SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Cinnabon is a cinnamon roll. It's a little restaurant counter commonly found at malls, airports and rest stops. They sell these giant cinnamon rolls that have a bazillion (to use Jodi Speak) calories in them. Maybe her last meal can be a Cinnabon? That she has to eat with a wooden spoon?

Does anyone else think Wilmott and Jodi resemble each other? I have to say I was watching testimony earlier and I thought Wilmott looked like a younger, thinner, less hillbilly version of Jodi's mom. But Wilmott also reminds me of Andrea Zuckermann from (the OLD) Beverly Hills 90210. Kind of like Andrea graduated from law school and here 20 years later she's in the public defender's office representing skanks.

And speaking of old testimony (I'm a late bloomer to this case) WHY did no one tell me about Mr. sexy MEDICAL EXAMINER?!?! I want to change my name to Mrs. medical examiner. You guys can have Juannie. That means I get the M.E. all to myself and don't have to share. :floorlaugh: :great:

i call him Dr Dreamy.
he is hot hot hot and has my dream job :( dammit i live so far away :floorlaugh:

Tulessa, Your grandson is adorable. What a happy little face he has. He must bring much happiness to you and your family.

So am I crazy?

c1.jpg

c1p5.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I laughed so hard - it's good to have this thread for comic relief.

Are you crazy? Probably not. Highly addicted to this trial, probably yes. And I must be too because I see the resemblance!

BTW, we have a calico kitten and she is the funniest, most curious of the kitties we've ever had. Ours is full of personality and snarky with the other cats, so I can see yours being a prosecutor. The shelter we got ours from said they are a little on the aggressive side (not that I mind that in a prosecutor, or a cat). She's not mean, just very bold. I admire her chutzpah as much as I admire Juan's.

That's it. I'm buying a lottery ticket today. Janine driver just wrote me back about coming to attend the trial to read jurors. And sitting with ME. I've been bugging her for weeks on FB. I can't tell you how my endorphins are having endorphin rushes right now! I make no bones about how I adore her!!!! OMG!!!!

Good morning, yall! I didn't realize there was a Sidebar thread! Yaaay!

Laci Peterson brought me to the boards that CourtTV had (before it became TruTv). I found WS when those boards went away. Then there was the Caylee travesty. Like many of you, I have still not gotten past the absolute shock of that verdict. This is the most involved I've been in a case since then.

I loooooove this forum and the people on it! So intelligent and funny, but more than anything, compassionate. I will probably never have the pleasure of meeting Yall in person, but I'm so grateful to be associated with Yall here!
;)

Not to contemporaneously de-edify this soirée, but I brought the pop rocks, assorted flavored!View attachment 30539

I want to sit next to Shelby1 because I am still laughing at her George Glass comment yesterday. Also I like my Primanti's sandwiches with double steak, light on the fries, heavy on the slaw. Did anyone bring chocolate????

:floorlaugh: I'm glad someone out there "got" what I was saying.

Just have to say that I'm so thankful the school we're at for my son's bball tourney has wifi!!

We should all send her a wooden spoon and a photo if cinnabon.:D

Now I have to ask...what is cinnabon :waitasec:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Josie we need to get you a Cinnabon, STAT!!

tumblr_mcnlhvSvgI1qm5sjco1_500.jpg

Don't you just hate it when people ask you what "this Jodi Arias" thing is all about? :banghead: I have to stop myself from spewing into a three hour tirade about license plates, starbucks, and gas cans.

Hubby says he doesn't care but he actually turned the TV off the other day and told me to turn up the live stream. "Oh gosh darnit, just admit you had three gas cans already! I'm tired of hearing about it!" :floorlaugh:

Don't you just hate it when people ask you what "this Jodi Arias" thing is all about? :banghead: I have to stop myself from spewing into a three hour tirade about license plates, starbucks, and gas cans.

Hubby says he doesn't care but he actually turned the TV off the other day and told me to turn up the live stream. "Oh gosh darnit, just admit you had three gas cans already! I'm tired of hearing about it!" :floorlaugh:

ok that looks delicious :(
cakes are my weakness,i need to get one of these

My fav question was "Have you seen a Dr for your mental condition?" I LMAO!

My fav question was "Have you seen a Dr for your mental condition?" I LMAO!

Part of me thinks the judge was enjoying herself during questioning JA, as she was probably wondering the same things.

My dilemma is not even knowing where to begin to explain it to people.

Seeing as this is a cat-friendly forum, here's a pic of my cat Max.

DSC00373.jpg

Here is a snow hill I made for my niece and nephew to go tobogganing down.

[video=youtube;HRHajckyGWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHajckyGWA[/video]

e - YouTube

and a box fort I made for them

WORLD'S GREATEST BOX FORT - YouTube

Awwww Max is adorable!

I kind of want a box fort like that :)

Fog

The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches