SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else felt sorry for Jodi? I did not until tonite when I was going to send her $ through a direct to prison site called Autopay by credit card but couldn't because I didn't have her inmate #. This was my saving grace,usually I can find anything on google.
I came to my senses and it was only after looking for that # and not finding it. I have contributed to the Alexander Fund by paypal twice, received confirmation and I am usually pretty level headed when it comes to donations; I prefer to give directly to the party.
I am telling you all this because I think it shows the manipulativeness Jodi exhibits and
probably how she existed, off both men and women. I just thought of how horrible it would be to be hungry, weak and unable to have anything through a grueling day and the judge saying "have a nice lunch".
I will be leaving in the a.m. so no Jodi watching until Tuesday. Please don't bombard me with criticism. Just wondered if it had ever crossed anybody else's mind in a weak moment.

I can't......and I can muster up something for many ppl....just not her.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Jenni
Has anyone else felt sorry for Jodi? I did not until tonite when I was going to send her $ through a direct to prison site called Autopay by credit card but couldn't because I didn't have her inmate #. This was my saving grace,usually I can find anything on google.
I came to my senses and it was only after looking for that # and not finding it. I have contributed to the Alexander Fund by paypal twice, received confirmation and I am usually pretty level headed when it comes to donations; I prefer to give directly to the party.
I am telling you all this because I think it shows the manipulativeness Jodi exhibits and
probably how she existed, off both men and women. I just thought of how horrible it would be to be hungry, weak and unable to have anything through a grueling day and the judge saying "have a nice lunch".
I will be leaving in the a.m. so no Jodi watching until Tuesday. Please don't bombard me with criticism. Just wondered if it had ever crossed anybody else's mind in a weak moment.
Jodi is ASPD and Borderline Personality Disorder. Borderlines are very manipulative, self-injure, and frequently have eating disorders. Jodi is only "starving" because she CHOOSES to starve herself. Read yesterday's trial thread. She is given 2600 calories/day. Without strenuous exercise in her cell, this is an excess of calories and enough to allow her to GAIN a pound every 4-5 days.....literally.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Hi Pensfan, I read that also. she no doubt wants to look undernourished, you know sort of weak.LOL.. Now today we will listen to this woman droning on about things. She seems nice, does she ever come up for air? This is enough to give anyone a migraine, which can be horrible. I dont know why the Pros' in this case are driving me nuts. S. was the pits, nice man but the pits. I think I am still afraid of a much lesser sentence and her out on the street. For the viciousness alone she should never walk out again. Now please mods I am not being mean ( you know I dont do that) but I swear J.. is getting homelier by the day. On a sad note my Buffys leg (minus part of hip, thank God Gr.daughter works for a Vet) is so bad I must lift him on my bed. Say a teeny prayer..All take care.Nore. :floorlaugh: :seeya:

I must have missed this but a WS somewhere here said JA wrote how many dates and HALF dates Travis went on with Mimi? How did I miss that one? Stalk much?

I was super bored after this disappointment of a day today, so I decided to make (bad) side by side graphics of who I would choose for the cast :) Not done yet, though! I still have plans for more people to cast (Mike the court reporter, Dr. Horn, Katiecoolady....)

jodiariascast_zpsb5b12353.jpg

jodiariascast2_zpsa2ea8956.jpg

jodiariascast3_zps61888a94.jpg

jodiariascast4_zpsa067a3ed.jpg

jodiariascast5_zps3ca4e74f.jpg

I tried not to blow the margins so let me know if I need to tweak!

Who to play the vomiting spectator...Joe Pesci?

Steely Dan...you slay me. Wait, I HATE that saying now. :-(. Jodi has ruined so many things for us....

Anyway, I am going to vent here, because I have nowhere else to vent. Sooooowa, feel free to scroll right by this post which is both self-serving and therapeutic.

Soooowa, I have a serious personal vent. I love the fact that a new neighborhood wine bar opened around the corner from my house several months ago. They also serve some wicked awesome food that has NOT helped my diet, but whatever... They also previously operate a very popular coffee and tea joint next door to the wine bar and rented out their kitchen to a quasi-successful Cupcake company. Unfortunately, the cupcake company went out of business and they need to consolidate the kitchen from the building next door...to the new wine bar in the adjacent building. Everything was going great until the property they were commercially renting was sold to a new owner...and they discovered that the space they were going to transfer the kitchen equipment into..was never permitted.

The prior owner never disclosed it to them when they signed the lease, but they did disclose the non permitted area to the new owners. So, right in the middle of the process of transitioning,nthey get hosed and told that they can't use the back space. I am so freaking pissed off for them that I could scream. So I put on my sleuth cap and start researching both owners and business relationships and discover multiple lawsuits from prior tenants in this space against the prior owner...which were resolved prior to the final sale...which was done in cash. Anyway...I am incensed because the wife of the wine bar is preggo with their first child, the wine bar is hopping...no pun intended because who knew IPA's had a lot of alcohol in them?? Anyway, they have been so diligent and taking risks in a horrible economy and succeeding...until this ridiculousness. :::: pausing for a bite of their most delicious flatbread:::: I AM PISSED!! Even my own mechanic disaster crap and non working car pales in comparison to the crap this couple is going through and I hope my skills can help them. lLong live sleuthers!! Okay...end rant... P.s. if they were not in business I would have gained a lot less weight during this trial...just' sayin'

Ok, I scrolled past it.

Who to play the vomiting spectator...Joe Pesci?

She forgot Gus Searcy and this was my suggestion;

slug_4823.jpg

Karmiclaw, they should discuss their options with their attorney. JMO

I must have missed this but a WS somewhere here said JA wrote how many dates and HALF dates Travis went on with Mimi? How did I miss that one? Stalk much?

It's one of the diary entries. She mentions Travis has had 2 1/2 dates with Mimi.
She's pure evil as far as I'm concerned. MOO

I think Mr Belding should play Gus Searcy. I'd like to hear him say "hey hey hey" in response to Rob Lowe as Juan Martinez.

I was super bored after this disappointment of a day today, so I decided to make (bad) side by side graphics of who I would choose for the cast :) Not done yet, though! I still have plans for more people to cast (Mike the court reporter, Dr. Horn, Katiecoolady....)

jodiariascast_zpsb5b12353.jpg

jodiariascast2_zpsa2ea8956.jpg

jodiariascast3_zps61888a94.jpg

jodiariascast4_zpsa067a3ed.jpg

jodiariascast5_zps3ca4e74f.jpg

I tried not to blow the margins so let me know if I need to tweak!
John Goodman for Donavan Bering :D
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2009/07/john-goodman-actor.jpg
http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_i...6c-1206954757001.jpg?pubId=29901534001&jq=100

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes for me and my son. Websleuthers are just awesome people!
We are home again after being at the pediatric hospital today. I really like the Oncologist, and more importantly my son did. They may have to re-do his biopsy :banghead: depending on what the surgeon says. He had a needle biopsy and the Dr. said they need a big enough piece of the tumor to slice it up and examine it. This will mean him going under anesthesia again....which always scares me.

She has narrowed it down to either Osteosarcoma or Ewing's Sarcoma.

My son is so angry right now. He is taking this very hard. I told him I am an adult and I would be scared and angry. Soooo we go back Monday for tests and to meet the surgeon. He MAY start chemo on Thursday. Dr. said it is usually 10-13 weeks of chemo, then surgery, then more chemo.

I have been catching up with the posts regarding the trial today. What in the hell JC?! This Defense team is something else :facepalm:

My well wishes and prayers are going out to katydid and sumbunny....I hope you have some good news soon!

I think Mr Belding should play Gus Searcy. I'd like to hear him say "hey hey hey" in response to Rob Lowe as Juan Martinez.

A good friend of mine has a nephew who had a brain tumor removed about 15 years ago. The kid is just fine now. On an interesting note, something miraculous happened to him. The doctors had removed about 70% of the tumor but the rest was just stuck and they couldn't get it out. After they got him to the PICU something happened that made them have to go to the operating room to reopen his head. When they did the rest of the tumor just fell out onto the floor.

I also had skull surgery when I was about 8 years old. So 1972 approx. And aside from being a real smartass it hasn't affected me.

I'm sure things will work out fine. :hug:

So Zack Morris will somehow be involved in the movie too?:). And next year at Wrestlemania I will see CM Punk and Chris Jericho? Yay!

Apparently it was 2.5 dates with Mimi, as per Jodi's journal.

I have a long, twisted history of abuse...and a beautiful , artistic future of healing and happiness

My first big bang in music came July 5, 1954 with That's Alright Mamma...then Mystery Train, etc..lead me backwards to the blues, gospel, pop, forward to punk, rock and indie, celtic folk.

I want a tattoo with Sun Record's rising sun on the top layer followed by a lion on second layer with a scrawl , in cursive of " July5, 1954" on bottom

"Before El:truce:vis, ther was nothing," John Lennon

Elvis Presley - Mystery Train - YouTube

It's one of the diary entries. She mentions Travis has had 2 1/2 dates with Mimi.
She's pure evil as far as I'm concerned. MOO

I am so curious about what defines a 1/2 date?

Jodi stalking and slashing her tires and interrupting it?

Oh wait, only Lisa and Travis got their tires slashed.

Was Mimi the one JA spied on rehooking her bra after a makeout session on the couch? She probably stood outside in the dark with a flashlight shining up at her face until they noticed her.

There's no such thing as half a date. It's what jealous people tell themselves when the person they want is dating someone else. The three date rule is intercourse after the third date. They did the horizontal mambo so maybe she assumed that Mimi and Travis would too after three dates, so she told herself that it was two and a half or some people get more serious after three dates, like consider themselves dating after three dates. I've noticed Jodi seems like the type to lie to herself to make herself feel better. But whether you get fries from McDonalds or do laundry, there's no half a date- it's a whole date. And three dates means something- either sex or on the path to relationship. Hence her lie.

Yesterday's testimony was so upsetting that I had to go back to the Summer of Love with the Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit":

One man makes you angry
When he doesn't take your call
And another gives you tremors
Makes your self-esteem really fall
Go ask Alyce!
And she'll explain it all

And when you go boiling rabbits
Slash some tires, eavesdrop some calls
Tell them a demoralizing-talking chauvinist
Has made you feel real small
Call Alyce!
And she'll explain it all