SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Juan trying to have lunch on Thursday until he runs into a fan!

juanonthursday.jpg

Didnt want to dampen any fun Sat night mood but wanted to share a photo album I made today of the photos of my sister Cindy and I that I sent to the Ricki Lake Show for them to use. I'm sure they won't use them all but this is what I sent. Sigh....sad day for sure.

http://s1027.beta.photobucket.com/user/creamnsugarbath/library/Cindy%20Photos%20-%20Ricki%20Lake

Also Tricia asked me to be on her radio show again tomorrow night...so heads up on that too.

Also Janine Driver said for sure she's coming to court this Wed...woohoo!

Thank You Katie!

How beautiful! I love to be able to peek into family pics and see the love that was shared there. Your sister was beautiful, your relationship with her looked so beautiful & fun. It's amazing to see just how far the crime of murder reaches--it doesn't just affect the immediate family--it continues to change the world as time goes by. I think by having your work you are making that change a loving, beautiful one--one that the murderer does NOT have any control over.

I'm sorry you & your sister lost your mom so young as well. If you feel like sharing why? Thank you again for opening your heart and soul to us and to all the victims that you help.

Thank You Katie!

How beautiful! I love to be able to peek into family pics and see the love that was shared there. Your sister was beautiful, your relationship with her looked so beautiful & fun. It's amazing to see just how far the crime of murder reaches--it doesn't just affect the immediate family--it continues to change the world as time goes by. I think by having your work you are making that change a loving, beautiful one--one that the murderer does NOT have any control over.

I'm sorry you & your sister lost your mom so young as well. If you feel like sharing why? Thank you again for opening your heart and soul to us and to all the victims that you help.

Thank you Lieb. I've been sad since last night to be honest. Looking at all those photos was just ....well, painful. Grieving is not a linear process and Ill just leave it at that.

We lost our mom to breast cancer. She was 36 yrs old leaving behind 3 kids 3, 5 and 7. I cant even imagine how her suffering was knowing that.

Thanks for all the love guys...I didn't mean to hijack the thread, just to share that as it took me nearly all day to put it together (starting last night).

Anyway, to pop in to another topic. who's gonna watch SNL tonite with Justin Timberlake? I LOVE him on there.

Also it's 10:10 here in AZ...is anyone on EST? I'm trying to figure out the time zone situation!

What are you all going to do during the break in the action? Should be a nice time to catch up on todo lists and reacquainting ourselves with our families.

Me, I'll be clawing the walls and rewatching previous testimony.

---------------
Hi I've missed so much while sick. can I ask where I can find the pictures? I have looked all over with no luck. Thanks so much. :seeya:

Then it changes tomorrow right? And you will be 1:20 for example? God this should be so easy...I feel so dumb!

--------------
Give yourself a Tootsie Pop!! you are right. Dont feel bad, i am dyslexic cant tell a picture left from right!! LOL.:seeya:

I brought some coffee for us,

Millstone-Foglifter.jpg

:floorlaugh:

That is amazing. Reminds me of the time Juan screamed "Well it's your fog!" to Jodi in court. Now instead of just that I see this...

Juan: "Don't leave your dirty coffee cups all over, pick up after yourself."
Jodi: "I don't leave anything sitting in cups, it reminds me of the time my ex-boyfriend strangled me with a dirty cup."
Juan: "Well it's your fog! I don't drink that stuff."
Jodi: "Are you raising your voice at me?" *runs off to write in journal about Juan beating her with the box of coffee then begging her for forgiveness.*

:floorlaugh:

Thank you Lieb. I've been sad since last night to be honest. Looking at all those photos was just ....well, painful. Grieving is not a linear process and Ill just leave it at that.

We lost our mom to breast cancer. She was 36 yrs old leaving behind 3 kids 3, 5 and 7. I cant even imagine how her suffering was knowing that.

No, grieving is not linear it ebbs and flows...and sometimes when it flows and the pain is intense a sweet peace often follows. But I don't think grief ever goes away...

I just finished viewing the autopsy films , thank you Mel. If she gets anything LESS than lwop. I am going to be very angry!! That type of murder would Have to be done by a madman!!! No one could mutilate someone like that and not be a maniac! She was furious when she did that and given the chance I believe she would do it again.. God be with the Jury. :please: :seeya:

Even watching her as she gets upset with JM questioning her you can almost see the anger rising. I am confident given the opportunity she would kill again

I have the dvr set for Ricki Lake. It's the one about the crime solving psychic, right? Just want to make sure I have the right one set to record.

"my brain gets scrambled when someone like you is yelling at me"

Attachments

• clip_rrkpdh_phixr.jpg
    clip_rrkpdh_phixr.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 17
I was sitting here reading these threads and thought, I should get something to eat. I decided on eggs and pancakes but how to have the eggs? Ahhh, SCRAMBLED came to mind. :great:

Jealous :(
Strange to see him smiling

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know! That was different! Fan is kinda cute too..maybe need to go either katiecoolady on a stakeout :p

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ok this one will freak ya out,,just the crime and his name
http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20130221/NEWS/130229941/0/SEARCH

and its from yreka's newspaper on to of that

:what: Ok one previous felony.....then he slashes his stepfather's throat and gets 5 years in prison. So if he gets another serious felony he will get the 25 to life deal. Really? This dude is a ticking bomb and we're using a three strikes law? I'm sure his stepfather is grateful to be alive....and I hope he is VERY careful when this dude gets out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member