SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After only two hours of testibaloney today I feel like I need all this:

whiskey-jim_beam_bottle_DetailsImage.JPG

My fav phrase for the day was when Mr Martinez was questioning ja about stepping on the shelves and he said "you weigh 135 pounds, right? And her look was daggers when she said 120 pounds. Woo hoo.

I havent eaten any brownies yet today...they are in fridge. However many other sweet treats are history. I thought today was another great day for prosecutor and family and great people of Arizona.

My fav phrase for the day was when Mr Martinez was questioning ja about stepping on the shelves and he said "you weigh 135 pounds, right? And her look was daggers when she said 120 pounds. Woo hoo.

I havent eaten any brownies yet today...they are in fridge. However many other sweet treats are history. I thought today was another great day for prosecutor and family and great people of Arizona.

I wish he woulda said 150.

Lets get this show on the road! I've got my "trial station" all set up :)

Laptop w/ splitscreen WS and AZ Central.

Lunch, hot tea and brownies at the ready.

Comfy chair with fleece blanket!

2013-03-13134028_zpsc91337f8.jpg

That's great!... I'll post my set up tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your big tortoise looks exactly like ours!!

We got her in August. She has since grown so much she's like a heavy rock when you pick her up. At first our dogs wanted to eat her. We'd take her out at the pool & let her run around on the deck while they were locked behind the sliders. Oh they'd bark and jump and wanted at Rachel soooo bad!

By September we could put her on the table out there while they were out & about & she was fine. Just comes to life in the sunshine. She'd walk all around that table but knew when she had to turn so she wouldn't fall off! At first tho, I'd sit there watching her and the dogs a nervous wreck while hubby cleaned out her tank.

I hadn't set up my IPad yet so I have no pics. Hubby has some on his phone when she was tiny. I think I'll take some pics of her sometime tomorrow so I can show her off!

We also have a beautiful chocolate cocker spaniel we rescued years ago at age 7 (she turns 11 this June) and a shih zu whose 6th b-day was in November. These two females still fight over territory & are extremely jealous of each other!

Great thread here for getting rid of some of the tension from this trial. I realize some of the humor on the other threads is frowned upon however it really helped the pent up frustration and anger from weeks of the JA show. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever end and a just verdict rendered!? I didn't begin watching until mid January & I'm already on burn out mode!!!

Thanks again for this thread Mods & all the stuff you do to keep a smooth board running! (I have seen other sites that allow the victim to be trashed on the word of this proven liar). Get so po'd I just shut them down & come right back here!

:seeya::seeya:

Awww what did you name your tortoise?

My son was given these two as hatchlings for his second birthday and named them Lumpy and Bumpy. He's fifteen now. They were the size of ping pong balls... (The only reason I said yes) the big one, Bumpy like to nibble at sleeping dogs toenails... Dog is not impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we office from home ....

My boyfriend to me this morning: "We have a conference call at noon ET today ...will you be attending, or are you tied up in court?"

Me: "Well, you know better, don't you? In the future, please schedule conference calls that require my participation for noon PACIFIC TIME while court is on lunch recess."

Boyfriend: "This is worse than that damned tot mom trial!". :banghead:

My husband feels the same way.

Head banging moment was just in The inside observer thread reading KCL's notes

JA waffles between wanting to come across as intelligent (big words, big thoughts [psychology of the brain]) and looking like a totally naive little girl (something flew out if the gun metal or bullet or something)

She isn't doing a very good job of either. Geez

I recorded HLN After Dark. I had to go to work. I intend to catch up. All I know is that Juan called her by a larger weight number, she pretty much got caught lying about the gun, and she is toast. I got caught up in Free Agent Frenzy when I got home. Wes Welker is going to the Broncos. I totes predicted that, so I had to sing about going to the Ship to my boyfriend. No time for Miss Marple. But I'm ready to catch up today.

What a fun thread...I just found it. I seriously thought "sidebar" meant this is where you all posted about the sidebar discussions from the trial I mainly lurk but read a lot...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is the question I would most like to see a juror ask.

notebook_paper_zps0efc7326.jpg

Finally got a good pic and time to post our newest Family addition for my Avatar. Taken at 8 weeks. Currently 8 1/2 LOL

Shoot guess since court is out until 4:00+ eastern time I should go pack some more boxes

I'm bellying up to the sidebar...I need a drink....

Shout out to the tortoise moms out there...my DH brought one home for me a year ago. I didn't really want him at the time, but he was a gift and now I'm very attached to the little guy. He was all tiny and adorable, I named him Munchkin. Now he's almost too big for me to pick up with one hand. He's super cute though and we call him "Munch" now, because that's all he does...I never could have imagined that a tortoise would eat so much! He is a great addition to our little home zoo. Munch is super cute, I will try to find a picture that isn't on my phone!

Same here, what an awesome thread to have!! I'm a little disappointed I missed hanging out here this weekend and I'm a lot disappointed that I ate and drank real goodies instead of the e-goodies here. Anyway, I plan on working off all of the indulgent food by sitting around for the next few days on WS and doing as little as humanely possible.

I love you LPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member