SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she had a sense of satisfaction when he went off on her. That's what she wanted him to do. In her sick mind.
Moo
Eta : my momma always said ...
"Those who anger you control you"...
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Your momma is/was a very wise woman.

And who is connected to Travis that had a thing for cameras? She may as well have left her business card in the blood on the floor.

But leaving in there? She thought the photos are deleted and the bleach would ruin it? That make sense, thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mHfUZsc0X8"]Jodi Arias - Will Jodi be a Death Row Transport? - YouTube[/ame]

Look up Madonna / *advertiser censored* complex .. http://madonnawhore.com/ Basically the idea is a man with this issue can't love a woman he has the kind of sex he enjoys with, but can't have that kind of sex with a woman he loves .. KWIM? Anyway it's not that unusual for younger guys to partake in a little of this, JA was the kind of girl you 'wouldn't bring home to mother' my thinking is JA was hoping for much much more, when she finally came out of her own self delusions about what was going on her narcissistic rage led to stalking and eventually murder.

Jesh, all these years I've thought of this as a JFK thing, Jackie-o/ Marilyn

Can't wait to call a man a Madonna *advertiser censored* :floorlaugh:

I thought the discussion was sex after name calling.... Personally I've known some girls that combine the two skills :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Nice. Hi, My name is ElleElle, and i'm addicted to sexting. :scared:

I am not sure it did stop.
It sounds to me like she thinks they will be together in the after life.

Who knows!

I always think her last words on the table will be: "I love you Travis. I'm coming " .:puke:

I agree and the same can be said for a few guys who stay with women that I wouldn't allow to clean my litter box. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know a man who allowed his trashy wife to have sex with random guys in their bed while he slept on the couch!!! (when she didn't kick him out ) He would sleep here when she did.
Took years of convincing to get him to leave her. I never understood that relationship. He was faithful to her the whole time!!! She took all his money and ruined him....

Sorry to drop this in the middle of what's going on. I'm so far behind, but I thought this was such a great post and actually moves us closer to what may have been going on terms of motive here.

I've just been flipping and reading through sites about female stalking and one of the things that surprised me was that when a female stalker decides to commit violence, she doesn't do it because of passion. It is entirely predatory and emotionless. Why that would be, I don't know since the female stalker is known for carrying huge amounts of hostility during the stalking phase. Perhaps, for the stalker, the object of their affections have been residing in their heads so obsessively that finalizing their internal plan to murder stops the obsessing?
I think that you're right about Jodi's purpose...I think she knew that in order to go on with her life, in order to truly stop obsessing about Travis, she had to kill him.

All I can say is Travis must have been something in the sack if she was willing to give up her life to end his. It simply makes no sense to me. She could have found another man fairly quickly....and she did. But that wasn't enough. She had to make sure Travis would never reject or hurt her ego again. I guess I've never been that crazy over someone. I will confess to coming close to staging a robbery for Hostess DingDongs during a really bad craving for them :floorlaugh: , but never anything close to that level of possession. She wanted to possess Travis and own him. When she couldn't, she killed him. Can't wait for the Andrea Schniederman trial to start so I cast Jodi from my mind.

BBM~ ITA. I guess I can honestly say, i've been in a relationship, where there was a power struggle. I can see that "power struggle" in parts of the relationship I was in. I do not think she deserves to live for her heinous crime; but I can see the power issues in their relationship.
Jodi went to the extremest level on the spectrum of obsession. imo

I hear ya! :rocker:

I think that you're right about Jodi's purpose...I think she knew that in order to go on with her life, in order to truly stop obsessing about Travis, she had to kill him.

I think she is still obsessed with him. She knows since he is dead he isn't "cheating"
This might be why she really isn't sorry. She is happy with the outcome in her twisted head.
She would have preferred to not get caught and find another boyfriend but at any rate Travis is not loving on someone else and she is content.
I know that sounds nuts!

I think she is still obsessed with him. She knows since he is dead he isn't "cheating"
This might be why she really isn't sorry. She is happy with the outcome in her twisted head.
She would have preferred to not get caught and find another boyfriend but at any rate Travis is not loving on someone else and she is content.
I know that sounds nuts!

BBM~ No it doesn't. If thought this for along while. In her sick twisted mind, she has Travis' eternal love. imo, that's why she wants the DP, to rejoin with him. Sorry Jodi, you are going to :stormingmad: :jail:.

The ironic thing is that defense never proved abuse from her family. We never saw any of the other siblings up on that stand testifying how abusive their mother and father were to Jodi. She was restricted. Really???? That's abusive? As far as physical abuse, JM proved that the viewing of the pedo material never happened. She was working that day, had his car and Travis had Family Night at church that night. It never happened so that makes the argument about the pictures where he knocked her down and breaking her finger pretty much a lie also. Does anyone think the jury caught when Flores said there was nothing in the attic? Jodi claims she helped Travis move the Christmas decorations to the attic in January. Another lie.

BBM
And then Jodi inserted even more irony by saying the jury shouldn't vote for the DP because of all the wonderful, warm and fuzzy family gatherings she'll miss........and that all future family photos would only include someone holding up a pic of her in the photo......and the DP would hurt her family more than it would hurt Jodi........blah blah blah. Abusive family? Yeah. Riiiiigggghhhttt.

Umm JA abused animals. jmo

Where did you hear that JA abused animals? I just watched her interrogation by Det. Flores where she said that she kicked the family dog when she was a freshman in HS. She stated that she kicked the dog after it got off of the chain and went after the trash bag of diapers. Her father/mother had kept this dog chained up and it got off of it's chain and went after the diaper trash. IMO, chaining a dog is animal abuse and makes for one unhappy/angry dog. I blame mother and father Arias for this.

Det. Flores never asked her how hard she kicked the dog. My husband and I have a banty rooster and a goose. Roo loves to attack my husband and my goose, Pico, loves to attack my legs. We gently "kick" them away. Meaning we extend our legs and gently push said fowl away from us. We do not abuse our animals. If I were the Arias's dog I would run away also...they chained the poor dog! MOO

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/watch-jodi-arias-confesses-she-kicked-dog

Let's go on a :websleuther: !

Found a thread on webslueths...upcoming trials. Looks like a local station will broadcast. Jury selection will take place the end of July. Looks like an interesting case.

BBM~ No it doesn't. If thought this for along while. In her sick twisted mind, she has Travis' eternal love. imo, that's why she wants the DP, to rejoin with him. Sorry Jodi, you are going to :stormingmad: :jail:.

Hmm .maybe lwop is better???

We DO have a thread here for Kai already. Lots of great info there.

Thank you! I looked, no dice...

Is under Joseph Galphy or Kai's real name? If you could ping me in the right direction I would be eternally greatful! :heartluv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member