SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the link Quester - hopefully JM has had the chance to speak with the jurors to understand the weaknesses that may exist in his case or presentation thereof. I would think those interviews might have some bearing on whether to proceed or not. By now I surely hope he has had extended conversations with the Alexander family to provide them with this input as well.

I imagine Nurmi and Wilmott are up to the usual, probably writing out a plea deal for Life with Parole option. I can't see this ever being accepted but N & W have to try everything to avoid a re-trial of the penalty phase. If forced, I can see them jumping on the BPD bandwagon for sympathy. Be ready Dr. DeMarte - all of a sudden the bloody little murderer likes you a bunch I think.

I worked in a very large prison in inland Ca....very hot. There was no air conditioning. They had large fans...sitting at each end of a long tier. The fans were not pointing at the cells. They cooled the hallway. It was very hot. Staff had to pass them ice water, koolaid, on the very hot days...x2 a day.

The inmates are monitored more if they take meds because certain psych meds can raise the body temp. However, there is no place cool to put them. They all adjust to the heat...as CMja will.

I'm glad to see you again Whisperer!

Hi night owls! Are some of you all posting your pics as your avatar? TIA, going back to see some faces to put the names if so.

Hi TxPro! Yep, it was quite a revolutionary moment last night. We partied down! :floorlaugh: :seeya:

One thing Juan should make more clear, I think, is that one or two isolated incidents in which Travis is clearly ranting over something Arias did TO him and feeling very hurt does not constitute abuse. It seems that's what has saved her from the DP, for now. I am not sure the jury buys the physical abuse, but some seem to think that those texts were abusive. They were not. That is not abuse. It was mean, what he said, but, in light of what we've learned, probably justified.

I hope Juan makes that even more clear. That you will hear this text and these words over and over and over and over again to make Travis seem abusive, to make this kind of thing seem more frequent and worse than it was. But the truth is, in over 80,000 pieces of correspondence between Travis and Jodi (which also tells me they were apart for often than they were together) that these were the only one or two texts in which Travis talks to ANYONE this way and this is towards the end where Travis has grown increasingly afraid of Jodi. Really outline the timeline too so the jury isn't left wondering why he would continue seeing someone who scared him. By the time he had become actually afraid of her stalking, he was no longer really communicating with her or seeing her.

OK...changed my avatar :D

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Just woke up to let Mimi out and am so glad I checked in.

I LOVE seeing what everyone looks like. What a great-looking group!

Sending calm household beams Segue...

What? Boycie is going to be shattered to find out you are not a dog. Who Dat? :floorlaugh:

If for some reason you have been living under a rock and have not see this, do yourself a favor and do so now. Ladies, please put your Prancersize gear on.

[video=youtube;9bZkp7q19f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

Mimi loves Boycie but she is very high maintenance...better tell him to RUN!

look at you! very pretty!

marlap....so fresh and pretty ! Bet you are a sassy lil thang...:floorlaugh:

Glad I checked in here to see you and TX...have I missed anyone else since I left last night? I like seeing what everyone looks like :twocents:

Mimi loves Boycie but she is very high maintenance...better tell him to RUN!

look at you! very pretty!

They are going to have a very tempestuous relationship, because Boycie is extraordinarily high maintenance. LOL :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;PVyf1JMeddo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyf1JMeddo[/video]

Here ya go Sleuthy !

marlap....so fresh and pretty ! Bet you are a sassy lil thang...:floorlaugh:

Glad I checked in here to see you and TX...have I missed anyone else since I left last night? I like seeing what everyone looks like :twocents:

You're so cute cubbeegirl! :seeya:

I love seeing what everybody looks like too.

Oh, and Mimi is the sassy one...(my apricot poodle who is usually in my avatar...)

She shakes her lambie doll, hurls it across the room, stalks it, and pounces!

We're always threatening to call CPS on her!

LOL Then take good notes, write good papers, and do well on your exams. That's the bottom line with me. LOL

Lol....I was joking....got a B+ in calculus one semester and almost went into a tailspin thinking the world was ending....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21