SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Viv, you're a living legend. Played second fiddle to that henna-rinsing scene stealer all those years -- heavens forfend, girl! You must continue your work.

Yeah, she kept yelling at me "I'm not a Maharincess, I'm a Hennarincess!"

I have it on good authority (ME) that she was a bona fide ball-buster in real life. Sometimes it's not a good idea to peak behind the curtain to get a look at The Great Oz.

I have a couple more songs up my sleeve but I think - NAY! - I fear that my catalog will be winding down soon. It's just as well... I feel ASCAP nipping at my heels as I type!

Can't leave without dropping this off... I was heartbroken to hear that Alvin Lee died recently... never got his due as one of the best guitar players. Saw them at Woodstock, breathtaking:

[video=youtube;qvj99sK1Gl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvj99sK1Gl0[/video]

I have it on good authority (ME) that she was a bona fide ball-buster in real life. Sometimes it's not a good idea to peak behind the curtain to get a look at The Great Oz.

I have a couple more songs up my sleeve but I think - NAY! - I fear that my catalog will be winding down soon. It's just as well... I feel ASCAP nipping at my heels as I type!

Can't leave without dropping this off... I was heartbroken to hear that Alvin Lee died recently... never got his due as one of the best guitar players. Saw them at Woodstock, breathtaking:

Ten years after - I'd love to change the world - YouTube

Awesome choice!

One good Ten Years After deserves a Cream.

[video=youtube;pkae0-TgrRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU[/video]

Everyone knew this song. Half of them didn't know who sung it.

[video=youtube;XonFZjuyc6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XonFZjuyc6E[/video]

The last time I saw you, you and Katie were on a couch doing the bump to this:

LTD - (Everytime I Turn Around) Back In Love - YouTube

It's always a good idea to reprise this song! But I have to listen to it 3x in a row... Tom Jones did a really good version of this but I can't find a decent video.

Speaking of Sir Tom, he really got down - check this out:

[video=youtube;zdb0mfp6TQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdb0mfp6TQE[/video]

Also, another Jeffrey Osborne (sigh.....):

Jeffrey Osborne - Stay With Me Tonight - YouTube

Ten years after - I'd love to change the world - YouTube

One of my favorites.

Ricki! (don't lose that number... hey, where's SteelyDan?)

You chose two of my faves - "Badge" & Joe Cocker's version of "A Little Help..." (IMO, the only truly great version of a Beatle song not done by them). I love me some Joe Cocker!

Do you like Traffic? If so...

TRAFFIC Dear Mr.Fantasy - YouTube

...zoning out now.

Ricki! (don't lose that number... hey, where's SteelyDan?)

You chose two of my faves - "Badge" & Joe Cocker's version of "A Little Help..." (IMO, the only truly great version of a Beatle song not done by them). I love me some Joe Cocker!

Do you like Traffic? If so...

TRAFFIC Dear Mr.Fantasy - YouTube

...zoning out now.

Yes, Joe Cocker did do it better than the Beatles. Looks like we like the same kind of music from back then.
Hey, I see you are from CT...me too

Absolutely. BRILLIANT! !!! :GREAT:

Thanks! I'm happy you liked it.

Didn't you propose to me last night? Sorry I didn't give you my answer, which is Yes! Let's do it! I don't care if you're male or female since I support Marriage Equality, just know that Mr. Mertz comes along as part of the package. He's a music junkie too so our song collection should be mammoth!

Bryan Ferry is a sexy beast - can't believe Jerry Hall left him... anyway, here's another smooth operator song... hope you enjoy it:

Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do for Love.mpeg - YouTube

ETA this song, apropos of a comment I made:

"Lola"- The Kinks - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads