specialize" this field they actually ended up, particularly in feminist-based theories of old, making the criteria quite complex and oftentimes in direct conflict with reason and the laws.

Think about it for a sec, he was murdered and robbed of only his newly purchased camera????

Yeah, no one would buy that.

And who is connected to Travis that had a thing for cameras? She may as well have left her business card in the blood on the floor.

Thanks. I could not recall if the date stamp was on those bedroom pics. I knew the shower pics had them, but just wasnt sure about the bedroom pics.

I believe two of those nude pics were recovered from unallocated space and had no time stamp. Both detectives asked JA in interrogations if those pics had been taken that day, I think they are/were not sure at all when they were taken as all they got were thumbnails.

I'm taking a break from JA tonight. I can't stomach HLN or any of that carp at the moment. I'm watching Healing in the Heartland for the OK tornado victims. Tears are running down my face for that community.

[video=youtube;Ql9U36DxOfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9U36DxOfM[/video]

All for you, Kaki! LOL

[video=youtube;U3-viNEqyZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3-viNEqyZQ[/video]

Well she was alert enough to wash her DNA off of him... Not to mention drive all the way out of AZ. Are you still trying to look through the fog dear friend...:blushing:

Yes, so I think I must move on to another trial. :floorlaugh:

Nancy Grace had a case on tonight. A cops wife shot in the chest and the house burned.
Anyone know the name of the woman or her husband?
I'd like to read up on that case.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I have often wondered what would have happened if Jodi lunged at Travis with that knife and only got in one shallow stab wound. And he was able to defend himself well enough to fight back. If he had struggled to save his own life, and killed her in return, he would probably be on Death Row right now. JMO

idk, i don;t think so imo because he would have wounds, he would call police asap and not go on a date and he would have all the evidence of her being crazy, including why he was so mad at her that he sent that email

He was debasing her, and she liked it? I'm joking .. she should have walked. Something 'off' in her head decided she had the right and ability to change his mind. I'm calling it narcissism.

Even in my youngest years of dating (from 17 on..I'm old), I would never have allowed a guy to speak to me like that. And I sure as heck wouldn't drive 800 miles to see him if he talked to me like that. He'd be driving my way to apologize or he'd be gone from my life. Have women lost their sense of value and self respect? I can't believe we've gotten to the point that what's between our legs is our only value. As far as Travis, he's a man, it's what they do. They have sex to keep the species alive. Some can curb the urge, some can't or won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper