SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok quick shot without glasses....lol....I'm singing I'm coming out....

Didn't your avatar used to be of you in the pool...
In a thong?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is me with pina colodas in Costa Rica again. In the pool, no thong though, just bikini. This is when I did hot yoga regularly. ;)

Wow ! And to think I was going to go to bed...I am afraid I will miss someone coming out now !

If I'm sleuthing cases or anyone, I have my "other" id on fb. My private one is private to friends and family only. I never comment using my fake id, just read. It keeps my life private. Soooo many cases have been linked to friends & family who make the dumb mistake of making a comment. Tips etc.. duh.. jmo

Or should say potential suspects who will get a knock on their door from LE by just making a dumb comment. again, jmo

At the same time, another person who has your password can change your world. Also a person who knows your bank account and password, your everything. You might have been dumb enough to write that down and the perp exploits you like Jodi did to Travis.

Gah, she's not worthy of LWOP. Strength to the family but AZ is making some bucks with all of the attention so weigh that in too. Where's the numbers? jmo

BBM

Dr. Know, I agree. THe money thing should not be an issue. All the media attention, whether welcome or not, benefitted the citizens of Phoenix....travel, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, salons, shopping, etc, etc.. How come no one is talking about that? Yet the editors and newpaper folks like to go on and try to tell the family what it should do!

[video=youtube;gwZAYdHcDtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZAYdHcDtU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member